Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kembangan Suites (D14, Freehold)

Default TOP

Finally, finally TOP!!!

Definitely look forward to collect keys after making payments.

Quote Originally Posted by ks999
    Finally, finally TOP!!!

Definitely look forward to collect keys after making payments.
    any housewarming party?

Hope sell high high then old apartments in the neighbourhood will go uo in price too

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Hope sell high high then old apartments in the neighbourhood will go uo in price too
    whats the expected price u are looking at? heard last transacted was around 1400+ psf..it was already the record price for the kembangan area

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    any housewarming party?
    My key collection not arranged yet.

Looks like Aristos will be collecting keys first on 15 June.

Mine likely after 20 June.

I just looking at 1000 psf for my 16 year old apartment very near kembangan suite. It is a steal in a comparison?

man, 1 word - small.

Gym is a single threadmill...

Quote Originally Posted by ks999
    My key collection not arranged yet.

Looks like Aristos will be collecting keys first on 15 June.

Mine likely after 20 June.
    My key collection is also after the 20th. Looking forward to some photos by Aristos.

Cool

saw an ad in property guru someone posted a 1+1 unit asking 1740psf! its ridiculous!
    duno whether to laugh or cry?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    saw an ad in property guru someone posted a 1+1 unit asking 1740psf! its ridiculous!
    duno whether to laugh or cry?
    That is surely not me as I am only asking 1600 psf for both units.
    Really do not feel like selling such a nice project unless the price is fantastic. I am not greedy, but for such MM units, even making 800 psf do not translate to much meat.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Really do not feel like selling such a nice project unless the price is fantastic. I am not greedy, but for such MM units, even making 800 psf do not translate to much meat.
    ur ideal px used to be 1500psf rite....hehe

sell one keep one lor

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ur ideal px used to be 1500psf rite....hehe

sell one keep one lor
    Lol. You still remember? 1500 psf was based on a 200psf premium over the then market rate of 1300 psf. With recent transactions at 1400 psf, I have still maintained the 200 psf premium. Frankly, I should be classified as "not serious" seller by agents as I will only be tempted by a fantastic offer.

I normally buy 2 units into a project and will either keep both or sell both together. So I will be applying the same strategy to KS.

Will the price of Kembangan suites bring up the price of the older apartments next to it? Got a unit at 700 psf a few years back.

Lol. You still remember? 1500 psf was based on a 200psf premium over the then market rate of 1300 psf. With recent transactions at 1400 psf, I have still maintained the 200 psf premium. Frankly, I should be classified as "not serious" seller by agents as I will only be tempted by a fantastic offer.

I normally buy 2 units into a project and will either keep both or sell both together. So I will be applying the same strategy to KS.
    Jus curious, wats the rationale of buying 2units within the same project? U mentioned u bot 2units at coralis n skysuites anson too...initially i tot u buy 2 bcoz u wana sell one n keep the other if u like the project vy much upon TOP

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Will the price of Kembangan suites bring up the price of the older apartments next to it? Got a unit at 700 psf a few years back.
    The best way is to test the market by letting an agt try selling for ur unit....

Geylang older apts fetches merely 700psf whereas mm r selling for 12xxpsf now

Jus curious, wats the rationale of buying 2units within the same project? U mentioned u bot 2units at coralis n skysuites anson too...initially i tot u buy 2 bcoz u wana sell one n keep the other if u like the project vy much upon TOP
    should be same floor... its to cater to MM renters and those who want 2 bedders... just that their living room is the lift lobby. When it comes to selling.. also good to sell... hahahaha

Cool

honestly,it does not justify this price tag of 1700psf,max will be 1500+ psf...
    the units facing towards kembangan plaza are not very ideal,your curtains or roller blinds have to be drawn down throughout the day n nite..
    main selling point is the door step mrt n eateries nearby..

I would have done extensive background work before buying into a project so I will normally buy 2 units to justify the amount of work done. Also, its easier to go down to the same project and conduct viewing for either rental and sale for both units at one go. I guess its just plain convenience that appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    should be same floor... its to cater to MM renters and those who want 2 bedders... just that their living room is the lift lobby. When it comes to selling.. also good to sell... hahahaha
    Normally, i prefer to buy 2 identical units on the same stack as I would have justified the facing etc.. I could not do that for KS as the developer was only willing to release certain units for priority booking despite me doing a block book.

I would have done extensive background work before buying into a project so I will normally buy 2 units to justify the amount of work done. Also, its easier to go down to the same project and conduct viewing for either rental and sale for both units at one go. I guess its just plain convenience that appeals to me.
    shd measure in terms of total quantum instead of number of units to justify ur intensive research? hehe

i am aso surprised tat u 'DIY', i wud tot u will pass the keys to ur agt

Normally, i prefer to buy 2 identical units on the same stack as I would have justified the facing etc.. I could not do that for KS as the developer was only willing to release certain units for priority booking despite me doing a block book.
    priority buyer

ur poolview MMs at skysuites oredi make some paper gains

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    honestly,it does not justify this price tag of 1700psf,max will be 1500+ psf...
    the units facing towards kembangan plaza are not very ideal,your curtains or roller blinds have to be drawn down throughout the day n nite..
    main selling point is the door step mrt n eateries nearby..
    No offense meant but I do no speculate on the upper limit of the potential of a project. Just allow market forces to dictate the pricing as one can never predict the market accurately. Some months back, 1500 psf was unthinkable for KS. Now it seems achievable upon TOP. In conclusion, justification of psf is inherently subjective.

