Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glendale Park - Any reviews pls?

User Info Menu

Default BKT

Any views on hillview heights which is also next to glendale park and walking distance to the mrt? As a side note, what about the cluster down bukit timah side i.e. the hillside, springdale, etc. Any opinions to share?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter
    cool .. among the hillview area .. Glendale is the 1 that appeal to me the most ..

the carpark is sheltered not basement rite ?
    basement carpark. did not like the units I saw at Glendale, afternoon sun... but v near bus stop n future mrt.

User Info Menu

guys remember that the mrt is 7 years away, almost a decade. U buy hillview now but u may not even continue to live there when mrt is up as circumstances may change. Most important is u must the place as it is now not what is will be like years down the road

User Info Menu

i'm sure nobody will buy house just wanna stay near the MRT. MRT is just an additional benefit into consideration of a property but definitely not the main primary reason into it

User Info Menu

you will be surprised wat people can pay for houses near mrt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kal
    i'm sure nobody will buy house just wanna stay near the MRT. MRT is just an additional benefit into consideration of a property but definitely not the main primary reason into it

User Info Menu

any glendale resident can comment on the sound of the KTM railway? how frequent is it? was at a pub at the rail mall on saturday night, train are still passing by around midnight!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter
    any glendale resident can comment on the sound of the KTM railway? how frequent is it? was at a pub at the rail mall on saturday night, train are still passing by around midnight!!
    Hi, i was seriously looking at Glendale Park unit abt 8mths back but gave up later. Most outer-facing units have some West Sun while those facing East have the KMT trains passing by. The KMT train sound can be quite loud esp on mornings and evenings.

Frequency is not as frequent as MRT but sound is generally louder cos MKT trains are those old type which rest on tracks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whoh757
    Any views on hillview heights which is also next to glendale park and walking distance to the mrt? As a side note, what about the cluster down bukit timah side i.e. the hillside, springdale, etc. Any opinions to share?
    hillview heights facade looks old , Glendale looks more well maintained, they repainted the building not too long ago.
    The train noise is loud by the way ..

User Info Menu

btw, Glendale park is district 23, not 21. District 23 is the same as bt panjang, bt batok and cck.

Senior

User Info Menu

it is strange coz parc palais which is nearer to Bt Batok is D21

Quote Originally Posted by beverly
    btw, Glendale park is district 23, not 21. District 23 is the same as bt panjang, bt batok and cck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast