Thread: [email protected] (D13, 99 years Leasehold, Fraser Centrepoint)

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Caveats lodged

$1,080,000 840sqf $1,286psf Jul-12
    $1,372,500 1,098sqf $1,250psf Jun-12
    [CENTER][COLOR=#804000][B]BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @ [URL="http://www.eightwoodleigh.freeforums.org/index.php"][/URL][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Senior

User Info Menu

Congrats to all [email protected] owners...

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

Finally a concluded chapter of the Woodleigh Chronicles...

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Finally a concluded chapter of the Woodleigh Chronicles...
    Too bad I left early in the story.

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Caveats lodged

[COLOR=#000000]$1,280,000[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] 1,098sqf[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]$1,166psf[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] Aug-12[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]
    $1,200,000[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]958sqf[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]$1,253psf[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Aug-12
    [/COLOR]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#804000][B]BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @ [URL="http://www.eightwoodleigh.freeforums.org/index.php"][/URL][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

User Info Menu

Default Outdoor Decking & Baywindow Promotion

Dear Resident,

Pls refer to attach pictures for our Floor Xpert's promotions.

There are some price amendment from previous post in March due to increase cost in supply of material.

But we have maintain our min area of 35sqft to all resident.

We look forward for your support.

Do visit us at [URL="http://www.floorxpert.com"]www.floorxpert.com[/URL]

Thank you

User Info Menu

strong resale

User Info Menu

Any owners active in this forum collected their keys yet?

I am curious about the quality of the fittings and finishes, especially since I got my unit through subsale and did not visit the showflat.... Any photos to post here for us to share?

On a separate note, i received an offer of 1300psf yesterday with a ready cheque, and would have seriously considered letting go had I not been still liable to pay a 12% SSD (second year)... I feel that the SSD actually supports or increases property prices as it reduces the stock of units available for sale

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BV
    Any owners active in this forum collected their keys yet?

I am curious about the quality of the fittings and finishes, especially since I got my unit through subsale and did not visit the showflat.... Any photos to post here for us to share?

On a separate note, i received an offer of 1300psf yesterday with a ready cheque, and would have seriously considered letting go had I not been still liable to pay a 12% SSD (second year)... I feel that the SSD actually supports or increases property prices as it reduces the stock of units available for sale
    You are very right, it is a side effect because it removes supply of subsales units
    Ride at your own risk !!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    You are very right, it is a side effect because it removes supply of subsales units
    Yep, always expected this to be the case. Nowadays, the only subsale units available in the market are the ones that were purchased before the SSD came into place, the last batch of which will be approaching TOP soon...

I suppose that in the 4th year of the SSD period, the 4% SSD might be acceptable to some sellers if the profits justify it... Those units should surface after Jan 2014, still about a year and a half to go.