Thread: Savannah Condo Park ?

Default Savannah Condo Park ?

Hi,
    Any comments or feedbacks to share on Savannah Condo Park ?
    I have visited a couple of units there and my feeling is that owners are really trying to get BIG cash whereas it is totally out of the current market condition. The average price asked is about $650 psf which I think it is quite high. What say you ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dansmacible
    Hi,
    Any comments or feedbacks to share on Savannah Condo Park ?
    I have visited a couple of units there and my feeling is that owners are really trying to get BIG cash whereas it is totally out of the current market condition. The average price asked is about $650 psf which I think it is quite high. What say you ?

Thanks
    to be frank... the price never drop from the peak... somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    to be frank... the price never drop from the peak... somehow...
    i like the surrounding inside the condo... but the layout is a bit odd, especially the living and dining area.

unit very small.

if no car, very inconvenient.

Thanks for sharing. I have heard that this location is quite noisy cos it is close to Changi Airport. Does anyone lives close to it - like changi rise, sunhaven, melville park - and can confirm that ?

I am really surprise about the asking price these days honestly - ive read in another forum that 4room was traded around +$700K only about 2 years ago before the hot market... have you heard of that too ?

Thanks.

650psf is ex. my sis stays in Sunhaven, they bought their unit at abt 550k for 1000psf in 2005. I remembered Savannah wasn't that hot selling and it was pretty affordable, there were alot of empty units.
    Why are you buying there in the first place? Did you consider places next to MRT?

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    650psf is ex. my sis stays in Sunhaven, they bought their unit at abt 550k for 1000psf in 2005. I remembered Savannah wasn't that hot selling and it was pretty affordable, there were alot of empty units.
    Why are you buying there in the first place? Did you consider places next to MRT?
    Overall condo environment is not bad but access to public transport is really bad. Need to walk quite a distance to reach the main road. Think $650 psf is way too ex. for 99 lease condo in this area. Would rather look at Tropical, Modena etc which are nearer to MRT.

Agree...too ex. They had a lot of unsold units after top. Had to slash price to get rid of them. One of my friends bought a 3 bedrm unit for only 560k which works out to be abt 400+ psf. Visited the place b4, nice landscaping like the safari theme. Quite breezy as well. But units a bit small. Overall a nice development. $550-$580psf would hv been more reasonable.

We were thinking that this condo was quite recent, decent and quiet. However when we visited, we had the bad surprise of hearing over and over planes over our heads...which is why my wife mentioned that there are so many waterfalls in the condo...to cover the noise.

The places next to MRT like modena, tropical spring, etc...are too old and def to close to the MRT tracks. We visited the condos and the MRT noise is really there...and not to mention from the pools - which are quite tiny.

For Savannah tenant or owners, can you really bear the noise from changi airport flight routes ?

Guys, would you have any recommendation on recent condo - already completed - 5 yrs old max, 3bedrooms ?

Cheers

We were thinking that this condo was quite recent, decent and quiet. However when we visited, we had the bad surprise of hearing over and over planes over our heads...which is why my wife mentioned that there are so many waterfalls in the condo...to cover the noise.

The places next to MRT like modena, tropical spring, etc...are too old and def to close to the MRT tracks. We visited the condos and the MRT noise is really there...and not to mention from the pools - which are quite tiny.

For Savannah tenant or owners, can you really bear the noise from changi airport flight routes ?

Guys, would you have any recommendation on recent condo - already completed - 5 yrs old max, 3bedrooms ?

Cheers
    I stay there before... don't really bother by the noise at night... that is when all window is close and aircon is on...

definitely quiet from all cars running pass... only sounds are those coming back at night and pass those drainage...

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    I stay there before... don't really bother by the noise at night... that is when all window is close and aircon is on...

definitely quiet from all cars running pass... only sounds are those coming back at night and pass those drainage...
    Oh great, could you feedback more about your experience there please?

Were you a tenant / owner ?
    How were the facilities?
    My wife and I prefer not to use air con and sleep open window ( less energy and better for health ), would it be really a problem, like noisy and all ?
    What do you think of the shuttle there ?
    What about the people in condo, friendly or dont care ? :-)

Hope you will give more details
    Thanks

btw, the real estate agent we met last time called us again. He wants to know if we want the unit he shows us...com on ! So in hurry to sell ??
    He told me : "Price like this one is a golden nugget !".... 900K for 4bedroom ? com on !

>>>Owner
    How were the facilities?
    >>> loves the swimming pool and the whole environment... very refreshing
    My wife and I prefer not to use air con and sleep open window ( less energy and better for health ), would it be really a problem, like noisy and all ?
    >>> I stay on 3rd floor.. not much wind... so cannot live withour air-con, that is me...
    >>> Shuttle is good... during peak hour... a bit more ppl...
    >>> mostly bo chap.... and some friendly...
    Thanks

btw, the real estate agent we met last time called us again. He wants to know if we want the unit he shows us...com on ! So in hurry to sell ??
    He told me : "Price like this one is a golden nugget !".... 900K for 4bedroom ? com on !
    Think can push down more...

How were the facilities?

Thanks

What you like about this project? Must get a 4 brm? hmnnn... $900k can get a better FH 3brm.

I dont like the layout, a lot of wasted space n box corner. The only attraction is the landscape. lots of water features.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    What you like about this project? Must get a 4 brm? hmnnn... $900k can get a better FH 3brm.

I dont like the layout, a lot of wasted space n box corner. The only attraction is the landscape. lots of water features.
    ya agree

the landscape is good
    But the unit

Thanks for sharing. I have heard that this location is quite noisy cos it is close to Changi Airport. Does anyone lives close to it - like changi rise, sunhaven, melville park - and can confirm that ?

I am really surprise about the asking price these days honestly - ive read in another forum that 4room was traded around +$700K only about 2 years ago before the hot market... have you heard of that too ?

Thanks.
    Yes, 4 Bedder was listed at abt $748K... didn't buy then as I thought the prices would drop further...

Unfortunately, my guess was wrong..

Looking back in time now all are 1.XM seems like price might still have some legs.

go for those freehold ones across that junction, it should have more meat and kind of under-price for freehold projects compare to those surrounding LH99.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    go for those freehold ones across that junction, it should have more meat and kind of under-price for freehold projects compare to those surrounding LH99.

like cascadle ? they are pretty old...

Those at flora road/drive.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Those at flora road/drive.

WOW thats ulu and way too far.....