Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminaire (D9, Freehold, EL Development)

when comes to small unit, agent will say that quantum value low .
    So is affortable.Use this as a white lies to entice buyer.

Last time , why this quantum was used?
    A hutton agent said so when he talked to me about Kambangan suite , opp MRT.He seem rather impatient , when I say Im not so keen .
    Guess what he said not keen tell me early , do not waste my time

This type of agent, seem like wana complain to huttons

when comes to small unit, agent will say that quantum value low .
    So is affortable.Use this as a white lies to entice buyer.

Last time , why this quantum was used?
    A hutton agent said so when he talked to me about Kambangan suite , opp MRT.He seem rather impatient , when I say Im not so keen .
    Guess what he said not keen tell me early , do not waste my time

This type of agent, seem like wana complain to huttons

so what would be a respectable psf for the area? i quite like the site, but if at 1600 psf, it's really steep. the single room... very open concept, no doors between living, bedrm, pantry, etc... really studio type.

anyone has any ideal by comparison b/w mercury and this new project, and mercury pricing at ard 1.1k psf, is this area worth abt 1.5kpsf? assume both projects are identical except location.

Mercury location cannot compare with this new launch location lah...
    one is located in D10 river valley area, the other located in prime D09 area near Orchard Shopping belt.

Anyways, mercury only left penthouse units...if u keen on the penthouse+open roof terrace, den can consider.

Otherwise, u can consider the RV suites if u want a 1br for investment in tt location...rental yield will be modest...

For the new launch @ devonshire area, rental yield will be very attractive...easily abv 5% conservatively due to it's proximity to mrt n also the orchard shopping belt.
    if u think tt 1600-1700 is expensive, den think twice again...this is near prime d09 orchard rd area afterall...how cheap can orchard rd vicinity properties be? thinking some nearby projects are transacting 2500-3000+psf....in conclusion...i feel this psf of 1600-1800 range is sustainable in long run n also the appreciation potential will be substantial & attractive enough.

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    Mercury location cannot compare with this new launch location lah...
    one is located in D10 river valley area, the other located in prime D09 area near Orchard Shopping belt.

Anyways, mercury only left penthouse units...if u keen on the penthouse+open roof terrace, den can consider.

Otherwise, u can consider the RV suites if u want a 1br for investment in tt location...rental yield will be modest...

For the new launch @ devonshire area, rental yield will be very attractive...easily abv 5% conservatively due to it's proximity to mrt n also the orchard shopping belt.
    if u think tt 1600-1700 is expensive, den think twice again...this is near prime d09 orchard rd area afterall...how cheap can orchard rd vicinity properties be? thinking some nearby projects are transacting 2500-3000+psf....in conclusion...i feel this psf of 1600-1800 range is sustainable in long run n also the appreciation potential will be substantial & attractive enough.

nice hint, so is going to be 1600 to 1800psf

not interested liao

Typical agent sale's pitch.. i still dun understand why pple are still harping on yesterday's prices lol.
    Oh yeah...I heard some sellers at S@C asking for $1.8k psf.. probably can ask developer to set min. price to $1.8k and above since we are all buying future prices and psf will go to over $2.5k when economy picks up in X yrs.

why would people buy since suites @ central is at $1400 to 1500 psf?

I dun think price set by developer is future price?

Who can predict future?
    If you compare with S@C , is selling at current price

Illuminaire on Devonshire

Type A (2 bedroom, 721 sqft)
    Type B (2 bedroom, 635 sqft)
    Type C (1 bedroom, 441 sqft)
    Type C1 (1 bedroom, 463 sqft)
    Type D (3 bedroom, 1356 sqft)

Smile Illuminaire (D9, Freehold, EL Development)

Project Name-ILLUMINAIRE
    Developer-EL DEVELOPMENT (DEVONSHIRE) PTE LTD
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - FREEHOLD
    Total Units - 72
    Completion Date - 31 DEC 2013
    District - 9

1 bedroom (441 - 463sf)
    2 bedroom (721 - 635sf)
    3 bedroom (1356 - 1356sf)

>>> click here for more photos and floor plans >>>

720sqft, 2 bdrms, 2 balconies and a bomb shelter? where got possible?

