Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Unregistered Person Guest

This thread is so quiet....next year near completion, think it'll be like the esta thread

joshua Guest

Default one amber live viewing

found this site about one amber development.

http://www.goviewing.com/oneamber/

Should be quite useful.

Interesting site. with neighborhood amenities as well.

find sales Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    found this site about one amber development.

http://www.goviewing.com/oneamber/

Should be quite useful.

Interesting site. with neighborhood amenities as well.
    To all agents in this website, "Which is almost everyone in this website" Go out and close sales. Don't waste time in the showrooms until go crazy and post rubbish in this site.

Cheapest, 3 room, onli 850psf, high floor, pool facing.

funnie thing

i got news that some developer

start to reduce discounts and prices are going up

Maybe they sense that the stock market is picking up?

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    funnie thing

Silversea will be officially launching this Weekend.
    Another reason due to stock picking up too?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    No idea

Dont want to comment too much on it

No point getting flame in this forum

No idea

Dont want to comment too much on it

No point getting flame in this forum

Getting flame? thought you are the one tat told me it's common here.

Crap Guest

Stock mkt picking up? Don't mislead others lah. The reality is the economy is in real bad shape.

BTW Dow Jones index just fell to 733pts, 2nd largest fall in a week. You think Singapore will go up? Developer will be slashing prices very soon...

funnie thing

silverfish Guest

Talking

Silversea launch will be a joke, lets see how many relatives and friends of FEO can swallow that silverfish.

What? Guest

Is this Silversea made of silver?

$1,780psf is no joke you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Silversea .......... RCR ........ 11 ............................. 1,780 ............. 1,400 ........... 1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Transformer
    Oh no! Look at this! $1,780psf!

Interloper Guest

At this rate, One Amber is definitely under-priced...

1 Amber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Interloper
    At this rate, One Amber is definitely under-priced...

One amber is a better buy one then Esta. Launch price is higher then Esta but if u r careful enough, u will noticed tat some good units r selling much cheaper then Esta.

To PP Guest

Which units are these? I'm going to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by To PP
    Which units are these? I'm going to buy.

True to some point, there are some good buy in one amber now. Do call me for these units. 81712412, Joe

Unregistered. Guest

True to some point, there are some good buy in one amber now. Do call me for these units. 81712412, Joe
    can list down the unit size/floor area, floor and facing? we can't anyhow call you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.
    can list down the unit size/floor area, floor and facing? we can't anyhow call you.
    how many room u looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.

4 room, 1615sqft, facing southwest. Might have Seaview as it's on the #18. unit is #18-12. 880psf to close. any offer i will try.

Just my 2 cent worth.. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Amber
    One amber is a better buy one then Esta. Launch price is higher then Esta but if u r careful enough, u will noticed tat some good units r selling much cheaper then Esta.
    hey, One amber is not under price. It is Silversea that is over-priced. Silversea set record enbloc sale and is stucked to selling at high price now. If Silversea is selling at reasonable price, the take up rate will increase. No one is buying now, means it is over-priced.

One Amber is priced higher than Esta because it is launched later than Esta. it does not mean a better buy or better quality property than Esta. Look for the layout of the apartment and condo that suits you before decide.

Another point to take note, Esta facilities is built at a higher level, which mean ppl on the road/buses will not be able to see the swimming pool or other facilities, this means more privacy.

Do not just look at how the stock market swing in short term. Look at overall economy outlook, in long term, if there is no light at the tunnel, this mean stock run is only temporary, as long as outlook is bad, stock market can only go downward. Anyway, property price does not move as fast as stock, so no need to rush...

Fyi, some developer is starting to release remaining units at discount price (1 example is water Front Wave @debok reservoir). the 1 of the few reason why property price has been holding quite well in past few months is because developers are holding on to the high price, refuse to give discount. But once developer start to give discount, price will come down fast. Other reasons includes Singapore is still not hit hard on the economic downturn, the hardest hit is forecast to be next year (2009). When all the cost cutting like pay cut, retrenchment kicks in, this property market will be a different senario from now.

I suspect, even the IR that due for open next year may be affected badly.. so better not to put too much hope on that, at least in short term..