No offense meant but I do no speculate on the upper limit of the potential of a project. Just allow market forces to dictate the pricing as one can never predict the market accurately. Some months back, 1500 psf was unthinkable for KS. Now it seems achievable upon TOP. In conclusion, justification of psf is inherently subjective.
    i said 1500psf achievable for the smallest unit last time...oredi hit 14xxpsf for tat size....

for those 5xxsqft, tough to hit 1500psf upon TOP...perhaps need to wait for cheaper units to clear first which may takes 6mths to 1yr....1600psf may take 1-2yrs time

shd measure in terms of total quantum instead of number of units to justify ur intensive research? hehe

i am aso surprised tat u 'DIY', i wud tot u will pass the keys to ur agt
    Yes I invest in terms of quantum rather than psf. So I would allocate a certain amount of funds for a project etc.

I prefer to DIY for rental as I am choosy when it comes to my tenants. For sale, I prefer to operate through an agent as I do not like bargaining over 20-30 psf, makes me feel like I am in a wet market.

priority buyer

ur poolview MMs at skysuites oredi make some paper gains
    Some paper gains for that project but those units are bought with a long term view in mind. They are affected by the 4 yr SSD anyway. Anyway, do not have all pool view units as I took a low, mid and high floor. That was the requirement set.

What's your view on lumiere? Poor rental, no movement makes bad publicity there. Developers renting out high floor units at below market rates. All these factors have push down the prices of lower floor units. The problem with buying into that project is akin to hugging a hot potato
    Last edited by bullman; 29-06-11 at 10:30.

i said 1500psf achievable for the smallest unit last time...oredi hit 14xxpsf for tat size....

for those 5xxsqft, tough to hit 1500psf upon TOP...perhaps need to wait for cheaper units to clear first which may takes 6mths to 1yr....1600psf may take 1-2yrs time
    You may be surprised as the info that I am getting is that most of the original investor owners have sold out. Most units on sale are sub-sale owners. Those bought for own stay are unwilling to sell now as the cost of replacement is simply too high. So the classic demand and supply scenario may be played out in the coming months. Lets watch with interest.

You may be surprised as the info that I am getting is that most of the original investor owners have sold out. Most units on sale are sub-sale owners. Those bought for own stay are unwilling to sell now as the cost of replacement is simply too high. So the classic demand and supply scenario may be played out in the coming months. Lets watch with interest.
    me not trying to pour cold water or wat hor....

i look at absolute quantum when comes to MM bcoz investors buy MM only for one reason tat is rental yield....so 560sqftX1500=840k.....to me, 750k is the limit for now....so i m confident tat 420sqft can actually hit 1600psf soon(672k only) while 5xxsqft can be struggling to break 1400psf

btw, not many caveats lodged for KS....u mean many units sold to a fund or smthing tat nvr lodge caveats?

What's your view on lumiere? Poor rental, no movement makes bad publicity there. Developers renting out high floor units at below market rates. All these factors have push down the prices of lower floor units. The problem with buying into that project is akin to hugging a hot potato
    depends on the entry psf? how much they r selling for lumiere 1+study units now? 18xxpsf seems to be a gd entry point

lumiere common facilities quite jialat and the layout not efficient tats y resulting in poor rental yield

this one looks like a gd deal to me if can bargain below 1.2mil(clift 5xxsqft oredi asking close to 1.2mil now)
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...le-the-lumiere

how come lumiere rental so so low?
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...nt-the-lumiere
    Last edited by devilplate; 29-06-11 at 10:43.

me not trying to pour cold water or wat hor....

i look at absolute quantum when comes to MM bcoz investors buy MM only for one reason tat is rental yield....so 560sqftX1500=840k.....to me, 750k is the limit for now....so i m confident tat 420sqft can actually hit 1600psf soon(672k only) while 5xxsqft can be struggling to break 1400psf

btw, not many caveats lodged for KS....u mean many units sold to a fund or smthing tat nvr lodge caveats?
    In terms of psf limited by the size of unit, I used to think similarly as well. But recently, I notice a pick up in the bigger 1 BR or 1+1 units in the market. In terms of rental yield, they will not be fantastic. For example, I was surprised when even the large format 1BR at Envio manage to move.

Some buyers who pay full cash may not have lodged caveats. I know of one who have bought into this project with full cash. I do not know if any funds bought into this project. It will not be surprising as I know of funds buying into boutique projects in D15, especially in TK region.

depends on the entry psf? how much they r selling for lumiere 1+study units now? 18xxpsf seems to be a gd entry point

lumiere common facilities quite jialat and the layout not efficient tats y resulting in poor rental yield

this one looks like a gd deal to me if can bargain below 1.2mil(clift 5xxsqft oredi asking close to 1.2mil now)
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...le-the-lumiere

how come lumiere rental so so low?
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...nt-the-lumiere
    The rental for the 1+1 unit will be 4k at most. Does not really justify a 1.2 mil purchase, especially for a 99 project. The rental for the 2 BR is really low, should be a desperate owner, some of the owners there could be at max leverage. 6- 12 months of non rental will really hurt them.

In terms of psf limited by the size of unit, I used to think similarly as well. But recently, I notice a pick up in the bigger 1 BR or 1+1 units in the market. In terms of rental yield, they will not be fantastic. For example, I was surprised when even the large format 1BR at Envio manage to move.

Some buyers who pay full cash may not have lodged caveats. I know of one who have bought into this project with full cash. I do not know if any funds bought into this project. It will not be surprising as I know of funds buying into boutique projects in D15, especially in TK region.
    gd to hear investors r picking up bigger Mms..

hmm, the funds may wana take control of the pricing for them to buy into boutique apts