Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kembangan Suites (D14, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    looks completed already..has it t.o.p?
    the metal fence is an eyesore,they should conceal it with plants around it..
    I think the landscape has not done yet...

Pictures speak a thousand words. Leave you to form your own conclusion of the fair value of this project.

Overall is quite nice. But the long corridor to the exit is a waste of space, and locality is a bit crowded, so curtains have to be more or less permanently drawn.

Hi, did u own a penthouse unit?

2 thg I dun like:
    A. The long corridor. What's that? Is it the main door leading to the living room?
    B. The exterior whereby u show the jaccuzzi or waterway connecting to the other unit. From photo it looks like long kaw or drainage.
    C. I thnk the fencing is very cheapo looking. Yes plants will be good to hide it.
    D. Pool is really small. When is it TOP. What is the unit size u got?

I do like the kitchen laminate.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Pictures speak a thousand words. Leave you to form your own conclusion of the fair value of this project.

Just to clarify the long kaw photo is before the kitchen photo. Can u tell us what's that actually? Is it usable or landscaping?

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Hi, did u own a penthouse unit?

2 thg I dun like:
    A. The long corridor. What's that? Is it the main door leading to the living room?
    B. The exterior whereby u show the jaccuzzi or waterway connecting to the other unit. From photo it looks like long kaw or drainage.
    C. I thnk the fencing is very cheapo looking. Yes plants will be good to hide it.
    D. Pool is really small. When is it TOP. What is the unit size u got?

I do like the kitchen laminate.

Just to clarify the long kaw photo is before the kitchen photo. Can u tell us what's that actually? Is it usable or landscaping?
    Its actually the penthouses shared private long kaw pool! Lol

Private pool maintenance is quite high. When I was viewing the Space @ Kovan, the agent mentioned about $300 per month to get contractor to clean the private pool every month for the penthouse unit. If you add the water and disinfecting chemical costs plus the standard maintenance fees, then it is certainly not cheap to have a penthouse unit with private pool. Mcmlxxvi may wish to share his overall monthly maintenance fees.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Its actually the penthouses shared private long kaw pool! Lol
    Y ur tagline is small is beautiful but u buy such a big house

Just by looking at the photos, this is a rather constraint sites with neighbouring development probably less than 10m.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Private pool maintenance is quite high. When I was viewing the Space @ Kovan, the agent mentioned about $300 per month to get contractor to clean the private pool every month for the penthouse unit. If you add the water and disinfecting chemical costs plus the standard maintenance fees, then it is certainly not cheap to have a penthouse unit with private pool. Mcmlxxvi may wish to share his overall monthly maintenance fees.
    No not mine... I only sneaked in to kaypo...

With the low transaction volume, how can the price go up?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    seems like the main pool is meant for the penthouse units only..for those who stay on the lower floors where are they gona park themselves in the pool area?
    but u cant expect much for 60 units cramped into such a small plot of land plus shops on the ground floor..
    finishing looks good for kitchen though...

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    seems like the main pool is meant for the penthouse units only..for those who stay on the lower floors where are they gona park themselves in the pool area?
    but u cant expect much for 60 units cramped into such a small plot of land plus shops on the ground floor..
    finishing looks good for kitchen though...
    The long kao should be to link up all the penthouses' jacuzzi. Dont think there are any 'private' pools for penthouse units....
    If main pool is only for penthouse units, I think the rest all protest ah!

Can't believe ppl paid so much PSF for MM projects

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMe
    why u cant believe it? jupiter and suites@sims MM all 1750++ psf and this is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    why u cant believe it? jupiter and suites@sims MM all 1750++ psf and this is a fact.
    Meant to say why ppl choose to stay in MM. Personally can't stand staying in MM. Went to friend's place, wah, so tiny

To each his own... One has to go visit a MM to see how small it really is.

Cool

Meant to say why ppl choose to stay in MM. Personally can't stand staying in MM. Went to friend's place, wah, so tiny

FYI,KS is not a MM project..majority of units there are over 500sq ft 1+1 n handful of 2 bedders @ over 600 sq ft..

honestly, I still have no chance to visit the MM and see how small it really is.. I think should be bigger than my current room at least...

