Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Versilia on Haig - Ipoh Lane

Hi,

Managed to catch a glimpse of the fireworks display from my unit during last night's National Day rehersal. Hope the actual day will be better!!

Lets burn some cash away and have a longer display of the fireworks.

Cheers.

BIC,

Congrats on moving in. Mine still at design stage.

If you notice any common areas requiring improvements,
    pls help to convey to Management.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by alxyan
    BIC,

Congrats on moving in. Mine still at design stage.

If you notice any common areas requiring improvements,
    pls help to convey to Management.

Cheers.
    Thanks alxyan.

My current focus still internal, unpacking etc.

Yup, once all these are done, will sure feedback areas of improvement to Mr Wong!!!

I must say that the cleaners here are very ON!! The common corridor is always kept clean.

Cheers.

ps : hope that the renovation work of the Haig Road hawker centre complete soon. Running out of choices for food, esp in the evening!!

Hi mezo / alxyan / i0east,

Have you guys moved in already?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BIC
    Hi mezo / alxyan / i0east,

Have you guys moved in already?

Cheers.
    Yeap, have moved in for almost 1 week now. Just finished unpacking and storing the rest in the utility room.... also just sorted out the rental for my old place.

Nice place so far, enjoying the place: the hot water jacuzzi pool is great, 'must try' and the gym is fantastic too (had a run on the treadmill)...

For food: the nearby prata shop is pretty good, and the next door 'zicar' isnt too bad also. If u willing to walk, the 'Mr Teh Tarik' coffeeshop further up has great food.

Quote Originally Posted by mezo
    Yeap, have moved in for almost 1 week now. Just finished unpacking and storing the rest in the utility room.... also just sorted out the rental for my old place.

Nice place so far, enjoying the place: the hot water jacuzzi pool is great, 'must try' and the gym is fantastic too (had a run on the treadmill)...

For food: the nearby prata shop is pretty good, and the next door 'zicar' isnt too bad also. If u willing to walk, the 'Mr Teh Tarik' coffeeshop further up has great food.
    Hi BIC and Mezo,
    we have shifted in too. Got quite a lot of things to unpack. Seems like I got to either throw away or store some items at storage warehouses. Cabinets, wardrobes and utility room here are all smaller than my old place. Still got bit of rectification work by ID contractor. Looking forward to a dust free place soon. See you around the estate!

Hi Guys,

Congra...

This is a very nice and cool project. Good buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesslee98
    Hi Guys,

Congra...

This is a very nice and cool project. Good buy...
    Congrats on your purchase of Butterworth 8 too!!

Enjoy your stay and see you around in the neighbourhood.

Cheers.

Thanks...

Wanna to buy Versilia....but too expensive.... ....

How much psf now ?

Thanks...

Wanna to buy Versilia....but too expensive.... ....

How much psf now ?
    Glad that you have considered Versilia in your selection process.

The psf should be above $1,100....

Cheers.

Default How's everyone!!

Dear Owners,

Been staying at Versilia for a month and I must say, everything has been pleasent so far. From the security guards, the carpark, the facilities and surroundings.

Hope you feel the same too.

Do you think the place >80% occupied?

Cheers.

Has anyone installed aluminium grilled main door? Dun mind sharing cost and contact? Thanks.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by i0east
    Has anyone installed aluminium grilled main door? Dun mind sharing cost and contact? Thanks.
    Yes I did. Paid about $680 for it.

It done by my ID using their contractors. So no contact details. Why not use the same as your window grills? This Mr Lim guy mentioned in the earlier thread.

Cheers.

Thank you for sharing. :-)

Yes I did. Paid about $680 for it.

It done by my ID using their contractors. So no contact details. Why not use the same as your window grills? This Mr Lim guy mentioned in the earlier thread.

Cheers.
    Need to consider that the solid type of grill (Mr Lim) is much more costlier than the normal hollow type, if cost is a concern for the door grill. Actually i think there is no need for it as security is taken care of (security guard plus card entry system at the lift lobby)

To illustrate the point, it cost easily 3 times more when I was doing the window grills but no choice as the hollow type cant be made for our design.

Hey guys, good news :

Haig Road market reopens
    AFTER 10 months of upgrading works, local residents can look forward to eating and grocery shopping in a more comfortable environment when Haig Road Market and Cooked Food Centre reopens on Wednesday.
    Costing $5.48 million to upgrade under the National Environment Agency's (NEA) Hawker Centres Upgrading Programme, the newly refurbished hawker centre at Blocks 13 and 14 Haig Road boasts of upgraded toilet facilities, enhanced barrier-free accessibility and improved fire safety measures.
    All 72 cooked food stalls at Block 14 have been retrofitted with a new mechanical exhaust system to improve the overall ventilation, and NEA has increased the total seating capacity of the cooked food section by more than 13 per cent to cater for more patrons.
    Other upgrades include the replacement of plumbing and underground sanitary systems, re-wiring and upgrading of electrical load, and the replacement of floor and wall tiles.
    The architectural design of the centre has also been modified to improve ventilation and lighting.
    Stallholders will resume business progressively depending on the progress of renovation works of the individual stalls.

