Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tresalveo

Default Tresalveo

Did anyone visited the showflat yesterday? Any comments?

I heard from an agent that the asking price is $990psf on average for a 2 bedder and $1000+psf for studio. I feel that it is too high considering that is D20. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by magdalene
    Did anyone visited the showflat yesterday? Any comments?

I heard from an agent that the asking price is $990psf on average for a 2 bedder and $1000+psf for studio. I feel that it is too high considering that is D20. What do you guys think?
    The chart shows more than 75-80% sold, most of them during the earlier launch at 700+psf (a year ago?). I agree that the current asking price is way too high, even for that area....

Another example of CASH flooded in the market. Too much money staying side line and cant wait any more. If you dont buy others will. If you are waiting for the price to drop Q32009, others are not. So that price will never drop. Instead, it raise because of penting demand and afraid of miss the boat, IR boat.

sigh... i was thinking of going to the showroom tomorrow.... now i see that it's going for 900++psf.... need to think twice alr...

Quote Originally Posted by vincenthse88
    The chart shows more than 75-80% sold, most of them during the earlier launch at 700+psf (a year ago?). I agree that the current asking price is way too high, even for that area....

really? based on URA caveat, the psf sold last year was also $900+ psf.

Yes, some 40 to 50 units were sold at around 950 psf during preview launch Sept/Oct 2008. The relaunch prices are now slightly higher with some units selling at above $1,000 psf. Surprisingly there were alot of buyers even at theslightly higher prices than in Sept/Oct 2008. Buyers do not mind paying a premium for the good location (elevated ground + quiet ambience) and short walking distance to Marymount MRT station and Shunfu wet market + food centres. Prices for Tressalveo units are higher than that for The Arte at Balestier Road.

Quote Originally Posted by jc007
    Yes, some 40 to 50 units were sold at around 950 psf during preview launch Sept/Oct 2008. The relaunch prices are now slightly higher with some units selling at above $1,000 psf. Surprisingly there were alot of buyers even at theslightly higher prices than in Sept/Oct 2008. Buyers do not mind paying a premium for the good location (elevated ground + quiet ambience) and short walking distance to Marymount MRT station and Shunfu wet market + food centres. Prices for Tressalveo units are higher than that for The Arte at Balestier Road.
    Wow ... preview then already ard 950 psf range, now still upped some more? Was trying to check out the vicinity but couldn't find the satelite google in property guru; only saw address as Marymount Terrace. Anyone can share more info about this place? Pictures of showflat?? Thanks ...

marymount at over 900spf??? zhun bo???

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Wow ... preview then already ard 950 psf range, now still upped some more? Was trying to check out the vicinity but couldn't find the satelite google in property guru; only saw address as Marymount Terrace. Anyone can share more info about this place? Pictures of showflat?? Thanks ...
    I personally stay in the area, in an adjacent condo by the same developer.

No complaints about the area. It's convenient, with the upcoming MRT, the market, food centre and the short drive to town. It's a great place to stay, spacious with none of the balcony/bay window/planter crap (for our current place), and freehold too.

The difference is that we got our place for around 550psf a few years back (730+k for a 1300sf 3-bedder), now they are asking 950-1000+psf for the same area. We were still thinking of getting a unit at tresalveo, but one look at the prices last year during the preview completely turned us off.

Well, apparently there are still people buying at these prices, and that can only be good for the value of our place here. So no complaints from us either...

Ya.. once the buying is exhuasted ... maybe newer launches not so many will compete with the later buyers

really? based on URA caveat, the psf sold last year was also $900+ psf.
    Oh, an agent there revealed they were sold at 700+ psf when first launched; maybe it is wrong. Anyway, I was impressed with the spaciousness of the 3BR...the smallest being 1550sf. Must say the location is good plus not many freehold in that area. For the project to be so well taken up, people must have thought it is worthwhile to pay that amount.

went to the showroom today.... not enough agent...

many of the visitors were left roaming in the showroom by themselves, including me...

anyway.... 1000sqft 2BR is going for about 980K++, while 1500 sqft 3BR is going for ~1.5Million....

the finishing of 2BR is totally cannot make it, and dont likethe design as the toilet is next to the unit entrance, once u step in, the toilet is at ur right hand side...

finishing and layout for 3BR is quite good and nice.... but with 1.5M price tag, it's a bit too steep...

Quote Originally Posted by BV

No complaints about the area. It's convenient, with the upcoming MRT, the market, food centre and the short drive to town. It's a great place to stay, spacious with none of the balcony/bay window/planter crap (for our current place), and freehold too.

The difference is that we got our place for around 550psf a few years back (730+k for a 1300sf 3-bedder), now they are asking 950-1000+psf for the same area. We were still thinking of getting a unit at tresalveo, but one look at the prices last year during the preview completely turned us off.

Well, apparently there are still people buying at these prices, and that can only be good for the value of our place here. So no complaints from us either...
    I wanted marymount area too as it is conducive for my dogs + I have friends within walking distance. If tresalveo is launched at boonview's price ($550psf) - I would have grabbed the 2 bedder!

I wanted marymount area too as it is conducive for my dogs + I have friends within walking distance. If tresalveo is launched at boonview's price ($550psf) - I would have grabbed the 2 bedder!
    Haha .. yup me 2. But too bad, not a chance .. coz someone mentioned 700+psf but then another verified launched last year ard 900+ psf ...

Btw, Marymount is not too bad a place rt, so maybe tt's why the pricing is like that? But is this project nearer to upper thomson or rafflesia that side ... haven't been to the showflat yet & juz want to find out more ...

Quote Originally Posted by BV

The difference is that we got our place for around 550psf a few years back (730+k for a 1300sf 3-bedder), now they are asking 950-1000+psf for the same area. ......
    Pardon the poking for more info here .. but the "few years back" is around which year ah? Which development r u staying at? Sounds convenient wor ..

Quote Originally Posted by yess24
    went to the showroom today.... not enough agent...

many of the visitors were left roaming in the showroom by themselves, including me...

anyway.... 1000sqft 2BR is going for about 980K++, while 1500 sqft 3BR is going for ~1.5Million....

the finishing of 2BR is totally cannot make it, and dont likethe design as the toilet is next to the unit entrance, once u step in, the toilet is at ur right hand side...

finishing and layout for 3BR is quite good and nice.... but with 1.5M price tag, it's a bit too steep...
    And they only launched 60 units to date (out of the total 176) ....

Oh.. it's a Dog friendly area?..
    then I better stay far away...
    it can keep you up all night.. and they can bite for no reason.

Went down to the showflat.

Perhaps would have meet up with some of you guys there. some observations were indeed true.

1. no agent. which is good since no one to bother me and I can take a slow walk around to get some ID ideas.

2. Given the unbelievable prices, i am amazed by the sales figures. indeed who says there is an economic recession?! hahaha.

3. Location no exactly fantastic. Near to industrial area. multi storey carpark with swimming pools on the top floor of carpark. But i do like the idea of a separate lap pool and a recreational pool plus the positions of the clubhouse and gym.

But for the prices, its about 960k for a lower floor 2 bedder. But for a 2 bedder its abt 1000 square feets. Quite big.

My 3 worth.

Walking distance to MRT and shunfu market for some yummy prawn mee.

And its FREEHOLD!

My 4 worth.

Quote Originally Posted by jc007
    i remembered last yr, there were some buyers who decided to walk away from the deal...

Smile

Actually I was at the showflat last weekend, really the crowd was fantastic, but manage to spoke with one of the marketing agent even he was quite busy during that time but he manage to explain most of the questions I ask. After studying for a few days on the surrounding, went back to the showflat today and mind most of the unit was sold and manage to confirm a unit, the agent still reconize me and got to know that during the preview launch last year some of the unit was sold above $1050psf. I personally think that nowadays freehold condo that is near to MRT is quite rare, seen alot of 99 year which near to MRT before committing this unit. At least have a peace of mind on freehold propety.