Unregistered。 Guest

4 room, 1615sqft, facing southwest. Might have Seaview as it's on the #18. unit is #18-12. 880psf to close. any offer i will try.
    can give us the URL for the floor plan? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered。
    can give us the URL for the floor plan? thanks.

try this linkhttp://homelist101.com/newprojects/o...ns/type_C3.pdf

everyone is so negative

no wonder the whole world move in

such a way

Continue to be negative and even God will not bother

to help

good luck "You reap what you sow"

Unregistered111 Guest

everyone is so negative

no wonder the whole world move in

such a way

Continue to be negative and even God will not bother

to help

good luck "You reap what you sow"

It's called being REALISTIC. It's better than bluffing yourself and others into believing that there is no or little problem with the economy when even the Leaders of most countries around the world are working hard to prevent the world from slipping into a crisis that may be as bad as the Great Depression if left unchecked.

So you think that refusing to face the facts and remaining optimistic (even when facts are staring you in the face) will result in God helping us? I don't think God ever promised his believers a life that is problem free?

Prof Lilian Ng (NBS, NTU) Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    It's called being REALISTIC. It's better than bluffing yourself and others into believing that there is no or little problem with the economy when even the Leaders of most countries around the world are working hard to prevent the world from slipping into a crisis that may be as bad as the Great Depression if left unchecked.

So you think that refusing to face the facts and remaining optimistic (even when facts are staring you in the face) will result in God helping us? I don't think God ever promised his believers a life that is problem free?
    Are we near the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression? The US economy today is much stronger than it was in 1929 and the fundamentals are still pretty strong regardless of the crisis we're in.

If you look at the numbers, they are so dramatically different. GDP growth in the US is about 1% and I'm sure it will fall but it is nothing like the -27% during the Great Depression. Unemployment is about 6.1%, but during the Great Depression it was 25%.

Today's world is very different from the Great Depression period - there is greater linkage between fiscal policies and the economy than before and all policymakers are working together. So we are not even close to the level of difficulties faced then.

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Lilian Ng (NBS, NTU)
    Are we near the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression? The US economy today is much stronger than it was in 1929 and the fundamentals are still pretty strong regardless of the crisis we're in.

If you look at the numbers, they are so dramatically different. GDP growth in the US is about 1% and I'm sure it will fall but it is nothing like the -27% during the Great Depression. Unemployment is about 6.1%, but during the Great Depression it was 25%.

Today's world is very different from the Great Depression period - there is greater linkage between fiscal policies and the economy than before and all policymakers are working together. So we are not even close to the level of difficulties faced then.
    How near or far we are from the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression remains to be seen. If its anything near to what was experienced a decade ago, it would be bad enough (and already, we have people in the know who claim it may or likely be worse).

It's misleading however, to even attempt to imply that things are roiser than it actually is. Even our government has, in recent weeks, spelt out the possibility and probability of a very bleak outlook lasting "many' quarters. Exercising caution in uncertain times is only logical and should be applauded. It is, however, irresponsible to encourage otherwise.

One has to ask, is self interest at play here?

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    How near or far we are from the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression remains to be seen. If its anything near to what was experienced a decade ago, it would be bad enough (and already, we have people in the know who claim it may or likely be worse).

It's misleading however, to even attempt to imply that things are roiser than it actually is. Even our government has, in recent weeks, spelt out the possibility and probability of a very bleak outlook lasting "many' quarters. Exercising caution in uncertain times is only logical and should be applauded. It is, however, irresponsible to encourage otherwise.

One has to ask, is self interest at play here?
    Exactly! Is self interest at play here by saying:
    1. Condo price crashing to half its value when it is not.
    2. Singapore in recession when the fact is we are in technical recession with small growth.

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Exactly! Is self interest at play here by saying:
    1. Condo price crashing to half its value when it is not.
    2. Singapore in recession when the fact is we are in technical recession with small growth.
    recession?

When is time for me to eat , i go eat

When is time for me to go beach resort , I just go and relax

When is time for me to buy , I just buy

Life is short. I am not going to let my life control by this downturn

Money can earn back but not time ya

Happy Feet Guest

recession?

When is time for me to eat , i go eat

When is time for me to go beach resort , I just go and relax

When is time for me to buy , I just buy