Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminaire (D9, Freehold, EL Development)

if u compare the price , it does not really cheaper than surrounding units. But the response is so different simply because of :

(1) Quantum is small compare to the surrounding
    (2) Buying for future. the unit only be ready in 2-3 years down the road. Market "may" recover by then.
    (3) Interest absorbtion scheme allow buyer to fork out only 20%
    (4) It is brand new.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
    if u compare the price , it does not really cheaper than surrounding units. But the response is so different simply because of :

(1) Quantum is small compare to the surrounding
    (2) Buying for future. the unit only be ready in 2-3 years down the road. Market "may" recover by then.
    (3) Interest absorbtion scheme allow buyer to fork out only 20%
    (4) It is brand new.
    Bingo! In e long run, this is a really good property to get.

So are there any units left?

Quote Originally Posted by b&j
    Bingo! In e long run, this is a really good property to get.

there might be some returned units eventually

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    So are there any units left?
    went down this afternoon,
    left 2 bedroom, #02-xx, #03-xx and #04-xx
    3 unit left

the agent told me that the H/S door can be remove.
    Can mah??

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    3 unit left

Can mah??
    of cos can.. you wan to remove is entirely up to u

Can. some condo developer even replaced by sliding door already..

Quote Originally Posted by august
    of cos can.. you wan to remove is entirely up to u
    I found this
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/RENO_GUIDEBOOK/$file/SCDFGuide.pdf

it say
    no removing of the door

or this only for HDB?

then wouldnt it defeat the purpose of the bomb shelter if the door is removed? I think it is illegal. It would be nuts for SCDF to say that it is okay for the doors to be removed when they were the ones that came up with the full design for the bomb shelter...

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    Can. some condo developer even replaced by sliding door already..

i heard agents saying that for other projects before as well but I would think you would still need to place it inside the H/S right?!

3 unit left

Can mah??

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i heard agents saying that for other projects before as well but I would think you would still need to place it inside the H/S right?!
    base on what the agent told us.
    She say.. can remove the door and keep 1 side.
    When u want to sell , just put the door back.

It sound to me.
    The door is required to be there or else why she say sell that time, put the door back?

agents would say anything to get the deal thru...thought you already know that

It sound to me.
    The door is required to be there or else why she say sell that time, put the door back?

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    agents would say anything to get the deal thru...thought you already know that
    that's why i come in to clarify what the agent say

i even heard agents saying before that living room can be extended out to the balcony to create more living space. i was thinking, huh???

that's why i come in to clarify what the agent say

yup, and the most viable place to keep that door would be in the H/S. Geez, so much for a stylish walk-in wardrobe.

It sound to me.

then wouldnt it defeat the purpose of the bomb shelter if the door is removed? I think it is illegal. It would be nuts for SCDF to say that it is okay for the doors to be removed when they were the ones that came up with the full design for the bomb shelter...
    Please can I check if it is still a requirement to have bomb shelters in the new condos, for developers whom might be applying for permits going forward. I understand there was this bomb shelter requirement during certain earlier years but it appears it is no longer a requirement now.

Please could anyone in the industry, or have direct relevant experience in this field of work, to provide some comments or to share?

If one is able to fork out 1800psf, just dump the door and transform the HS to whatever u want it to be. Worse come to worse, if new owner demands the door, how much can it be? I doubt its more than a grand or two. What is bca or scdf going to do - apply for a warrant and search every home to ensure compliance?

it is not bout whether scdf know or not just that nobody who pays so much for a house wants to run foul with the law in any way. Ur post shows yet another typical singaporean mentality (u think u got money can drive even the ghost away). Very very wrong thinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    If one is able to fork out 1800psf, just dump the door and transform the HS to whatever u want it to be. Worse come to worse, if new owner demands the door, how much can it be? I doubt its more than a grand or two. What is bca or scdf going to do - apply for a warrant and search every home to ensure compliance?

as with all things, you can do anything you want but don't get caught

it is not bout whether scdf know or not just that nobody who pays so much for a house wants to run foul with the law in any way. Ur post shows yet another typical singaporean mentality (u think u got money can drive even the ghost away). Very very wrong thinking...
    Awwwww, you poor thing, did i hit a raw nerve?

Awwwww, you poor thing, did i hit a raw nerve?
    i think u did, heehee

Lol. Forget about this fella, he belongs in the same camp as rapister. His posts and inclinations already show the strata he's in, much less his bias - too bad he goes about showing em in a crass manner.

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    Please can I check if it is still a requirement to have bomb shelters in the new condos, for developers whom might be applying for permits going forward. I understand there was this bomb shelter requirement during certain earlier years but it appears it is no longer a requirement now.

Please could anyone in the industry, or have direct relevant experience in this field of work, to provide some comments or to share?
    It appears that those newer launches don't have this requirement .... heard it's for project plans submitted after 2007 (dunno exactly when). E.g. those condos with smaller units don't 've bomb shelters (Alexis).
    Regulations & guidelines change with times ... this year they've done so with planter boxes, bay windows, etc.

yah u have a lot of crass for telling the world that hdb flats are overpriced n selling ur east coast hdb flat at overprice to a young couple (arent u slapping ur own mouth by making that self confession? Lol). I think forumers can judge wat kind of strata u r in, pseudo rich... Hit on my raw nerve? Of course not, with ur level of intellect n crass...
    Lol. Forget about this fella, he belongs in the same camp as rapister. His posts and inclinations already show the strata he's in, much less his bias - too bad he goes about showing em in a crass manner.

Lol you're obviously not getting the point and its useless educating the likes of you. i am not rich. But neither are you anywhere close in status. Crawl back to the boondogs where u belong, no one's going to even trust you to fill up their petrol

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

As far as I know, it is no longer a requirement to have bomb shelter in each individual house. However, in such case, the developer can shift bomb shelter to some amenities within the condo development (like underground park area). As such, who will really care what you do with your own bomb shelter's door?

Self contradicting nuthead, i think this place is beyond your intellect so go find another forum to contradict yourself again. I do not think you would even qualify for a position as a security guard at my new condominium in the central coz you lack the mental faculties to even understand the purpose of a bomb shelter.

Lol you're obviously not getting the point and its useless educating the likes of you. i am not rich. But neither are you anywhere close in status. Crawl back to the boondogs where u belong, no one's going to even trust you to fill up their petrol

That's becos they have it somewhere else in the condo devt

Hmm... not to take any sides as I didn't follow the exchange... but I believe the correct spelling is boondocks.

Developers can either choose to locate the bomb shelters outside the units on each floor (common shelter) or have individual ones in the units.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    That's becos they have it somewhere else in the condo devt