Quote Originally Posted by vinc1281
    Went down to the showflat.

Perhaps would have meet up with some of you guys there. some observations were indeed true.

1. no agent. which is good since no one to bother me and I can take a slow walk around to get some ID ideas.

2. Given the unbelievable prices, i am amazed by the sales figures. indeed who says there is an economic recession?! hahaha.

3. Location no exactly fantastic. Near to industrial area. multi storey carpark with swimming pools on the top floor of carpark. But i do like the idea of a separate lap pool and a recreational pool plus the positions of the clubhouse and gym.

But for the prices, its about 960k for a lower floor 2 bedder. But for a 2 bedder its abt 1000 square feets. Quite big.

My 3 worth.

Generally agree with vinc1281 on those observations (plus his 4th cents worth about FREEHOLD, being near to mrt, etc.).

Went down this afternoon & was quite disappointed with 2 showflats:
    i) Type 2A (2-bedder) does not have balcony, so u get it unless u go for 2 + 1 & above. Maybe to some peoeple prefer like this lah ...

ii) 3-bedder is about 142/155/158 sq m ..... not sure if this is really maximizing space. Personally think that since u're paying that price for every inch of space, it is important to utilise space effectively. If u get this, u also have to take the dry kitchen ... not sure if suitable to be used as bar counter??

iii) Think can forget about those 1-bedder ... odd shape!

iv) according to the specifications, electrical/TV/Telephone installation points not appearing to be generous enuff ... e.g. 2-bedder only 2 telephone points?? Living + Master + the other bedrm >>> should be at least 3 mah ..

But there are some plus points which magdalene would probably have noted:
    i) bathrooms look pretty ok (bath-tubs also available for the 2 bedder), like the sliding glass door which is not exactly the conventional type ....
    ii) kitchen for 3-bedder looks good ...
    iii) if u like open concept kitchen, the 2-bedder one is fine too ....
    iv) women will like this ... somewat adopting walk-in wardrobe concept (can be "con" too i.e. waste space).

Looks like the agents are not in a hurry to do biz ... this afternoon, not much crowd, so perhaps tt's why some younger agents were sent down??

where is the showflat? Open until what time?
    maybe go later to take a look...

Pros

1. Very near MRT

2. Quite some old indutrial buildings e.g. Bosch behind

3. Near RJC/RI

4. Optimize space for masterbedroom/toilet

5. No planter/balcony for 2-bedroom

6. N-S facing

7. Freehold

Cons

1. For 2 bedroom, the common toilet is immediately besides the entrance ... and the 2nd bedroom is side by side with the living hall

2. Odd-shape 1 bedroom

3. Walk-in wardrobe waste space (some may like it, depends)

Overall, a good buy, I think it is better than The Arte

hi august, if u haven't seen the advert ... it's on today's ST Classified.

hi jitkiat, agree with the bedrm entrance being near to living room ... in fact, for other layouts this seem to be quite common ... personally, think it's priced a little on the high side for the location leh .... but for those who want FH near MRT, this is good for consideration bah.

Btw, just to add (for those parents wanting to enrol boys in Catholic High), it doesn't appear to fall within the 1-km distance. However, need to verify this if this is your consideration ....

Swung by, way overpriced yet project almost sold out ~ lol

Quote Originally Posted by august
    well pretty much summed up effectively in your one sentence ... guess maybe that explains why some of the agents don't seem to be anxious about making more sales ... can stay in relaxed mode for now lor ...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    I agree. Frankly, I am pretty surprised that this is sold out as it is not very worth it.

I noticed that there are no homogenous tiles or compressed marble for the 2 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    I agree. Frankly, I am pretty surprised that this is sold out as it is not very worth it.

I noticed that there are no homogenous tiles or compressed marble for the 2 bedder.
    some more multi-storey car park..
    overall show flat feels a bit hdb-ish