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    this type B "2-bedder" is really just a 1+1 ...

ya i also think likewise.. land space already so scarce and expensive in that area... and the tiny unit still have luxury for balconies.. not one but two ...the combined size of the balconies is even bigger than the bedrooms... what a joke....unless both sides of the unit got extremely nice views which might be true if staying on te top floor....btw, seems like 2-br only from 2-16th floor...

the 1 bed room even worst. Got H/S , Balcony and planter.
    Washing machine located @ Balcony

I don't understand one thing. If the units are already so small, what is the use of still having that silly bomb shelter? If this condo going for 1000psf, I will surely buy....

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    I don't understand one thing. If the units are already so small, what is the use of still having that silly bomb shelter? If this condo going for 1000psf, I will surely buy....
    For such a small unit. Buying is easy, selling will be hard in future. Don be con by expats like this kind of small cosy units, east to sell to small family...... As human who like small house. Also what the use of 2 balconies?

heard its $1700psf up

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    heard its $1700psf up
    1700psf for 4xx to 6 xx sqft units? How much for sub sale must it sells to get a good return? 2000psf? No way for this project!

even the 3 bedroom floor plan also very bad.
    Look at the size of the balcony.
    And this unit had 2 main door
    The most horrible floor plan I ever come across

looks somewhat like a space craft...

i will still buy it if the price is right. The only reason being that it is in a fantastic location. rental for ion retail outlets are already going for $80psf per month, so to live in a place with such a pricey land is a luxury.....

Quote Originally Posted by Acer

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUploa...loor_typeD.jpg
    Toilet 2 near dinning area, 2 balconies, lots n lots of Bay window and planters. Master room wield layout-angel point out, bdrm 3 too small. Why is there a HS at master room? 2 A/C ledge??? I give up

Can, the kitchen is open concept and just one row beside the dining table and it only has 1 toilet for the 2 bedrooms to share!

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo

The picture illustrates it. Put your clothes in the washer, chill out at balcony while you wait.

the 1 bed room even worst. Got H/S , Balcony and planter.
    Washing machine located @ Balcony

Guess what, the wardrobe is in the bomb shelter for the 1 bedder! Now they can market the bomb shelter as a walk in wardrobe!

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark

Again, like the 1 bedroom, the bomb shelter is a walk-in wardrobe for the Mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Toilet 2 near dinning area, 2 balconies, lots n lots of Bay window and planters. Master room wield layout-angel point out, bdrm 3 too small. Why is there a HS at master room? 2 A/C ledge??? I give up

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    1700psf for 4xx to 6 xx sqft units? How much for sub sale must it sells to get a good return? 2000psf? No way for this project!
    Tomorrow is the VIP preview and heard is going to be a sellout project. Looking at the floorplan and the price... hmmm

But the door for the bomb shelter is heavy and it opens outwards and most walkin closets have sliding doors, so how does that work out? Unless the bomb shelter door is permanently left open and latched to the wall and a mirror or some ornament placed at the back of the door to give people the impression that it is not a bomb shelter, otherwise i don't see how it can work...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Guess what, the wardrobe is in the bomb shelter for the 1 bedder! Now they can market the bomb shelter as a walk in wardrobe!

I must say for 441sf, the design is ingenious (bomb shelter as warbrobe and washing machine at the balcony). for some condos, the bomb shelter is even more oddly located.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    The picture illustrates it. Put your clothes in the washer, chill out at balcony while you wait.

why didn't they think of redesigning the HS as a 2nd bedroom or study room? then can also sell off the unit as 1+1 or 2 bedroom?

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Tomorrow is the VIP preview and heard is going to be a sellout project. Looking at the floorplan and the price... hmmm
    i will give the preview a miss and visit the new Tampines 1 mall instead