Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summerhill

Junior

User Info Menu

The Rail Mall and the firestation has pretty good food in a laidback environment. In fact, some of the owner-chef restaurant here taste much better than those you get in the city.

The Rail Mall

1) Galbiati Gourmet Deli - one of the best Italian home-cooked food. Their takeaway section is amazing is at a fraction of dining in. Must try. Highly rated everywhere.

2) Sweet Salty Spicy - Atas gourmet Thai Food with romantic ambience. Highly rated in HGW

3) Cafe Epicurious - This place serve the most wondrous weekend brunch. Egg benedict.... yummy.

4) Hooked - casual eatery with amazing selection of seafood. I never realise fish can be cooked in so many ways!

5) Eat - 24 hours Bak Chor mee, satay bee hoon etc. All the fish cake/fish balls are home-made, so it taste v fresh.

6) Ah Mei - 24 hours eatery with kopi/kaya toast, chicken rice, wonton noodles etc

7) Drinking holes - Harry's and Blooie's

8) Cedele - never try the one here but I heard the soup selection is quite good.

Bukit Timah Fire Station

9) Raw - never try but highly rated everywhere. I believe it serves fusion food. Should try one day.

10) Firestation Hillside Bistro - food so-so but nice ambience

Happy tasting

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    The Rail Mall and the firestation has pretty good food in a laidback environment. In fact, some of the owner-chef restaurant here taste much better than those you get in the city.

The Rail Mall

1) Galbiati Gourmet Deli - one of the best Italian home-cooked food. Their takeaway section is amazing is at a fraction of dining in. Must try. Highly rated everywhere.

2) Sweet Salty Spicy - Atas gourmet Thai Food with romantic ambience. Highly rated in HGW

3) Cafe Epicurious - This place serve the most wondrous weekend brunch. Egg benedict.... yummy.

4) Hooked - casual eatery with amazing selection of seafood. I never realise fish can be cooked in so many ways!

5) Eat - 24 hours Bak Chor mee, satay bee hoon etc. All the fish cake/fish balls are home-made, so it taste v fresh.

6) Ah Mei - 24 hours eatery with kopi/kaya toast, chicken rice, wonton noodles etc

8) Cedele - never try the one here but I heard the soup selection is quite good.

Bukit Timah Fire Station

9) Raw - never try but highly rated everywhere. I believe it serves fusion food. Should try one day.

Happy tasting
    Warrau! Very comprehensive lah dey!

You Hillview property agent issit?

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Food so-so

Tried the Sweet Salty Spicy during lunch. The food is just so-so, but the price is really cheap: S$10 for a set.

Partly because I am not familar with that area, I find it very "far" from Science Park (my work place), and feel very foriegn. Maybe I will miss a good gem area.

Thanks,
    Richard

Junior

User Info Menu

I thought this condo would be closer to Hume mrt station than hillview station. can someone enlighten me?

also, I heard it is hard to get out of this area or back in during rush hours. traffic at the turn into PIE and dunearn road would be horrible. so, can owning a car really help?

when will the railway be dismantled?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

The Rail Mall

Bukit Timah Fire Station

Happy tasting
    cedele is my bakery.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    cedele is my bakery.
    u mean u r the bossy? ooo

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u mean u r the bossy? ooo
    haha, no. it is mine in the sense that i only eat bread from this bakery.

User Info Menu

Is there still a Hume Station? Thought only a Hillview Station?

User Info Menu

now Summerhill condo prices have been steadily going up to above $1100 psf, I am glad people see value in it, near hillview mrt, freehold, well maintained, nice scenery,.........I have waited 13 years , patiently.....hoho

User Info Menu

947sf , $1.25 mil....$1299 psf record price for Summerhill.....feb sale....owners hang on!!! Huat Huat soon👍👍

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast