Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 51015202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tropica (Next to Temasek Poly)

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    wah, deep pockets coming to tropica.

more and more ang mors oso, let's see the market come august.
    Yes ang mores like big units also, but Indian's pockets seems much much deep now

Do you know the same stack above that groundfloor, e.g. #0X-03 low floor 4 bedder unit, facing hot hot west sun through out the year, having endless noise from tenis court, and with very odd layout, is asking 1.25 now, and rich Indian is attempting to offer, because it's considered cheaper when comparing $1.35 offer
    Last edited by East Lover; 28-04-11 at 17:41.

heard from agent the new psychological barrier is now 1.2mio, so i won't be surprised if bro srm's crown jewel can get 1.2.

my family loves tropica very much, i will only sell if i can get a 4br with full reservoir view at blk 57 or 61.
    wow!!! 1.2mio for 3 bedders in blk51? do you reckon soon or by this year end?

i just browsed propguru, some midfloor units in blk63 are mkt around 1mio and above.

4br unit in blk57? i saw a unit mkt at iProp - photo looks familiar.

latest update shanel just sold 1496sqft 4br at record 1.305mio 872psf.

the deep pockets are coming.

Bro, looks like we will break the 900psf mark for Tropica soon.

latest update shanel just sold 1496sqft 4br at record 1.305mio 872psf.

the deep pockets are coming.

If blk 55 4br can hit 872psf, 900psf for ur unit is achievable.
    But no blk 51 on the market, so cannot gauge accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by SRM
    Bro, looks like we will break the 900psf mark for Tropica soon.

I feel so too. With the P1 registration getting closer, any blk 51 units will be in high demand.

If blk 55 4br can hit 872psf, 900psf for ur unit is achievable.
    But no blk 51 on the market, so cannot gauge accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by SRM
    I feel so too. With the P1 registration getting closer, any blk 51 units will be in high demand.
    Huat ah! paper profit.

tropica is a darkhorse sia!

den waves shd command 1kpsf now? hehe

You really sound like agent, do you stay at the tropica now?

Quote Originally Posted by bfam
    Huat ah! paper profit.

You really sound like agent, do you stay at the tropica now?
    I am really not an agent. I do own a unit in blk 51. Not staying there but will not let go either coz my kids will go P1 soon. That is why I am sitting on paper profit - something to glee but cannot realise it yet. So the truth is out...

ok cool. your kids gg to st hilda's? you gotta start pv even though it's within 1km hor.

I am really not an agent. I do own a unit in blk 51. Not staying there but will not let go either coz my kids will go P1 soon. That is why I am sitting on paper profit - something to glee but cannot realise it yet. So the truth is out...

ok cool. your kids gg to st hilda's? you gotta start pv even though it's within 1km hor.
    Thanks! That part I know and it is also not guaranteed. Getting into PV is another challenge. Will get tips from parents in the neighbourhood.

just ask bro srm. he's a very nice guy.

Thanks! That part I know and it is also not guaranteed. Getting into PV is another challenge. Will get tips from parents in the neighbourhood.

waterfront keys oredi transacted >1k psf?

reservoir views getting more and more premium, next time wan to see reservoir very expensive. kekeke..

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tropica is a darkhorse sia!

den waves shd command 1kpsf now? hehe

haha i know i sound kiasu here.. my daughter is only 5 months old I am already thinking how to strategise my PV at St Hilda.

I am living across the street at St Hilda now but in 3/4 years time i will move over to Waterview (2Km).

Just wondering what is the best arrangement to ensure my girl a chance in St Hilda, start PV when I am still living at Tampines Street 82?

Or start PV after I moved over to Waterview in Year 2013/14 but at the time of P1 application I make sure my future Tampines tenants are moved out and I assumed back as the resident?

waterfront keys oredi transacted >1k psf?

reservoir views getting more and more premium, next time wan to see reservoir very expensive. kekeke..
    You will get bored of the view after a while, unless you are a true nature lover.

From where I (sometimes) stay in the west, I have a good sea view and park view. But I'm so used to them and busy that I hardly view them now. Always thinking about rushing out to work in the morning, and returning back at night when it is too dark to view. Weekend I see housechores and some more work.

