Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summerhill

Junior

User Info Menu

Don'y have Hume Station - walk to Hillview Station lor.
    Quote Originally Posted by whoh757
    Is there still a Hume Station? Thought only a Hillview Station?

Junior

User Info Menu

Nowadays new launch F'hold pty is getting lesser.. mostly LH.. even is FH land, developer oso sell it to you at LH..
    Better hold tight tight if yours is a F'hold..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    No hume station....it doesnt matter, there is a possibility that a gate from the hillview heights, summerhill be opened to the Green Corridor (railway line) and is less than 5 minutes walk to the hillview mrt....

It will be too late when it turns to reality....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...08427&page=284

User Info Menu

hope that a Hume station can be planned when the downtown line is ready in first quarter of 2016. It will definitely benefit the residents staying at hume ave. The people staying here have been suffering for years because of the inconvenience and limited amenities.... and there is now hope, based on the report in Today that 'LTA has made some basic structural provisions for a future station between the Hillview station and Beauty World station'..... I have it enough 14 years ago and moved out of this locality, so that my maid and my mum can take care of my young kids while I contribute to the economy....I hope to see a hume station there in the future, and I will be pleased to shift back here, where I have some good memories here with my kids before shifting away....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    hope that a Hume station can be planned when the downtown line is ready in first quarter of 2016. It will definitely benefit the residents staying at hume ave. The people staying here have been suffering for years because of the inconvenience and limited amenities.... and there is now hope, based on the report in Today that 'LTA has made some basic structural provisions for a future station between the Hillview station and Beauty World station'..... I have it enough 14 years ago and moved out of this locality, so that my maid and my mum can take care of my young kids while I contribute to the economy....I hope to see a hume station there in the future, and I will be pleased to shift back here, where I have some good memories here with my kids before shifting away....
    pls see the report
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

if the Hume station is placed infront of the Hume Park condos, beside the overhead bridge, it will definitely benefit the residents staying at Hume ave.... Garment should open it together with the rest of the stations next year, 1st quarter...... tat place is still not convenient after 15 years I bought Summerhill....

User Info Menu

Last night the channel 8 show on 'what causes cancer', someone asks about the big radar, and the doctor says the Hume park the big radar is not an issue and does not cause anyting because it is a receiver lor, not emitter of signal... so tose people don't need to spread rumours and inflict fear lor

User Info Menu

With the plans of the green corridor, and mrt in 2016, I am seriously considering shifting back to Summerhill and rent out my hdb, thanks to garment for allowing pte property owners to rent out hdb and stay in condo !

User Info Menu

Strait times mentioned the green corridor will increase the value of condo beside the corridor, the best is to allow us to access the railway track green patch easily, then it will allow us to use the place for cycling to clementi and jogging to woodlands, these should be in the planning, hahaha, alot of excitement next year....

User Info Menu

Strait times mentioned the green corridor will increase the value of condo beside the corridor, the best is to allow us to access the railway track green patch easily, then it will allow us to use the place for cycling to clementi and jogging to woodlands, these should be in the planning, hahaha, alot of excitement next year....
    PM shared tat it would be great to have a cycling track for the green corridor to the city, means people can enjoy the nature while cycling to work in the city..... I think it is still faster to take the downtown line , haha

User Info Menu

PM shared tat it would be great to have a cycling track for the green corridor to the city, means people can enjoy the nature while cycling to work in the city..... I think it is still faster to take the downtown line , haha

RECEIVED THE ' BUKIT GOMBAK CITIZENS' CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE' that the construction of the HUME STATION AT THE HUME AVE is confirmed and is on the way. Hope that it will be timed together with the opening of the downtown line so that the residents at hume ave will enjoy the convenience of the MRT as well. I believed is a SG50 present and the team looking after the Hillview area are working v hard to ensure that there is a station for the residents staying at hume ave to access to and travel to different parts of singapore. Of course they also talked about covered sheltered linkway at the hillview area. Well done!

Thank you.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Summerhill

RECEIVED THE ' BUKIT GOMBAK CITIZENS' CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE' that the construction of the HUME STATION AT THE HUME AVE is confirmed and is on the way. Hope that it will be timed together with the opening of the downtown line so that the residents at hume ave will enjoy the convenience of the MRT as well. I believed is a SG50 present and the team looking after the Hillview area are working v hard to ensure that there is a station for the residents staying at hume ave to access to and travel to different parts of singapore. Of course they also talked about covered sheltered linkway at the hillview area. Well done!

Thank you.

Reply to Thread