Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Residences @ Killiney (D9, Freehold, Hoi Hup Realty)

sounds really important.. the higher the Vs, the higher the psfs

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    sounds really important.. the higher the Vs, the higher the psfs
    In 2007, I would have said 1600-1700 psf for R@K is extremely attractive. But it's 2009 now, and hard to judge given that no one knows how the market will turn. On the one hand, you have people saying the economy is not over the worst, and may tank further, coupled with excess supply over the next few years. On the other hand, Singapore is land scarce and once the economy recovers, as it inevitably will, these prices will seem very cheap and a really good investment.

As a buyer (and likely to live in the property), I think I will wait out 2009.

Got the pricing info from the marketing agent... personally I will be interested to see if this is a sure sell-out project

heard guide pricing is above 1700psf? So 2 bedders indeed more than 1.7m afterall. After this is launched, Allgreen will jack up prices for One Devonshire again?

ya for the lowest floor but htat's an indicative price; you know developers can always change price like change clothes. Even at 1.7k psf that works out to be 1.8m not 1.7m lol... for the smallest 2rms

i hope the developer stick to minimum 1800 psf ~
    then during launch give "discount" and "lower" it to 1700psf, lidat sure to sell fast fast!

even $1.7k psf still need think twice if not thrice leh.. not exactly cheap like illuminaire where the quantum is alot higher since the psf starts from 1055sq ft.
    Comparing with the recent transaction caveats is still alittle on the premium considering S@C were transaction at around $1660-1690 for #20 flr and above and about 30-50psf higher than illuminaire on the average

well, new launches always priced more than completed because initial outlay is small etc story. They also tried to use very expensive stuff for the interior then try to attract pple with it. I guess for those who can afford good for them. But I wonder if the psf is lower for the 2368 sq ft 4 bedders. It'd be madness to sell at $4m! Even 1500psf also 3.5m!

even $1.7k psf still need think twice if not thrice leh.. not exactly cheap like illuminaire where the quantum is alot higher since the psf starts from 1055sq ft.
    Comparing with the recent transaction caveats is still alittle on the premium considering S@C were transaction at around $1660-1690 for #20 flr and above and about 30-50psf higher than illuminaire on the average

depending on how you look at it... if for those die die muz buy. R@K will not doubt be a better choice in terms of the interior, yet to confirm since I only see from the online docs as compared to illum and the landsize is bigger. Bigger units usually smaller psf.. probably in the range of 1.6k+ psf if 2rms are going at 1.7k

I was told 2 bedder at #30 at Martin Place asking 1750psf! So the quantum is already more than $1.8m. R@K lower floor but better location, I think 2 bedders will indeed be asking for 1.8m and above.

depending on how you look at it... if for those die die muz buy. R@K will not doubt be a better choice in terms of the interior, yet to confirm since I only see from the online docs as compared to illum and the landsize is bigger. Bigger units usually smaller psf.. probably in the range of 1.6k+ psf if 2rms are going at 1.7k

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...50340,00.html?

Published June 11, 2009

Local and foreign developers still offering properties

By EMILYN YAP

LOCAL and foreign developers continue to offer properties in Singapore as market sentiment stays up and the June school holidays come around.

One Devonshire: It has 152 units, consisting of two to four-bedders, sky suites and penthouses

BT understands that projects such as Residences @ Killiney and One Devonshire may enter the market soon. And marketing events for beachside housing in Vietnam and Australia are coming to town this week.

Agents are now checking out interest in the 68-unit Residences @ Killiney by Hoi Hup Realty. The freehold project, near Somerset MRT station, comprises two to four-bedders and penthouses, and prices may start from $1,700 psf.

Preparations to launch another freehold project in the vicinity also appear to be under way. The 36-storey One Devonshire by Allgreen Properties has 152 units, consisting of two to four-bedders, sky suites and penthouses.

Research houses are divided on the outlook for the residential property market here. Considering that demand has been selective and more supply will be coming up, Nomura Singapore remains bearish on the sector.

'While a pick-up in pre-sale activity has buoyed the optimists, we believe such demand has been prompted by price discounting and IAS (interest absorption schemes),' its analysts said in a report yesterday.

