Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Seletaris (Freehold)

Junior

User Info Menu

The pass transaction @ Seletaris are around 560-580 psf as compared to Northwood’s 690-700 psf and up coming condo by MCL of 700 plus psf…

It seem to be very attractive at point of time given it is a free hold status.

Apart of near to Sembawang Heli based, any other reason why these condo is not moving.

Welcome further in sign and comments on this.? I am being attracted by the price.

Thanks

z4

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    The pass transaction @ Seletaris are around 560-580 psf as compared to Northwood’s 690-700 psf and up coming condo by MCL of 700 plus psf…

It seem to be very attractive at point of time given it is a free hold status.

Apart of near to Sembawang Heli based, any other reason why these condo is not moving.

Welcome further in sign and comments on this.? I am being attracted by the price.

Thanks

z4
    i wanted to buy seletaris previously but my wife don like becos is an old project. it is a very resort feeling and quite. personally i like it very much and is a good price too. they have free transport to yishun and new sembawang shopping centre. have u been there to see it yrself?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    i wanted to buy seletaris previously but my wife don like becos is an old project. it is a very resort feeling and quite. personally i like it very much and is a good price too. they have free transport to yishun and new sembawang shopping centre. have u been there to see it yrself?
    Yap…seen few unit last Dec..some on the pool facing and some on the Gambas facing.

The Gambas facing, to my surprise is not too noisy unless u stand beside the wall. I sit on the hall sofa and observed for awhile..it not as bad as thought.

I noticed once chopper pass by, it is noisy but last less then 5 second.

The unit facing the empty plot of land is most windy n quiet……….not sure if futher development (URA listed as reserve site for private residential development). I believed it will not be high rise given near to the air base..

As for the pool facing unit, apart from the pool view..no other plus pts…

Saw some sale, now ppls are asking for 900k for 1421sf (@633 psf, 795k for 1232sf (@645 psf and 848k for 1420sf @ 597 psf…

but the last few transactions were around 560-580 psf..I believed it can be neg…Hopefully the price don’t go up with respect to MCL’s condo and North wood..Even the Euphony Garden is going up…

I am attracted by the price…Just some how it is not moving. Needs to find out more on this…

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    Yap…seen few unit last Dec..some on the pool facing and some on the Gambas facing.

The Gambas facing, to my surprise is not too noisy unless u stand beside the wall. I sit on the hall sofa and observed for awhile..it not as bad as thought.

I noticed once chopper pass by, it is noisy but last less then 5 second.

The unit facing the empty plot of land is most windy n quiet……….not sure if futher development (URA listed as reserve site for private residential development). I believed it will not be high rise given near to the air base..

As for the pool facing unit, apart from the pool view..no other plus pts…

Saw some sale, now ppls are asking for 900k for 1421sf (@633 psf, 795k for 1232sf (@645 psf and 848k for 1420sf @ 597 psf…

but the last few transactions were around 560-580 psf..I believed it can be neg…Hopefully the price don’t go up with respect to MCL’s condo and North wood..Even the Euphony Garden is going up…

I am attracted by the price…Just some how it is not moving. Needs to find out more on this…
    the price did move up about 8%~9%since i last seen about 2 years ago(i remember the lowest did go below $500psf). I think the slow moving is due to it is not near mrt.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    the price did move up about 8%~9%since i last seen about 2 years ago(i remember the lowest did go below $500psf). I think the slow moving is due to it is not near mrt.
    I did a check on the launching price back in 2001, current the done price is at the launched price. Given that, they will selling at a loss and unwilling to sell. Seem like seller got holding power and buyers not willing to pay higher..

Look at Sensoria they are selling at 650 and above, And is just next to each other. Of course it is newer.

Previously aiming for Meadows, but give up..it is going at 900 ++/-- psf

Look like Seletaris is for retirement stay.. ha ha..which I am considering…..