Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Glendale Park - Any reviews pls?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zoros
    Fyc, U might wan to consider DAIRY FARM which is diagonally opp. to GLENDALE PARK but does not have the Malayan Railway Track/MINDEF limitatins and the traffic bottleneck issue in Hillview Avenue facing by the latter.

It is also just beside the hillview mrt station when it's up and running. I am currently on the lookout at dairy farm for a possible investment.
    yea .. also considering Dairy Farm .. large plot area .. good en-bloc potential once the mrt is up .. good luck in your search

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    I stayed there many yrs ago. To be honest, I didnt hear any train sound as my unit is facing main gate. If u consider hillview area, means u like hillview compare to bukit timah/jurong kechil side. So why compare with signature park? The side gate to Rail Mall is within 5mins walk. To me, bukit timah shopping centre is not as good as rail mall !!

Another development that u can consider is Parc Palais.. I find it appealing too..
    cool .. among the hillview area .. Glendale is the 1 that appeal to me the most ..

the carpark is sheltered not basement rite ?

User Info Menu

Will wish you the best in finding your perfect home in hillview area. just a last word of advice, remember to check the past trasacted prices in that area and do a comparison first. mkt is heading south for condo, so you shud take this opp to grab a bargain, not buy at the high....

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter
    cool .. among the hillview area .. Glendale is the 1 that appeal to me the most ..

the carpark is sheltered not basement rite ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    Will wish you the best in finding your perfect home in hillview area. just a last word of advice, remember to check the past trasacted prices in that area and do a comparison first. mkt is heading south for condo, so you shud take this opp to grab a bargain, not buy at the high....
    Based on the current situation, seems like only the resale is going south. Subsale is going north. New launches going east-west (not up not down) .

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

I like Parc Parlais much much better