In contrast, DMG & Partners Securities upgraded its call on the property sector to 'overweight' yesterday. Physical property prices may have bottomed in the first quarter of this year and more foreign buyers may enter the market in the next six to nine months, according to its report.

In the meantime, some foreign developers are counting on buyers from Singapore taking up their properties. In town today, Indochina Land is marketing apartments at the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa in Vietnam. Prices range from US$207 psf to US$326 psf, and a three-bedroom penthouse can cost up to US$895,000.

Sales representatives for Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences on Australia's Gold Coast will be in Singapore this weekend to launch units which are priced from A$720,000 (S$833,800). Construction of the property was halted as the financial crisis hit the original developer last year, but it has resumed with the help of ANZ and Brookfield Multiplex.

there's a queue of monkeys forming up outside the One Devonshire showroom ahead of the private preview tomorrow and the official launch on Wednesday.

HOT NEW LAUNCH ON 26th June 2009 !!!

Tenure: Freehold
    Expected Completion: Dec 2013
    Total Units: 68
    Unit Types:
    2 Bedroom ~ 1055 & 1076 sqft
    2 + Study ~ 1324 sqft
    3 Bedroom ~ 1496 & 1550 sqft
    3 + Study ~ 1625 sqft
    4 Bedroom ~ 2325 & 2368 sqft
    Penthouses ~ 5059-6760 sqft

Unique Project Features:
    MERE MINUTES to Orchard Area/CBD via CTE/ECP/AYE
    3 to 5 Mins WALK!!! to Somerset MRT
    Within Distance to ION ORCHARD & Singapore Famed Billion Dollar Making Orchard Shopping Stretch
    Excellent Opportunity for Capital Appreciation
    FULL FACILITIES with Pte Lift For Every Unit
    New & RARE Development in Killiney Area & Yet QUIET & EXCLUSIVE
    Good Size Units for Investors/Foreign Ownership of Singapore Famed Orchard Area
    Interest Absorption Scheme ~ 5% +15% and nothing till TOP with special BANK loan package!!

PRE-BOOKING STARTS NOW!!
    Call for a non-obligatory presentation ON SITE TODAY!!

Enquiry Hotline : +65 81835132

There will be queueing on site starting from today till tml.
    If u are keen to secure a unit, i'll be on site to queue. Can do presentation on site as well. Do kindly feel free to contact me at anytime.

just passed by and yes, there is a queue!!

Yet another queue for these 2 million dollar each condo !

I am very very impressed with how rich people in this country is !

And if you happen to be one of them, while you are queuing for that enviable condo, please spare a thought for the poor in this country and make a donation. 0.1% of your purchase price will bring happiness to many people.

Cheers!

i am too lazy to queue...

there's a tent to house these people and they are sitting down unlike the early drama for One Devonshire where they were standing by the roadside until dunno what time then they let them in to their tent one week ago.

sorry, its not the rich people who are queuing, looked like some students employed to do this part time job since their school holidays are ending soon.

just dropped by the showflat. at least 45 of the 68 units have been sold in 1 day. This is pure madness. 1900psf for 2 bedders of 1055, 1076sq ft means $2m and 2+study sized at 1324sq ft (not sure sold for how many psf) are really all gone. 1625sq ft for 3+ study costing nearly $3m also almost all gone. even 4 bedders 2368sq ft sold at almost 1800psf or $4.2m are half gone! where do these people find the money? the 3 bedders are however, not so popular. most of the units left are actually 3 bedders, possibly because price and size is quite close to 3+study so 3+study gotta clear first before those can move.

maybe some of these people made a pile from the recent run up in the stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    just dropped by the showflat. at least 45 of the 68 units have been sold in 1 day. This is pure madness. 1900psf for 2 bedders of 1055, 1076sq ft means $2m and 2+study sized at 1324sq ft (not sure sold for how many psf) are really all gone. 1625sq ft for 3+ study costing nearly $3m also almost all gone. even 4 bedders 2368sq ft sold at almost 1800psf or $4.2m are half gone! where do these people find the money? the 3 bedders are however, not so popular. most of the units left are actually 3 bedders, possibly because price and size is quite close to 3+study so 3+study gotta clear first before those can move.