Maybe some people can still afford a relaxing lifestyle after paying so much for the condo with a view.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    haha i know i sound kiasu here.. my daughter is only 5 months old I am already thinking how to strategise my PV at St Hilda.

I am living across the street at St Hilda now but in 3/4 years time i will move over to Waterview (2Km).

Just wondering what is the best arrangement to ensure my girl a chance in St Hilda, start PV when I am still living at Tampines Street 82?

Or start PV after I moved over to Waterview in Year 2013/14 but at the time of P1 application I make sure my future Tampines tenants are moved out and I assumed back as the resident?
    I am not sure when applying for PV, you need to prove you are within 1km or not. Maybe bro SRM can advise. PV application will start when kid reaches 3+ and close by 4+ so we hv 2 yrs to PV before P1 registration (ie kid turns 6+). Before anyone flames me for being OOT, you can check out the kiasuparents website under this thread to find out more: http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/fo....php?f=5&t=452

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    You will get bored of the view after a while, unless you are a true nature lover.

From where I (sometimes) stay in the west, I have a good sea view and park view. But I'm so used to them and busy that I hardly view them now. Always thinking about rushing out to work in the morning, and returning back at night when it is too dark to view. Weekend I see housechores and some more work.

Maybe some people can still afford a relaxing lifestyle after paying so much for the condo with a view.
    Good view is not only part of life style, but also the plus point when you want to sell.
    I believe your unit with good sea view and park view did give you a good return

agreed. In fact, our maids are those ppl who really enjoy the good view most of time

for me, it's more of not looking out and see neighbours' living rooms.

and with 900k more FTs coming in, this little piece of nice unblocked view is my sanctuary in overcrowded singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

bfam/kengar,

Dont want to hijack this thread. Have sent you pvt messages. Cheers

I am not sure when applying for PV, you need to prove you are within 1km or not. Maybe bro SRM can advise. PV application will start when kid reaches 3+ and close by 4+ so we hv 2 yrs to PV before P1 registration (ie kid turns 6+). Before anyone flames me for being OOT, you can check out the kiasuparents website under this thread to find out more: http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/fo....php?f=5&t=452

Best is to join grassroots carry chairs for mbt. Grassroots within 1km has priority over pv within 1km.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar

Yes, if stay in HDB then can join grassroots. But once you move to Tropica/Waterview then cannot, as they are Aljuneid not Tampines constituency.

Best is to join grassroots carry chairs for mbt. Grassroots within 1km has priority over pv within 1km.

Grassroots and pv have the same chance under Phase 2B.

oic. Sorry my kiasuparent knowledge is rusty.

So does church affiliation + <1km guarantee entry to st. Hilda's?

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Grassroots and pv have the same chance under Phase 2B.

No guarantee Bro. Just high probability of getting in.

oic. Sorry my kiasuparent knowledge is rusty.

So does church affiliation + <1km guarantee entry to st. Hilda's?

Latest official transactions for Condominium at THE TROPICA
    Address PSF Size (sqft) Price Contract Date
    51 #02-04 $743 1238 $920k 18 Apr 11
    51 #15-06 $753 1195 $900k 04 Apr 11
    63 #11-06 $763 1238 $945k 28 Mar 11

this is old info liao, wait till you see the latest batch of caveats.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Latest official transactions for Condominium at THE TROPICA
    Address PSF Size (sqft) Price Contract Date
    51 #02-04 $743 1238 $920k 18 Apr 11
    51 #15-06 $753 1195 $900k 04 Apr 11
    63 #11-06 $763 1238 $945k 28 Mar 11

this is old info liao, wait till you see the latest batch of caveats.
    Can share you info?

holy wakamolly!!

THE TROPICA TAMPINES AVENUE 1 Condominium 1 1,305,000 1,496 Strata 872 May-11

holy wakamolly!!

THE TROPICA TAMPINES AVENUE 1 Condominium 1 1,305,000 1,496 Strata 872 May-11
    Reservoir facing?