Thread: Dunman View: Aesthetics living in tranquility

Default Dunman View: Aesthetics living in tranquility

Background.
    Dunman View are linked together with a swimming podium with a 2 storey carpark with a beautifully landscaped swimming pool area.

For future development, Dunman View happens to be located in the vicinity of Paya Lebar Central and Kallang Riverside, the new developments unveiled by the URA under the Draft Master Plan 2008. This also indicates a strong signal that Paya Lebar development is undergoing a changeover with Government's intention. This will booast the area' ROI.

wtf is 'aesthetics living in tranquility'?

I think I know what they're trying to get at, grammar notwithstanding, but these people should brush up on their advertising copy before launching these ridiculous-sounding campaigns.

Smile Dear Mr. Ahlahdin

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    wtf is 'aesthetics living in tranquility'?

I think I know what they're trying to get at, grammar notwithstanding, but these people should brush up on their advertising copy before launching these ridiculous-sounding campaigns.
    Dear Mr. Ahladhdin,

I sincerely appreciate the fact that you were highlighting my grammar writing. My role here is just to share the awareness of the project that we are focused on and not to create any unhappiness in the promotions of the condos that we are selling.

Anyway, i really thank you for your kind pointers and would really hope to hear more of your kind sharing and comments that we could gladly improve on in the future, as we are all learning to become better.

Once again, great thanks to you.
    Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    Dear Mr. Ahladhdin,

I sincerely appreciate the fact that you were highlighting my grammar writing. My role here is just to share the awareness of the project that we are focused on and not to create any unhappiness in the promotions of the condos that we are selling.

Anyway, i really thank you for your kind pointers and would really hope to hear more of your kind sharing and comments that we could gladly improve on in the future, as we are all learning to become better.

Once again, great thanks to you.
    Aaron.
    Hi aaron,

I'm interested in this property. You ahve an units available? I'm looking at moving to stay in the east and looking for a 3rm apt.

Please PM me....

Dreamerz

Smile Hi Dreamz,

I have already dropped an PM to you..

Hope you have recieved it..

If you are interested to view the condo.i am most gladly to assist you.in this area..
    Thanks.
    Aaron.

Smile Additional info added

Background.
    Dunman View are linked together with a swimming podium with a 2 storey carpark with a beautifully landscaped swimming pool area.

For future development, Dunman View happens to be located in the vicinity of Paya Lebar Central and Kallang Riverside, the new developments unveiled by the URA under the Draft Master Plan 2008. This also indicates a strong signal that Paya Lebar development is undergoing a changeover with Government's intention. This will booast the area' ROI.

TOP date: 2004.
    Site area: 71,556 sqft.
    Address: 100 & 102 Haig Road, Singapore 439797.

Showflat landmark: Junction of Dunman Road & Haig Road, Nearest MRT station (Paya Lebar) near to City Plaza and Lion City Hotel, near to Tanjong Katong Girls Schools and Tanjong Katong Secondary School.

District: 15

Total no. of towers: 15

Total Storeys: 18

Carpark lots: 148

Maintenance Fee: $216.00 for 3 bedrooms.
    Two sizes range: 1,184 sqft - 1,195 sqft.

Indoor Recreational Facilities
    Club House, Gymn, Karaoke Room, Games Room, Steam Room.

Water Features & Landscape Gardens
    Front Entrance and Surrounding Landscaping.

Recreational Pool
    25m lap pool, Children Pool, Jaccuzzi

Outdoor Activity Areas
    2 BBQ pits, Fitness areas, Children Play ground.

Shopping Food / Entertainment / Leisure
    Parkway Parade shopping mall, Parkway Hawker centre, City Plaza, Tajong Katong Shopping Complex, Singpost Centre

Near East Coast Park: It's within walking distance which is approximately around 15 mins - 20 mins walk.So its very convenient for easy accessibility to the Gold Coast of Singapore.

Many top schools around:
    Tanjong Katong Primary School
    CHIJ Katong Convent
    Tanjong Katong Girl's Sec school
    Tanjong Katong Secondary school
    Dunman High School
    St Patrick's Sec school

Victoria Junior College
    Korean International school
    Canadian International School

Access: PIE / ECP

Picture gallery

Interested party, Kindly call 90287921 for showroom appointment. ( Aaron)

Hi Aaron,

Is this unit still available. Could you PM me details including pricing. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Begbie
    Hi Aaron,

Is this unit still available. Could you PM me details including pricing. Thank you.
    nice layout and good open view on some high floor units. unfortunately it is the only 99LH among the FH condos. not sure how this will affect the resales.

The condo unit layout is good. Ideal for own stay. ROI potential low unless Far East Organization want to enbloc it in 10 years time.