Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 510151617181920212223242530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Nowadays OA owners are very proud one, even 860psf also rejected.

Besides OA, any other big projects in East Coast are worthy to consider?
    AALTO. Looks like going TOP early next year

Nowadays OA owners are very proud one, even 860psf also rejected.

Besides OA, any other big projects in East Coast are worthy to consider?
    FEO's Silversea lor.. but showroom closed for now haha

Quote Originally Posted by august
    FEO's Silversea lor.. but showroom closed for now haha
    So course close. 1700psf can buy Ardmore 2

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    AALTO. Looks like going TOP early next year
    AALTO too expensive... i mean cheap and good big project at East....

Does anyone know what is the best price one can get one amber now?

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    Does anyone know what is the best price one can get one amber now?
    It depends on which stack. High floor, premium stacks gg at 9xx psf. Lower floors and units getting e westsun should be 8xx psf.

AALTO too expensive... i mean cheap and good big project at East....
    Then it's only TSV, OA, Esta, Cote D Azur, Makena, still have a few for D15.

Then it's only TSV, OA, Esta, Cote D Azur, Makena, still have a few for D15.
    How about The Vertis (opposite to The Esta)? The outside workmanship looks good. Developer is Ho Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Miow
    How about The Vertis (opposite to The Esta)? The outside workmanship looks good. Developer is Ho Bee.
    No gym, no playground, small pool and club house??? Only 40 unit right?

Just found it http://www.hobee.com/vertis.html#

could it be that OA owners have suddenly decided to hike the price due to its publicity?

A few weeks ago, sunday times featured on its investment section that OA is one of the projects where ppl are likely to find Fire Sales. Right after that week prices were hiked up. It could be due to

1) increased interest in the place due to publicity or

2) owners hike up price to hedge against future fall (to counter those looking for fire sales).

Agree. I personally think that the balcony is too big. Not much facility. I rather get Esta or OA.

Quote Originally Posted by b&j
    It depends on which stack. High floor, premium stacks gg at 9xx psf. Lower floors and units getting e westsun should be 8xx psf.
    b&j are you a property agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean.G
    could it be that OA owners have suddenly decided to hike the price due to its publicity?

A few weeks ago, sunday times featured on its investment section that OA is one of the projects where ppl are likely to find Fire Sales. Right after that week prices were hiked up. It could be due to

2) owners hike up price to hedge against future fall (to counter those looking for fire sales).
    sounds logical. no reason suddenly so hold up, dear to sky high price. there are at least 6 more mth to TOP, right?

Which are the premum stacks in your view?

Default Studio Unit?

First time in the fourm and also a potential first time home buyer...

Was eyeing the studio unit initially (lower absolute cost), but noticed that no one really talked about studio units for the past few months? Is it because all participants here are too established or is studio unit a bad idea?

Really learnt a lot reading past threads and appreciate any advice from all the seniors here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    PSF is $947.. BUT.. total value is only $540,000.. because floor area is only 570 sqft..

not a true reflection of overall OA prices.. beware.
    Actually, if you compare historical prices, $947 psf paid for 570 sqft is lower than what was paid during the boom period (2007 ~ 2008).

I'm comparing like for like.. basically going thru all the transactions in 2007 to now for 570 sqft apartment type.

What I just wish to make a point is that, we have property agents here trying to talk up the prices of D15.... ultimately, its up to individuals to do their own homework to determine the fact from the fiction.

Anywayz if there are Robert Chai buyers (chai tao) who believe wholesale what agents tell them and pay a premium, then what to do??

agree... and i think all buyers should give all those agent cheque base on $750psf and stand-off for desparate seller to walk into the ditch... if anyone go in higher then let them be the "Chai Tao"... sounds like a plan ?

For I still think there are too many "agents" at the forum and "physcial agents" out there for Amber area whom are talking the price up. Its going to drop 10% to 20% more... from various info and reports out there.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Which are the premum stacks in your view?
    A few agents told me its stack 21, 27, 01 & 07 are premium.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    agree... and i think all buyers should give all those agent cheque base on $750psf and stand-off for desparate seller to walk into the ditch... if anyone go in higher then let them be the "Chai Tao"... sounds like a plan ?

For I still think there are too many "agents" at the forum and "physcial agents" out there for Amber area whom are talking the price up. Its going to drop 10% to 20% more... from various info and reports out there.
    Dun tink so. Prices are indeed soaring for OA. I recevied news that there is a level 4 unit sold at near to $900psf.

Quote Originally Posted by kfcheung
    First time in the fourm and also a potential first time home buyer...

Was eyeing the studio unit initially (lower absolute cost), but noticed that no one really talked about studio units for the past few months? Is it because all participants here are too established or is studio unit a bad idea?

Really learnt a lot reading past threads and appreciate any advice from all the seniors here. Thanks!
    You wouldn't want the studio. It looks and feels like leftover space after the bigger units have been carved out. Other developments have better studios. Try the small newly launched projects at Amber Road. Their studios are very efficient in layout.

Dun tink so. Prices are indeed soaring for OA. I recevied news that there is a level 4 unit sold at near to $900psf.
    You received news from who? How big is that unit? Maybe it's a studio again cause smaller size units if sell at 900 psf is ok.

Cool

You received news from who? How big is that unit? Maybe it's a studio again cause smaller size units if sell at 900 psf is ok.
    From some property agents. Unit is 3 bedders.

From some property agents. Unit is 3 bedders.
    hmmm. Let's be frank, are you an agent? Sori if I mistaken you for one. But 3 bedder at near 900psf for #4??? Why so high???

hmmm. Let's be frank, are you an agent? Sori if I mistaken you for one. But 3 bedder at near 900psf for #4??? Why so high???
    I assure you I am definitely not a property agent. Cos I have been watching OA very closely and in touch wif a lot of OA agents. Thats why always got e latest news....HAHAHA.....as I said, the prices at OA is going up now.

I assure you I am definitely not a property agent. Cos I have been watching OA very closely and in touch wif a lot of OA agents. Thats why always got e latest news....HAHAHA.....as I said, the prices at OA is going up now.
    Too bad, if not I will engaged your service. This price is good news to me. Thanks for the information. Can you PM the stack if you know.

i think you mean go up from launch price not market price right? how can market price for OA be up when all other condos going down?

Hi b&j,

Since you have been getting info from agents, can tell me what is the entry level offer at OA now? 800? 850?

And do you have any idea who are the people buying into Oa at 900+psf? Rich indonesians or rich china ppl or expats?

just to check from fellow investors out there. what kind of price are you willing to wager on OA?

Hi b&j,

Since you have been getting info from agents, can tell me what is the entry level offer at OA now? 800? 850?

And do you have any idea who are the people buying into Oa at 900+psf? Rich indonesians or rich china ppl or expats?

I'm a poor singaprean so only if its $700 psf otherwise, I rather go for other better locations.