Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314243444 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 893

Thread: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

  1. #61
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Talking Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yup I think so. Was also there to take a closer look. Price may drop when no view left. Remember few years ago when Costa Del Sol was built, The Bayshore prices drop like anything. I'm afraid this will be the same.
    You don't have to be afraid. Bayshore is Bayshore. The Seaview is The Seaview. Is Bayshore near to Parkway or The Seaview? The Seaview is freehold, whereas Silversea is 99 years. Will Silversea selling $800psf? NO.

    Understand that Silversea is going somewhere $1500 (from what I heard). Actually, Silversea will push and pull The Seaview and others condos nearby to a higher price. That is why many are waiting and looking for Silversea to start their launch.

    Why Mr. Mah refuses to reinstate DFS? Cos this smart guy knows that the price of Singapore properties are going to go up even higher in due time. This pause is 'so happened' of US sub-prime rate. And the issue is going to die down soon. When that happens, with so many projects and most important 2 IR coming.....NO HORSE run. Don't forget, he see the whole view of Singapore developments. He knows even better than the other developers.

  2. #62
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Wink Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    You don't have to be afraid. Bayshore is Bayshore. The Seaview is The Seaview. Is Bayshore near to Parkway or The Seaview? The Seaview is freehold, whereas Silversea is 99 years. Will Silversea selling $800psf? NO.

    Understand that Silversea is going somewhere $1500 (from what I heard). Actually, Silversea will push and pull The Seaview and others condos nearby to a higher price. That is why many are waiting and looking for Silversea to start their launch.

    Why Mr. Mah refuses to reinstate DFS? Cos this smart guy knows that the price of Singapore properties are going to go up even higher in due time. This pause is 'so happened' of US sub-prime rate. And the issue is going to die down soon. When that happens, with so many projects and most important 2 IR coming.....NO HORSE run. Don't forget, he see the whole view of Singapore developments. He knows even better than the other developers.
    Really, lets see. Let there be Horse to run at all. Anyway if price goes down will buy another unit to rent out, if prices goes up then sell my unit. Win-Win situation.

  3. #63
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    You don't have to be afraid. Bayshore is Bayshore. The Seaview is The Seaview. Is Bayshore near to Parkway or The Seaview? The Seaview is freehold, whereas Silversea is 99 years. Will Silversea selling $800psf? NO.

    Understand that Silversea is going somewhere $1500 (from what I heard). Actually, Silversea will push and pull The Seaview and others condos nearby to a higher price. That is why many are waiting and looking for Silversea to start their launch.

    Why Mr. Mah refuses to reinstate DFS? Cos this smart guy knows that the price of Singapore properties are going to go up even higher in due time. This pause is 'so happened' of US sub-prime rate. And the issue is going to die down soon. When that happens, with so many projects and most important 2 IR coming.....NO HORSE run. Don't forget, he see the whole view of Singapore developments. He knows even better than the other developers.
    too high and you price yourself out of the market ...

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yup I think so. Was also there to take a closer look. Price may drop when no view left. Remember few years ago when Costa Del Sol was built, The Bayshore prices drop like anything. I'm afraid this will be the same.
    Well i suppose not everyone who buys the SeaView project have the
    "view of the sea" in mind..... as only a handful of units face south and
    majority face inside the condo (pool view and facing greenery ).

    Those units on high floor above 15th in blks 29,31,33 will still get pockets
    of the sea views.

    Buyers looking for a unit in The SeaView will go for other factors :

    1. Land size

    2. Distance between blocks

    ( go on site at Amber rd and see project like Esta and Cote - blocks are packed so close together - yet ppl go for it and pay sky high prices for Cote - at one time units at Cote were going for such low prices and yet nobody wanted - as quality and room sizes ridiculous)

    3. Freehold status

    4. Quality and reputable luxury developer - Wheelock

  5. #65
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Well i suppose not everyone who buys the SeaView project have the
    "view of the sea" in mind..... as only a handful of units face south and
    majority face inside the condo (pool view and facing greenery ).

    Those units on high floor above 15th in blks 29,31,33 will still get pockets
    of the sea views.

    Buyers looking for a unit in The SeaView will go for other factors :

    1. Land size

    2. Distance between blocks

    ( go on site at Amber rd and see project like Esta and Cote - blocks are packed so close together - yet ppl go for it and pay sky high prices for Cote - at one time units at Cote were going for such low prices and yet nobody wanted - as quality and room sizes ridiculous)

    3. Freehold status

    4. Quality and reputable luxury developer - Wheelock
    ok, agreed, my views are the same. How much you willing to sell ?

