Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: [email protected] (D13, 99 years Leasehold, Fraser Centrepoint)

User Info Menu

Woodleigh Grove is quiet. but this Development is facing the main road. not sure if it is noisy as this road is consider quite heavy.

I know opposite is the former graveyard. - now turn into a park.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhokc
    I know opposite is the former graveyard. - now turn into a park.

i think it will be for future hdb development... but don't when

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    I think viosrider was saying something like Woodsville 28 slightly better ... that's quite true. This one not exactly above MRT (like W28). Think probably about 50m at least .... maybe like that can have tt kinda indicative pricing??
    Actually a few differences from Woodsville 28:

1) W28 is apartment status, not condo status. A case in point, there is no water feature at entrance and no tennis court. The land plot is also much smaller.

2) W28 is at Woodsville Close where there is mixed devt (eg Indian/Chinese Clan associations and Rajoo Casket Shop), one exit to main road shared by many condo owners, and the main point is all 2-bedder and 2+1bedder units at W28 are west-facing for the entire unit. To have the noon sun shining thru the living room and all bedroom windows for a good half of the day reduces the livability of the unit.

3) W28 was launched in Sep08, when all the Bear Stearns/sub-prime news was shaking up the market. There were hardly any takers for W28 for the longest time till FCL relaunched it early this year and reduced the asking price. The timing has changed.

I am also interested in this devt, but the indicative pricing for studio units is really unpalatable. Let's hope FCL lowers it during VIP launch.

My 2 .

User Info Menu

MND just adds 2 sites to H2 reserve list land sales schedule:- a residential site at [SIZE=3][B][U]Bartley Road/Lorong How Sun[/U][/B][/SIZE] and a commercial and residential plot at New Upper Changi Road/Bedok North Drive.

The residential site at Bartley Road/Lorong How Sun is located next to the new Bartley Circle Line (CCL) Station. Would this be a better buy, if you can wait?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Actually a few differences from Woodsville 28:

1) W28 is apartment status, not condo status. A case in point, there is no water feature at entrance and no tennis court. The land plot is also much smaller.

2) W28 is at Woodsville Close where there is mixed devt (eg Indian/Chinese Clan associations and Rajoo Casket Shop), one exit to main road shared by many condo owners, and the main point is all 2-bedder and 2+1bedder units at W28 are west-facing for the entire unit. To have the noon sun shining thru the living room and all bedroom windows for a good half of the day reduces the livability of the unit.

3) W28 was launched in Sep08, when all the Bear Stearns/sub-prime news was shaking up the market. There were hardly any takers for W28 for the longest time till FCL relaunched it early this year and reduced the asking price. The timing has changed.

I am also interested in this devt, but the indicative pricing for studio units is really unpalatable. Let's hope FCL lowers it during VIP launch.

My 2 .

Wah....got official definition boh? ref: apartment vs condo -URA?

So u mean the likes of Nova 88, Newton Suites, Regency Suites, Linc, Lincoln Modern, etc. to name a few are [B]NOT[/B] condo?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southpark2000

So u mean the likes of Nova 88, Newton Suites, Regency Suites, Linc, Lincoln Modern, etc. to name a few are [B]NOT[/B] condo?
    Extracted from the URA website-

[B]What is the difference between condominium and apartment?[/B] Condominium and apartments are different classifications specified in planning permissions issued by URA. You can read more about the differences at this url: [URL="http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dcdrhb_d0e4.htm"][COLOR=#810081]http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dcdrhb_d0e4.htm[/COLOR][/URL].

[URL="http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dcdrhb_d0e4.htm"][/URL]

User Info Menu

Red face Yes , Condo status vs Apartment status

Quote Originally Posted by southpark2000

If you look at URA, all these are classifierd as apartment status.

Yes, a very clear cut definition for a condo (bigger plot, with much landspacing and landscape, more full basic facilities like a grounded swimming pool and not a lap pool in the sky, preferably also with a grounded tennis court ).

Simple as that. People who buy properties should be very clear if they are buying a "condo" status or "apartment" status just like if they are buying a FH vs LH properties.

User Info Menu

Talking Condo vs Apartment status

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    If you look at URA, all these are classifierd as apartment status.

Yes, a very clear cut definition for a condo (bigger plot, with much landspacing and landscape, more full basic facilities like a grounded swimming pool and not a lap pool in the sky, preferably also with a grounded tennis court ).

Simple as that. People who buy properties should be very clear if they are buying a "condo" status or "apartment" status just like if they are buying a FH vs LH properties.
    Just to add fuel to fire ... all potential buyers and tenants are easily "swan" by a Condo and not an apartment status flat ceteris paribus .... unless location and accessibility (proximity to MRT stn ). Quite common sense thinking...

User Info Menu

Hi Friends,

FYI, the developer has postpone the launch date one week later to June 20(Sat).

For those who is interested to get more information on the unit size / no. of units for each room type / est. psf as well as draft site plan, please sms at 9772-7777 or email me at [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

I look forward to hear from you.

Cheers,
    Ray
    9772-7777

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ray.97727777
    Hi Friends,

FYI, the developer has postpone the launch date one week later to June 20(Sat).

For those who is interested to get more information on the unit size / no. of units for each room type / est. psf as well as draft site plan, please sms at 9772-7777 or email me at [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

I look forward to hear from you.

Cheers,
    Ray
    9772-7777
    Hi Ray,

You got PM.
    Regards,