Page 1 of 90 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

meesiammaihum Guest

Default The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

The East. Where treasures await. Where cultural heritage and a modern lifestyle merge in perfect harmony.

Situated on 382,000 square feet of freehold land, The Sea View puts you in close proximity to amenities that matter: top schools, key transportation points, trendy gourmet bistros and the idyllic East Coast Park.

Rising 23 storeys high, the six majestic towers offer inspiring views of water and greenery. The Sea View promises a complete lifestyle within its immaculately landscaped grounds. Stroll across the manicured lawn, curl up with a good book in the reading sanctuary or relax in the tranquility of the Zen alcove. Unwind in the jacuzzi, lounge around the sprawling, free-form leisure pool or keep in shape with the jogging trail and fitness stations. Let the kids enjoy the many child-friendly features like the fun jet pool, amphitheatre or adventure corner. For a touch of heritage, a historic beach house will be restored for recreational activities.

Clean, fluid lines and graceful architecture are the marks of The Sea View's timeless style. Natural light through large picture windows illuminates each apartment, making the most of the spectacular views. Each superbly fitted kitchen provides the perfect environment for your culinary indulgence. Spacious balconies allow for alfresco dining and relaxation.

The 546 well-appointed apartments and penthouses boast elegant interiors to make an intimate home. It is ideal living that the discerning will surely appreciate.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

OK. I work at parkway and i passed this every day. From what I have seen of the completion so far, the building is not impressive, looks rather like premium HDB flats at Buangkok.

Unregistered Guest

Question Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

It says that The Sea View puts you in close proximity to amenities that matter - top schools.
    From what I understand, only two blocks in this development are within 1km from
    Tao Nan. Does anybody know which are the two blocks?

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Now that Paramount Hotel site next to The Sea View is going for En-Bloc, the potential for price appreciation for The Sea View is tremendous.

If the developers break even cost is $1100psf then they have to price the new project at least for $1300 - 1400psf !!

Read report:

Paramount Hotel site being sold for $200m
    Published May 24, 2007
    By ARTHUR SIM

"" Indeed, Mr Han believes that based on current prices for new property launches in the East Coast area, this could prove to be the better option. 'Prices for recent residential projects like CapitaLand's The Seafront on Meyer and GuocoLand's The View @ Meyer transacted between $1,500 and $1,800 psf, reflecting a new high in the Katong, Meyer and Amber Road residential enclave,' he said.

Based on the possible redevelopment of the site into a condominium with a plot ratio of about 2.1, Mr Han estimates that a developer might pay $830 psf per plot ratio for the site. 'The breakeven cost could be around $1,100 psf,' he added. ""

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    It says that The Sea View puts you in close proximity to amenities that matter - top schools.
    From what I understand, only two blocks in this development are within 1km from
    Tao Nan. Does anybody know which are the two blocks?

Tao Nan is a top school?

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Now that Paramount Hotel site next to The Sea View is going for En-Bloc, the potential for price appreciation for The Sea View is tremendous.

If the developers break even cost is $1100psf then they have to price the new project at least for $1300 - 1400psf !!

Read report:

Paramount Hotel site being sold for $200m
    Published May 24, 2007
    By ARTHUR SIM

"" Indeed, Mr Han believes that based on current prices for new property launches in the East Coast area, this could prove to be the better option. 'Prices for recent residential projects like CapitaLand's The Seafront on Meyer and GuocoLand's The View @ Meyer transacted between $1,500 and $1,800 psf, reflecting a new high in the Katong, Meyer and Amber Road residential enclave,' he said.

Based on the possible redevelopment of the site into a condominium with a plot ratio of about 2.1, Mr Han estimates that a developer might pay $830 psf per plot ratio for the site. 'The breakeven cost could be around $1,100 psf,' he added. ""

amber area Guest

Sea View is asking for $1100 psf now! Oh my god... how can I ever afford anything there any more.

Meyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amber area
    Sea View is asking for $1100 psf now! Oh my god... how can I ever afford anything there any more.

Go to The Belvedere, The View @ Meyer or Seafront On Meyer lah.
    The area is much better than Seaview.

Unregistered Guest

Cool Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Well in terms of amenities ( mall, access to neighbouring HDB food center,wet market,etc etc ) and public transport a mere stone throw away,
    this location cannot beat Meyer......

Unregistered Guest

Any comments / views on this project - when its TOP, design, finishings, quality of developer, etc, etc....

Page 1 of 90 123456789101151 ... LastLast