Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attitude@Kim Yam

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    2.4 is to the false ceiling la aiyo... In the skyscrap forum orady kena flamed... Wa lao... Not machiam i god or wat whatevr i say may not be gospel truth lor i only heard from the agent representing the seller. No reason for him to lie right... If pple wanna flame go and measure it themselves when they get the keys lor yawnzzz
    No worries la, not vested, just KPO. Well, if owners know they are getting 2.4m when they signed, then they shouldn't complain, but I guess many don't even bother to ask. All I know if project is high ceiling say 3m or more, during launch, agent will hard sell and highlight how high ceiling is....

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    No worries la, not vested, just KPO. Well, if owners know they are getting 2.4m when they signed, then they shouldn't complain, but I guess many don't even bother to ask. All I know if project is high ceiling say 3m or more, during launch, agent will hard sell and highlight how high ceiling is....
    does S&P state ceiling ht...?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    does S&P state ceiling ht...?
    Good question, just check one of the s&p , under specification never state ceiling height..., only make reference to building plan approved by BCA, other details like furnishing have....wonder if any of yours do state ceiling height?

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Good question, just check one of the s&p , under specification never state ceiling height..., only make reference to building plan approved by BCA, other details like furnishing have....wonder if any of yours do state ceiling height?
    Well I quite like this dev or anything that has conserved shophse because it has lotsa charm. If this proj is bugger in scale and perhaps not baby size lap pool I will def consider. Btw dun see the gym is there one? Any pic to show the front gate view or in first place is it gated or like Martin edge, more like card access to lift??!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Mm coupled wif low ceiling.... Gone case
    is this modelled some capsule hotel????

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    I thk is a challenge for the dev bcos he has to firstly preserve the shophse n then given such a miserable plot of land behind to squeeze into a mm tower. Poor thing. This one got parking lots? Maintenance shld b low due to limited facilities

I thk is a challenge for the dev bcos he has to firstly preserve the shophse n then given such a miserable plot of land behind to squeeze into a mm tower. Poor thing. This one got parking lots? Maintenance shld b low due to limited facilities

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Think theres mechanical carpark but even so not for all unit.

Think theres mechanical carpark but even so not for all unit.
    Wahlau must give this proj a nickname liao. SMM. Not senior min mentor but super Mickey mouse

I'm not surprised all the future MM that is going to flood the market in the next few years gonna look like this - low ceiling, claustrophobic, poor quality, horrendous view of concrete. So we might be shocked today, but next time, this will become the "norm". Really going from first world to third world. Most HDB flats look better and more spacious and airy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I'm not surprised all the future MM that is going to flood the market in the next few years gonna look like this - low ceiling, claustrophobic, poor quality, horrendous view of concrete. So we might be shocked today, but next time, this will become the "norm". Really going from first world to third world. Most HDB flats look better and more spacious and airy.
    U could be right. With better educated young adults who choose to live on their own they could well manage a single mm unit. Sin will become japan with small houses

U could be right. With better educated young adults who choose to live on their own they could well manage a single mm unit. Sin will become japan with small houses
    I have lived like that for the past 5 years and I love the freedom and responsibility associated with taking care of myself and the house. Despite my nick, MM is not by choice but for me a single working guy it is easier and more time and cost effective to manage. Hey I am not some highly paid expatriate who can afford part time maid 3x a week ok!

I have lived like that for the past 5 years and I love the freedom and responsibility associated with taking care of myself and the house. Despite my nick, MM is not by choice but for me a single working guy it is easier and more time and cost effective to manage. Hey I am not some highly paid expatriate who can afford part time maid 3x a week ok!
    dats nice...

i wondered the army chap who asked his maid to carry his barang barang could ever live on his own :P

cavan suites on newspaper again!!

dats nice...

i wondered the army chap who asked his maid to carry his barang barang could ever live on his own :P

cavan suites on newspaper again!!
    Selling the shop units i hope? surprised they willing to spend that money to market the remaining super crap facing/layout 4 units residential.

Default quoted in ST today, is this the unnamed project mentioned?

Then, there is also the matter of whether the mechanised carpark is a good fit for users' cars. Ms Indranee Rajah, the MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC, received a resident's request for a season-parking label to park outside her Kim Yam Road apartment in August after the latter realised that her car could not fit because of the height limit of the condominium's mechanised carpark.
    'The first thing these carpark developers need to make sure is that the vehicles commonly in use at the time can fit into the systems they design,' said Ms Indranee. 'And developers should make it known to their customers about any limitations the systems have, so people won't buy units and realise later that they can't park inside.'

Could be. Lots of complaints over mechanized car park in small developments with no space. Apparently took 7 minutes just to retrieve one car. And during peak hours, there is always a queue, so if you're third in the queue, it probably means close to 30 minutes (21 minutes + 9 minutes getting in and adjusting and driving off) to retrieve your car. Most pple would have reached the office in 30 min, while you are still waiting for your car. Pathetic.

Awkward pool shape, awkward layout for units, awkward deco...

This should be called Awkward @ KimYam

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...titude-kim-yam

Quote Originally Posted by Estella83
    Renovation notwithstanding, the fridge location so 'zor deng'... And the price super prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Renovation notwithstanding, the fridge location so 'zor deng'... And the price super prohibitive.
    Haha. But tenanted at 2.85k

Haha. But tenanted at 2.85k
    Thats not very high is it... For that purchase price.

Actually if you compare original purchase price in 2010 at 500k++, it is cheap to the max. Easily 6+% gross yield?

MM round 1, Fight!:

Alexis vs Attitude:

720k vs 780k

Both FH, walking to MRT, both got mall

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Actually if you compare original purchase price in 2010 at 500k++, it is cheap to the max. Easily 6+% gross yield?
    Time goes by... So slowly...

But it doesnt go back.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Time goes by... So slowly...

But it doesnt go back.
    ah b say can wor.. dun pray pray hor.. attitude can hit 3xxk by 2015

But I'm very tempted to see how big is 339sqft

But I'm very tempted to see how big is 339sqft
    Possibly not too bad considering no bomb shelter