Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Residences @ Killiney (D9, Freehold, Hoi Hup Realty)

Senior

User Info Menu

hahaha, we are already bidding up the developers' asking prices among ourselves. I think Allgreen will definitely price One Devonshire at higher psf to [email protected] and quantum about the same. So now we are up to 1.7m for 2 bedders already. This is getting out of hand hee. 1600+psf for [email protected] and 1800+psf for One Devonshire 2 bedders. Phew.

Totally agree that 1 Devonshire is more attractive. Very efficient design, small unit size and yet zero wastage of space.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    frankly speaking.. i doubt developer would wanna drop until $1.5k psf especially due to the recent demand which they wanna capitalize on. I believe pricing will be frm $1600psf making the 2bedders around $1.7m . [email protected] 2rms oso pretty limited around 24units

But looking at both, assuming the psf is around the same 1 devonshire seems better with the facilities and smaller unit size (unlike the mickey mouse units over at illuminaire)

Junior

User Info Menu

haha no lar not trying to talk up the market but rather giving opinion based on the developer's POV but of cse $1.7m not many pple will be willing to pay at that price haha

Senior

User Info Menu

Looks like 1600 to 1800psf has just become the new norm for new launches in this area because martin place set that area at 1300 to 1600psf. I feel the prices should be capped here. How to go up somemore?!

Not sure what's the view of the forumers here about prices at devnoshire n killiney at 16xx-17xx psf given the close proximity to somerset mrt and the new shopping malls within 5mins of walk and also the OGC ntuc opposite haha..

Also recent transaction at [email protected] seems to be doing at 16xx+ and those are bigger units

Senior

User Info Menu

yup, that's what i meant. We are just trying to guess what price developer will launch.

wait a minute, highest floors at Martin Place Residences 2 bedrooms (1044sq ft), hit 1600psf, so that's already 1.67m. Lower floors probably paid more than 1.4m as well. People will indeed be willing to fork out 1.7m for 2 bedders at devonshire/kiliney afterall. You are right, 1.5m and 1.6m, developers won't sell those 2 bedders.

haha no lar not trying to talk up the market but rather giving opinion based on the developer's POV but of cse $1.7m not many pple will be willing to pay at that price haha

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yup, that's what i meant. We are just trying to guess what price developer will launch.

wait a minute, highest floors at Martin Place Residences 2 bedrooms (1044sq ft), hit 1600psf, so that's already 1.67m. Lower floors probably paid more than 1.4m as well. People will indeed be willing to fork out 1.7m for 2 bedders at devonshire/kiliney afterall. You are right, 1.5m and 1.6m, developers won't sell those 2 bedders.
    martin place is cock location lar and beside temple.. though i do not doubt the excellent view at top floor but at $1.67m??? But at least not that bad compare to some of those who paid $200K-300k more last yr lol