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    ok, agreed, my views are the same. How much you willing to sell ?
    not keen to sell as i look around the amber rd area n there is none as comparable to this project so i suppose its best to hold on whether for
    own stay or as an investment

    if this project was to launch now developer would definitely price it at
    minimum 1500psf on average

    on marine parade road Tiong Aik is launching on the former enbloc site
    of sea breeze apts - its FH and developer waiting for better days to launch
    on avg 1500 upwards

    across The Sea View - Voda Land launched Amber Resd at 1400-1800psf
    last year.....

  7. #67
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    TOP expected end this week or next week... owners will be testing market on rental expected by 4 to 4.5 psf rental mark. Some info of lower floors asking for about $1000 psf to let go, not sure about view and facing, should be 7th floor or below. Anybody got more info ?

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Units facing the Rose Garden, owners avg cost is 650 to 700 max

    So if you want to buy now u can press down price to 800 or 850psf
    as some owners may not want to take up the loan upon TOP and just
    dump these units.

    after all the facing is not good and later on when Rose Graden is torn down
    for another condo, it will be messy and noisy. Perhaps price may be pressed lower....

    Of course this DOES NOT apply to units on the higher floor facing pool and
    sea ( south facing ).

  9. #69
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Units facing the Rose Garden, owners avg cost is 650 to 700 max

    So if you want to buy now u can press down price to 800 or 850psf
    as some owners may not want to take up the loan upon TOP and just
    dump these units.

    after all the facing is not good and later on when Rose Graden is torn down
    for another condo, it will be messy and noisy. Perhaps price may be pressed lower....

    Of course this DOES NOT apply to units on the higher floor facing pool and
    sea ( south facing ).
    Any sellers out there, or agents representing sellers ? pls contact interested potential buyers here.

  10. #70
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Talking Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    [QUOTE=Unregistered]Any sellers out there, or agents representing sellers ? pls contact interested potential buyers here.[/QUOTE

    ..You pick a good time to go in.

  11. #71
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    [QUOTE=Unregistered]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Any sellers out there, or agents representing sellers ? pls contact interested potential buyers here.[/QUOTE

    ..You pick a good time to go in.
    Ya have to, alot of my bro are waiting for info they ask to check things out, so I'm here (and also some other forum) to check out lor... so got agents/sellers contact us but still feel not right price.

  12. #72
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    [QUOTE=Unregistered]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered

    Ya have to, alot of my bro are waiting for info they ask to check things out, so I'm here (and also some other forum) to check out lor... so got agents/sellers contact us but still feel not right price.
    so what price is right for you - 700psf 800psf 900psf 1k psf 1.1k psf

    even if market drop to 600 also u will be so scared to buy .....

  13. #73
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    [quote=Unregistered]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered

    so what price is right for you - 700psf 800psf 900psf 1k psf 1.1k psf

    even if market drop to 600 also u will be so scared to buy .....
    Hi there, I'm seriously considering. If anyone selling SeaView unit let me know.

  14. #74
    Darius
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    I am interested in the 1200 sf , 3 bedroon units. Which stack has the best facing with no afternoon sum? I do not mind lower floors. Can one see the actual unit already?

  15. #75
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    dont think got actual unit yet

  16. #76
    Top
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Three blocks out of six TOP last week ; check classifieds - some owners selling so can view actual unit.

  17. #77
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Wah.. if got units between 600-700 psf...
    who wont want?
    even 2nd floor, 1200sf i grab liao.

    pm if got lobang leh!(cross fingers in hope)
    (:

  18. #78
    registered
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Wah.. if got units between 600-700 psf...
    who wont want?
    even 2nd floor, 1200sf i grab liao.

    pm if got lobang leh!(cross fingers in hope)
    (:

    WAIT for Yangon typhoon to strike - then u get that price.....

  19. #79
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Quote Originally Posted by registered
    WAIT for Yangon typhoon to strike - then u get that price.....
    Haha, dude... I might need a Tsunami along with that also.
    Sheesh, Amber area is really hot on Meyer's heels from the look of it.


    Any idea when Rose Garden is to be developed?
    Far East acquired it right?

  20. #80
    DreamHome
    Guest

    Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

    Does anyone know what is Far East's plan for Rose Garden site? Is it going to be a massive condominium project again?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •