Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

NPR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Why did you say Joe6816 is a conman?
    i know .. i know ..
    he advertised 650psf .. get people interested ..
    then bring them to Livia and sell them Livia ..
    otherwise how come Livia same price as his 650psf ??

i very smart right ?? hee hee !!

esta_650psf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by esta_650psf
    Haha! thanks! didn't expect $650psf come to one amber first. study the site plan and floor plan, really not bad if it is REALLY $650psf!

Halo Joe, are you still there? dear not to response, is it?

Not worry lah, everybody can make mistake one, typo error never mind, just don't hide and cry, ok?
    Comparing the Finishes & Facilities , seems Esta better than One Amber:

The Esta
    Finishes
    Living / Dining: Compressed marble with compressed marble skirgin
    Bedrooms: Timber strip with timber skirting

Fittings
    1. Washing machine 2. Refrigerator Oven 3. Microwave oven 4. Kitchen cabinets 5. Cooker hob & hood 6. Built-in wardrobes 7.Audio/Visual intercom
    8. Air-conditioning system

Facilities
    1. Tennis courts 2. Swimming pool 3.Steam rooms 4. Pavilions 5.Outdoor exercise stations 6. Landscaped gardens 7.Jacuzzi 8. Gymnasium 9.Function room 10. Clubhouse 11. Children's pool 12. Children's playground 13.Carpark 14. Barbeque
    --- no Jogging trail

One Amber
    Finishes
    Living / Dining: Stone
    Bedrooms: Timber finishes

Fittings
    1. Oven 2. Kitchen cabinets 3. Cooker hob & hood 4. Built-in wardrobes 5.
    Audio/Video intercom 6. Air-conditioning system

Facilities
    1. Outdoor function area 2. Tennis courts 3. Swimming pool 4. Pavilions 5. Landscaped gardens 6. Jogging trail 7. Jacuzzi 8. Gymnasium 9.Fitness station
    10.Children's pool 11.Children's playground 12. Carpark 13.Barbeque
    --- no Steam rooms, Function room & Clubhouse?

esta_650psf Guest

Fittings
    1. Washing machine 2. Refrigerator 3. Oven 4. Microwave oven 5. Kitchen cabinets 6. Cooker hob & hood 7. Built-in wardrobes 8.Audio/Visual intercom
    9. Air-conditioning system
    Does Esta Fittings include washing machine, Refrigerator & Microwave Oven???

esta_650psf Guest

Does Esta Fittings include washing machine, Refrigerator & Microwave Oven???
    http://www.orangetee.com/Visitor_Lou...ifications.asp

Yes, The Esta even provide fridge, micro-wave oven & washing machine! wat a good buy if at 650psf!

AND even provide cloth hanger! OMY! So sweet!

g) Cloth hanger : Clothes hanger provided at yard

High and low post-form kitchen cabinets with solid surface coutner top and kitchen sink, fridge, micro-wave oven, oven, washing machine, cooker hood and hob.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NPR
    i know .. i know ..

You are funny but very true!

Quote Originally Posted by NPR
    i know .. i know ..

Haha. Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    You are funny but very true!

People post wat u believe. Very funny too

It's for real. 650 psf only. But read this.......

Built in is 1378sqft. Total size of this unit is 3122sqft. Patio is bigger then your house. Weekend can set up tent and camp outside.

Unregisteredwww Guest

patio can set up a dance school

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816

Built in is 1378sqft. Total size of this unit is 3122sqft. Patio is bigger then your house. Weekend can set up tent and camp outside.

esta_650psf Guest

Default wat a joker!?

Hi Joe, since when you name changed as a joker? left msg big big say fire sales for 650psf, then disappear hours, came back give this kind of nonsense!

Use your head to think lah, who want to buy this kind of unit? "Patio is bigger than your house"!!! Siao bo?! 2 Million to buy a PET for camping?! you got head or not?

Hi Joe, since when you name changed as a joker? left msg big big say fire sales for 650psf, then disappear hours, came back give this kind of nonsense!

Use your head to think lah, who want to buy this kind of unit? "Patio is bigger than your house"!!! Siao bo?! 2 Million to buy a PET for camping?! you got head or not?

Didn't ask u to buy mah. I also not selling this unit. How to sell. Who will buy. Only letting your know these a 650psf unit in One Amber. But for infor, there are just buyer keen on these kind of unit. Have the feeling of staying in landed with big plot of land for planting whatever they like, and with condo facilities.

Btw pai say for all the excitement , but i didn't say fire sale.

esta_650psf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    If it's $650psf,it's really developer price & a steal in this world.lol

Bro,your $650psf dream comes true.
    Before i'm ever thinking of call Joe for Esta, now i dropped this idea, this guy is just a typical saleman. look this, what kind of joke!

He must be an attension lover. Like big big word, a lot of response, feel very good... forget it!

Before i'm ever thinking of call Joe for Esta, now i dropped this idea, this guy is just a typical saleman. look this, what kind of joke!

He must be an attension lover. Like big big word, a lot of response, feel very good... forget it!

Lucky you didn't.

esta_650psf Guest

Didn't ask u to buy mah. I also not selling this unit. How to sell. Who will buy. Only letting your know these a 650psf unit in One Amber. But for infor, there are just buyer keen on these kind of unit. Have the feeling of staying in landed with big plot of land for planting whatever they like, and with condo facilities.

Btw pai say for all the excitement , but i didn't say fire sale.
    you should response earlier, to avoid any misleading!

esta_650psf Guest

Lucky you didn't.
    dear to anwer like that!? u want business or not? you are agent leh! dun forget we are not! we are potential buyers!!! halo!

dear to anwer like that!? u want business or not? you are agent leh! dun forget we are not! we are potential buyers!!! halo!
    650 for Esta? I had so many calls for Esta offering that even offered 700psf to 750psf. Some even tell me to collect cheque. How to tell my seller tat I get offer of 700psf. Then they will say I'm a joker also. Ask yourself, if you are a seller would u sell? Not all seller are affected by STI or whatever technical recessions.

maybe ah joe have some bad experience with

buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    maybe ah joe have some bad experience with

buyers?
    I do have. Good and bad. In this line u sure bum into some.

Good? hmmm....there's a buyer gave me quite a big sum of commissions even as buyers dun have to.

Bad? hmmm....Buyers tat want to try luck. Even when deal was closed at the price they wan, when collecting cheque, asked can lower some more or not. Then come up with stories tat so unbelieveable.

If I go around collect cheque of 700psf or 750psf, who am I then?

Honesty Guest

Regardless of bad experiences with buyers or not, Joe, you should not have misled the interested buyer or buyers. What was the point of hiding the actual unit size? It served no purpose except to damage your own credibility and reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Regardless of bad experiences with buyers or not, Joe, you should not have misled the interested buyer or buyers. What was the point of hiding the actual unit size? It served no purpose except to damage your own credibility and reputation.

Had you seen advertisements in paper? They adv Esta $800, One Amber $800psf. Some adv there's no unit size and stack number. Does it consider misled? Did I hide the actual size? I did post it in just now. My number is in this forum too. If interested, call. If not, move on.

Honesty Guest

Had you seen advertisements in paper? They adv Esta $800, One Amber $800psf. Some adv there's no unit size and stack number. Does it consider misled? Did I hide the actual size? I did post it in just now. My number is in this forum too. If interested, call. If not, move on.

So what stopped you from posting the actual size in the beginning? Why post 3+1 only? You did avoid answering the question of unit size. Most "average" person would think its a normal 3+1, since you didn't mention otherwise. I'm sure you know that too. You could have saved yourself and others a lot of time simply by saying 3+1, 3122 sq ft, right? Obviously you had your reasons for concealing the important facts......but it sure doesn't reflect very well on you.

Boyboy Guest

True, also you see a lot of fire sale. But price not fire sale price. They misled too?

Boyboy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    So what stopped you from posting the actual size in the beginning? Why post 3+1 only? You did avoid answering the question of unit size. Most "average" person would think its a normal 3+1, since you didn't mention otherwise. I'm sure you know that too. You could have saved yourself and others a lot of time simply by saying 3+1, 3122 sq ft, right? Obviously you had your reasons for concealing the important facts......but it sure doesn't reflect very well on you.
    Chey, how many agents advertise the actual size in the papers? They could had save themselves and a lot of time by putting it in the advertisement right? Don't think so much, interested call and find out. Don't have to wild guess.

Btw, I feel agents have their ways of advertisements and stuffs. Like it you call, don't like it don't call.

Jus my 2 cents thoughts.

esta_650psf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Boyboy
    Chey, how many agents advertise the actual size in the papers? They could had save themselves and a lot of time by putting it in the advertisement right? Don't think so much, interested call and find out. Don't have to wild guess.

Btw, I feel agents have their ways of advertisements and stuffs. Like it you call, don't like it don't call.

Jus my 2 cents thoughts.
    this is different. here is forum, not newspaper. Joe has been actively contributted a lot into this thread, most of ppl treated him as Esta or One Amber Expert already. He is NOT just a normal saleman adv big big in newspaper. That's why he destroy his own reputation.

Now we have to TREAT him as just a NORMAL property agent.
    What a big waste! Joe, that's the price of playing fun of people! Wolf really comes already!

Boyboy Guest

this is different. here is forum, not newspaper. Joe has been actively contributted a lot into this thread, most of ppl treated him as Esta or One Amber Expert already. He is NOT just a normal saleman adv big big in newspaper. That's why he destroy his own reputation.

What a big waste! Joe, that's the price of playing fun of people! Wolf really comes already!
    No difference to me. Maybe to you. Btw just to share with you my encounter with another agent few weeks back. I called her after seeing a adv for Esta 7XXpsf. So I called her to ask her, she said owner asking 820psf and any offer from 799psf she will try. Then I tell her my offer is 700psf, guess wat. She asked me do I know where is Livia? I said yes. She then tell me with my offer of 700psf, and buy any stack and unit in Livia. Damn, I was so angry but before I can say anything, she hang up. But before she hang up, I can hear her saying F@@@.

Any solutions? Can we don't deal with agents? Go direct to owner?

Boyboy Guest

Btw, Esta 650psf. My offer will be 700psf. So I will grab Esta unit faster then u.

Boyboy Guest

No difference to me. Maybe to you. Btw just to share with you my encounter with another agent few weeks back. I called her after seeing a adv for Esta 7XXpsf. So I called her to ask her, she said owner asking 820psf and any offer from 799psf she will try. Then I tell her my offer is 700psf, guess wat. She asked me do I know where is Livia? I said yes. She then tell me with my offer of 700psf, and buy any stack and unit in Livia. Damn, I was so angry but before I can say anything, she hang up. But before she hang up, I can hear her saying F@@@.

Esta 650psf......did you called before and offer 650 psf? Kena suay or not?

Boyboy Guest

Go to this link, talking about agents

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forum...tml?1224052760

Well the solution is simple, dont give such a ridiculous offer, any offer from 799 psf does not mean 700 psf.....ps get real folks, you want huge discounts trade the STI not REAL estate

conman joe Guest

Lucky you didn't.
    go to hell conman joe