Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Centrio (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Default The Centrio (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Soilbuild's new site at junction of Shan Road and Irrawaddy Road (Bright Apartments which was enbloc'ed) to be launched soon. That is what their banner says...

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Centrio (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

The new condo here will have 53 units. The site is 1,818 sqm.

Unregistered Guest

why call it Centrio? we already have one Centris. Soilbuild usually gives unique names to their condos. this one is not unique enough, no character.

Unregistered Guest

Don't be stupid and use your IQ, of course Centrio even one second everybody can think of centre...which means the condo is in the centre of the town.

Don't compare with Centris...that is cheap condo only cheap people stays there!

Unregistered Guest

oi dun insult people's condo ok. it may not be the St Regis, but they also use money to buy ok. furthermore Jurong is designated by government to be a regional centre for business and industry, so it is very likely that you will get both local and expat CEOs, managers and businessmen living there to be close to their office/factory.

Unregistered Guest

Hei do anyone knows how to buy St Regis? Any St Regis forum here?

Unregistered Guest

Hello there!

I heard that the selling of St Regis is by invitation only but I dont know how can you get an invitation, maybe through agent. Maybe the experts inside this forum can help you.

Sorry can't help you.

Albert.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb Re: The Centrio (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Dear Albert,

Is St Regis really that good? Is it the most expensive condo in Singapore?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hei do anyone knows how to buy St Regis? Any St Regis forum here?
    why dun u start one

Unregistered Guest

Dear Albert,

Is St Regis really that good? Is it the most expensive condo in Singapore?
    most expensive is marina bay residence.

Unregistered Guest

So this Centrio is likely create noise and block the view for Pinnacle 16, right? That is also a Soilbuild building. Hmm...

played Guest

So this Centrio is likely create noise and block the view for Pinnacle 16, right? That is also a Soilbuild building. Hmm...
    Pinnacle 16 owners kena play out by developer? Same old story every time.

Unregistered Guest

Wow, this is like what FarEast has done to GardenVista.

shocking! Guest

$1000 psf - more than $1100 psf!

Almost all 3 bed and 4 bed units GONE!

Studios not launched yet.

soilbuild! Guest

53 Irrawaddy Road

15-storey

Freehold

TOP Date 1st Half 2010

53 units

The Centrio is an exclusive 15-storey development embracing the spirit of modern living with a gracious and serene welcome each time you return to your private space. Situated within walking distance from Novena MRT, you are surrounded by a variety of shopping and dining choices from Velocity to Newton Circus, and Orchard Road. There is also no lack of choices for schools with premier schools like ACS, Singapore Chinese Girls and SJI Junior just nearby.

Indulge in a state of blissful bonding and sharing with your loved ones, family and friends, in the perfect setting of a joyful barbeque by the poolside. For the independent and free spirited, you may prefer escaping into a quiet solitude at the gymnasium for a private and invigorating workout.

With elegant and contemporary interiors, every unit is designed for comfort and lavish living. The Centrio is a warm abode to immerse yourself into a private world of luxury while enjoying spectacular views of the city landscape from your balcony.

Unregistered Guest

What is the size of the swimming pool? It looks very small

joe Guest

29-May-2007 18:10:50

SALE OF A PROPERTY UNIT TO RELATIVES OF A DIRECTOR
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unregistered Guest

In my view, the orange vertical strip on the buidling's facet looks like an uncreative architect's attempt to do a Lincoln Modern. What a copycat.

Unregistered Guest

In my view, the orange vertical strip on the buidling's facet looks like an uncreative architect's attempt to do a Lincoln Modern. What a copycat.
    dun insult Lincoln Modern.

it is decent Guest

I think it is ok. Visited the show flat and found it quite comfortable actually. Of course I am not expecting luxury Parkview Eclat standard but for this price, it is ok. Good and affordable place to stay long term. Location is not bad, not excellent, but bearable. I don't aspire to live in super prime Orchard area so this could be my long term home and i will be quite happy with it.

valueinvestor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by it is decent
    I think it is ok. Visited the show flat and found it quite comfortable actually. Of course I am not expecting luxury Parkview Eclat standard but for this price, it is ok. Good and affordable place to stay long term. Location is not bad, not excellent, but bearable. I don't aspire to live in super prime Orchard area so this could be my long term home and i will be quite happy with it.
    If you really want value for money for freehold you should look at Upper Bukit Timah, Upper Thomson, Joo Chiat, and Geylang (Gullimard area).

Hi Valueinvestor,

any recommendations for developments in Upp Bukit Timah and Thomson areas? I think these are nice places to live in.

Unregistered Guest

It is stupid if you buy a condo with small size swimming pool!

evian Guest

There are lots of condo with lap pool in the central district!!

For this kind of boutique style condo, this kind of lap pool become more common.
    Pls update your knowledge because world is changing.

In my view, Centrio is in quite good location, and you must think the privilege of "LOCATION" whenever you buy condo for invest!!
    Last edited by evian; 04-06-07 at 11:05.

Unregistered Guest

You are stupid with such a mindset!

joe Guest

Hi, can you please elaborate why?

Unregistered Guest

is it sold out?

what is the price for left unit?
    does anybody know the selling price?

Unregistered Guest

Dear Evian,

Do you mean all Condo in or near town have small size lap pool?

If I want to buy a condo with big size swimming pool, do I have to buy in urban area such as Boon Lay?

Do you know where can I buy a big size swimming pool if I want to stay in town?

Thanks,
    Jolin

evian Guest

Dear Evian,

If I want to buy a condo with big size swimming pool, do I have to buy in urban area such as Boon Lay?

Thanks,
    Jolin
    Dear Jolin

You prefer condo with big size swimming pool in town?

Normally big condo with lots of unit has big size swimming pool.

The land size is very closely related with the number of units, and of course, if the land size is big, then condo is big and many units,,then swimming pool also big.

However,,nowadays developer doesn`t really build big condo with many units in town area, because land price is so high. Developer buy the land with some loan, and if they take much longer time to sell all of units,,and there are some left-over becuase of many units,,then they have to bear the the pressure of interest for loan.

That is why developer prefer to build boutique condo in central town area, because it is much better to complete with sold-out, then they build another one.

If you have enough money, then you can go for condo in River Vally or Sentosa, because you can still find the big pool and that area is one of best for invest.
    I don`t recommand you to buy condo in Boon lay, just becasue of pool size. it is no good place to invest unless you want to stay there yourself.
    Actually I am foreigner to invest for this condo, and I found that this area is much better than Monte blue or Ansley area for thinking of location benefit.
    Hope that you make the good choice for one!

evian Guest

Dear Evian,

Thanks,
    Jolin
    Dear Jolin

You prefer condo with big size swimming pool in town?

Normally big condo with lots of unit has big size swimming pool.

The land size is very closely related with the number of units, and of course, if the land size is big, then condo is big and many units,,then swimming pool also big.

However,,nowadays developer doesn`t really build big condo with many units in town area, because land price is so high. Developer buy the land with some loan, and if they take much longer time to sell all of units,,and there are some left-over becuase of many units,,then they have to bear the the pressure of interest for loan.

That is why developer prefer to build boutique condo in central town area, because it is much better to complete with sold-out, then they build another one.

If you have enough money, then you can go for condo in River Vally or Sentosa, because you can still find the big pool and that area is one of best for invest.
    I don`t recommand you to buy condo in Boon lay, just becasue of pool size. it is no good place to invest unless you want to stay there yourself.
    Actually I am foreigner to invest for this condo, and I found that this area is much better than Monte blue or Ansley area for thinking of location benefit.
    Hope that you make the good choice for one!