If you go and look at devonshire residences, their psf are all $2500 for a MM. For the price could easily get 1400sqft condo around serangoon.

I won't go for $2500psf for a MM in D9/10. Too exp. Unless you are asking for $8000 rental, otherwise no investor will get MM in D9/10. Also, if you are thkg of subsale and profit $200k, imagine asking for $1.5m for 500sqft...who will buy!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    honestly, I still have no chance to visit the MM and see how small it really is.. I think should be bigger than my current room at least...
    u shd go visit oredi TOPed MM projects like parc imperial, the cotz....their studio 3xxsqft(oredi vy efficient layout).....or better still...visit skysuites.... 398sqft showroom with the wall removed somemore

i still prefer min 500sqft++ 1bedder....1+study probably need to be about 550-600sqft

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u shd go visit oredi TOPed MM projects like parc imperial, the cotz....their studio 3xxsqft(oredi vy efficient layout).....or better still...visit skysuites.... 398sqft showroom with the wall removed somemore

i still prefer min 500sqft++ 1bedder....1+study probably need to be about 550-600sqft
    1 bedroom 600 sqft is quiet luxurious woh. very good size for 1 person. Bedroom must be big! located in town, get chicks easiler. HAHAHA

If you go and look at devonshire residences, their psf are all $2500 for a MM. For the price could easily get 1400sqft condo around serangoon.

I won't go for $2500psf for a MM in D9/10. Too exp. Unless you are asking for $8000 rental, otherwise no investor will get MM in D9/10. Also, if you are thkg of subsale and profit $200k, imagine asking for $1.5m for 500sqft...who will buy!!!???
    Ur rental figure too demanding? I m happy with 3.5-4k rental for a 1mil ppty....so 5.5k gd enuff for 1.5mil ppty

Default Rental

For a 420 sq ft unit, how much rental can it fetch?

Quote Originally Posted by ks999
    For a 420 sq ft unit, how much rental can it fetch?
    Goto see the layout yay.... If super efficient layout.... Rental not much diff between a 450 vs 550 sqft 1 bedder

Shd expect to fetch 2.5k for those 5xxsqft units at KS

precisely...i'm sure owner will be asking for more than $6k for a 1mil...

the tenants will not care how much the owner bgt the unit for. in some d9/10, 2-3 bedders are asking for $5-6k and they probably bgt those units in 1 mil 4-5 yrs back.

devonshire who are all MM and minimally $1.4m will be asking for $6k rental. they will have a hard time when the proj TOP in next 3 yrs. who know the ministers will be implementing another policy again... and make all investors' dream downstream

Ur rental figure too demanding? I m happy with 3.5-4k rental for a 1mil ppty....so 5.5k gd enuff for 1.5mil ppty

Cool

precisely...i'm sure owner will be asking for more than $6k for a 1mil...

the tenants will not care how much the owner bgt the unit for. in some d9/10, 2-3 bedders are asking for $5-6k and they probably bgt those units in 1 mil 4-5 yrs back.

devonshire who are all MM and minimally $1.4m will be asking for $6k rental. they will have a hard time when the proj TOP in next 3 yrs. who know the ministers will be implementing another policy again... and make all investors' dream downstream
    6k is out of the question..owners will be very happy with 4.5k rental for their devonshire MM units.. who knows also the ministers will be implementing new policies to benefit investors n make their dream move upstream..

Cool

how can u compare serangoon with devonshire? its just like comparing a hyundai with an audi..

the skysuites showroom not affected by government latest restrictions to build showroom according to the real scale and cannot remove the walls? thinking of going down 1 day...

Lets c how much the MM at espada gona fetch in future..... Shd b 3k+-....i believe the metz 1 bedder enjoy the highest rental at ard 4.5k now n the layout is fantastic..... So no way MM gona fetch close to 4.5k

Cool

Lets c how much the MM at espada gona fetch in future..... Shd b 3k+-....i believe the metz 1 bedder enjoy the highest rental at ard 4.5k now n the layout is fantastic..... So no way MM gona fetch close to 4.5k
    thats what i meant,4.5k is already durian drop from the sky!
    how to ask for 6k?