Hey guys, good news :

Haig Road market reopens
    AFTER 10 months of upgrading works, local residents can look forward to eating and grocery shopping in a more comfortable environment when Haig Road Market and Cooked Food Centre reopens on Wednesday.
    Costing $5.48 million to upgrade under the National Environment Agency's (NEA) Hawker Centres Upgrading Programme, the newly refurbished hawker centre at Blocks 13 and 14 Haig Road boasts of upgraded toilet facilities, enhanced barrier-free accessibility and improved fire safety measures.
    All 72 cooked food stalls at Block 14 have been retrofitted with a new mechanical exhaust system to improve the overall ventilation, and NEA has increased the total seating capacity of the cooked food section by more than 13 per cent to cater for more patrons.
    Other upgrades include the replacement of plumbing and underground sanitary systems, re-wiring and upgrading of electrical load, and the replacement of floor and wall tiles.
    The architectural design of the centre has also been modified to improve ventilation and lighting.
    Stallholders will resume business progressively depending on the progress of renovation works of the individual stalls.

Hi mezo,

This is an excellent news indeed!!!

Hope they also have late night supper to cater for late sleepers!!!

Will check-out the stalls this weekend.

Cheers.

Yessss......any good food in Haig market ?

Yessss......any good food in Haig market ?
    New here too, dont know what's nice. Need the regulars to introduce yummy food....

Had not been there since it reopened, but before, the Satay Gado, Czechar, Hot Dessert & Nasi Padang are all yummy! Just not sure if they are still at their old stalls.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Hi Versilia folks,

Why is the swimming pool cordoned off?

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Hi Versilia folks,

Why is the swimming pool cordoned off?
    Yup, was cordoned off for some maintenance work!!

Its up and running again...cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Had not been there since it reopened, but before, the Satay Gado, Czechar, Hot Dessert & Nasi Padang are all yummy! Just not sure if they are still at their old stalls.
    Went to the hawker center earlier.

Most of the Chinese stalls not opened....I guess its due to the ghost month. Should see more stalls opening after Wednesday.

Had the fish soup which was ok.

Cheers.

Default Mid-Autumn Lantern Festival - 22 Sep (Wed)

Hi mezo, i0east, alyxan, and rest of the owners here,

Doing a very very simple celebration of the mid-autumn festival at the pool-side table (next to the Gym) for my 2 kids on 22 Sep (Wed) from 8.30pm onwards.

Feel free to join me with your kids too.

Will have some mooncakes (bite-size) and small packet of drinks for the kids. For the audults, not sure mooncakes goes well with white wine!!!

See ya.

Cheers.

Doing a very very simple celebration of the mid-autumn festival at the pool-side table (next to the Gym) for my 2 kids on 22 Sep (Wed) from 8.30pm onwards.

Will have some mooncakes (bite-size) and small packet of drinks for the kids. For the audults, not sure mooncakes goes well with white wine!!!

See ya.

Cheers.
    Hi BIC,

Thanks for the invite. We have yet to meet up since shifted in. We will drop by to say hello on 22 Sep.

See you.

See ya.

Cheers.
    Thks for inviting. Will be there too. Will bring something though havent decide what it will be yet...

Thks for inviting. Will be there too. Will bring something though havent decide what it will be yet...
    Great mezo & i0east!!

Looking forward to the meet-up and hope the weather will be beautiful that night too!!

The kids will love it....

Cheers.

Hi BIC,

thks for the invite. What a nice gesture, unfortunately, I haven't shifted in yet, hopefully before the next major festive event- Christmas?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by alxyan
    Hi BIC,

thks for the invite. What a nice gesture, unfortunately, I haven't shifted in yet, hopefully before the next major festive event- Christmas?

Cheers
    Hi alxyan,

No worries....

Yup, maybe can do something in X'mas too.

The environment in Versilia turn out just fine and thank goodness the Haig Road Hawker Center has re-opened after the upgrading.

Cheers.

Great mezo & i0east!!

Looking forward to the meet-up and hope the weather will be beautiful that night too!!

The kids will love it....

Cheers.
    I will bring small packet drinks for the kids, since the food and drinks for the adults are settled.