Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminaire (D9, Freehold, EL Development)

User Info Menu

wet market buy vege is about 60 sec la ....

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    went to the site yesterday and asked the security...most probably end march or early april...location-wise...not too bad...high floors will be able to see sg flyer view plus takashimaya...nice paranomic city view as well...will post a few pics here tml morning n keep u guys posted...my gut feeling abt this place is simple..SURE SELL! LOLx...
    hope to see the pictures its already end march, surely it will be april before its launched?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    i think it is The Laurels, at Cairnhill.
    hahha you damn funny ... he just said Devonshire and you said Cairnhill ...

User Info Menu

This is the best that i can come up with for now since the developer has yet to release the site and floor plans.

I'll be around the area near rivergate vicinity tml (sat noon time onwards), do kindly let me know if u want to drop by and have a feel of the area.
    Cheers and best regards

User Info Menu

Do drop me an email when the details are available. My budget is around $1.5mil

Junior

User Info Menu

Is it situated at the devonshire lodge ? I was dropping by there and saw the huttons banner on the front gate...

User Info Menu

Dtrax you r right . Devonshire lodge will be teared down .
    Its on the hill top in between The suite @ central and The Metz

I think is 80 units and 18 storey high

does anyone has the layout? and price?

If affortable will wan to consider one

User Info Menu

its under el development

chk it out

User Info Menu

Smile

question for the experts here cos I'm trying to learn - why is there such a big difference in psf price between Suites @ Central and The Metz when they are so near each other? Thanks

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jesico
    question for the experts here cos I'm trying to learn - why is there such a big difference in psf price between Suites @ Central and The Metz when they are so near each other? Thanks
    If you disregard, the Dec transaction for The Metz, it has been hardly transacted since Aug 2008 (ie before the lehman bro blowup which started to sink prices faster). Most of the units at the metz are also small one bedrooms and most have been rented out or have owners staying in them. Thus, the vacancy rate is low there and few transactions are expected until the lease expires later this year. The Suites at Central is about to TOP, some owners may prefer to cash out now as their buy price in 2006 was cheaper. Thus, there is a tendency for prices to be lower there. Also, if you compare the cheapest transactions between the 2, $1.18m for a 1 bedder at The Metz and $1.123m for a 1 bedder at Suites at Central. Its not too significantly different (both showing before prices dives pre Q4 2008). Prices have since adjusted to 1400 to 1500 from 1800 for The Suites at Central so that's 15 to 20% since Q4, quite the norm for prime districts. You would expect prices at The Metz to adjust to 1600 to 1700 as a rough guide.
    Last edited by bargain hunter; 29th March 2009 at 07:45 PM.