Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Callidora Ville (FH) Lor N Telok Kurau

Talking abt mkt timing.......Just when u thought the prices will cool off, the opposite happens. property prices r moving up not just the mid tier, the hi end as well.

- Two units were sold recently at Nassim Park Residences by its developer at above $3,000 psf, one of them at $3,813 psf.
    - In the sub-sale market, a caveat The Orchard Residences at about $3,550 psf last month.
    - three units at The Ardmore Park at $2,375-$2,513 psf, and for a sub-sale deal at Marina Bay Residences at $2,200 psf in June.
    - 215 units have been sold at The Gale, a freehold condo in the Upper Changi area, since last Friday. The average price is said to be about $650-660 psf.
    - At Alexandra Road, over 70 units sold at the 99-year leasehold Ascentia Sky during last weekend's preview. The average price is $1,250 psf.
    -55 units sold at The Peak @ Balmeg, a freehold condo at Pasir Panjang, bringing total sales to 100 units. The average price is $1,000 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by pod
    Duno le.... When I made a sincere enquiry... agent keep saying price going up... then in the end... price was lower... maybe my agent 'no power' haha...

So other agents can press developer to 'reduce' lower price.

Anyway... lesson learned.. if ur agent can't get us a gd price.. shd consider asking another agent.. haha...

*btw... 800psf is asking nia la... they can easily reduce the price. Show them ur cheque book
    I did, but they were like take it or leave it attitude, had another cheque waiting. And true enough, next day was sold. Wasn't even good unit, lots of western sun.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dchow
    pod..yr agent from C&H?
    I tink so ba.... haha...

Anyway last nite drove pass again... damn nice road....

Am sure u will like this apartment... Congrats! Hope i can find my dream loft soon..... (no hurry thou)

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer
    I did, but they were like take it or leave it attitude, had another cheque waiting. And true enough, next day was sold. Wasn't even good unit, lots of western sun.
    ya man.. best part is I offered higher price.... wunder if the agent got 'put in' offer for us in the first place sia...

Cos smetimes got many many agents selling just 1 unit...

Bo pian.. have to move on.. so many apartments sure can find one.... just tis time.. put cheque book at pocket... purposely let it stick out abit.... hehe

cheque book or a fat wad of cash...haha

Finally, TOP liao.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congrats! Nice.

Finally, TOP liao.

Any pics of the interior to share?

Living Room & Balcony

Kitchen & tiny yard

Study Room

Bedroom.....

Master bedroom

the problem with Telok Kurau is a small plot of land meant for 2-3 landed property is developed into a 50 units condo and the small road sometimes cannot accomodate that density - imagine entire stretch of 50 units condo packed together- can be suffocating. And I think the word "boutique" should not be used loosely. Just because a development is small with some glass with minimal facilities doesn't qualify as boutique - it needs to have unique design attributes.

I understd when u talked abt cars parking along the roads. My inlaws stayed at terrace hse, it faces the same problems. It is not just telok kurau, almost any landed properties will have this issue. People staying at landed prop will have more than 1 car...unless u can afford GCB. BTW, this project is not those deep inside, quite near the main road as I have taken into consideration abt the jams.

Anyway, I dun understd why u said it is one of the worst? Seen a few others, I quite like it compared to others..unless u know something which I didn't observed. Care to explain as I think some of the replies here doesn't think it is that bad either?

Hi folks,

I'm just wondering if you think it's worth paying ard $1k+ psf for this development (currently asking price) vs a condo status development (Blu Coral for example asking $900+ psf).

Any idea why this development commands a premium??

Master bedroom
    very nice.... congrats!

Heard some comments before that the developer bought this piece of land at a premium and hence the earlier launched prices were already steeper than the rest of the new development in TK.

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    Heard some comments before that the developer bought this piece of land at a premium and hence the earlier launched prices were already steeper than the rest of the new development in TK.
    Actually if you look back at the prices bought in Apr last yr, its not that ex. Just that prices had run up since.

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    Hi folks,

I'm just wondering if you think it's worth paying ard $1k+ psf for this development (currently asking price) vs a condo status development (Blu Coral for example asking $900+ psf).

Any idea why this development commands a premium??
    Frankly no idea as I have not seen Blu Cloral.

But my feel is that in general property prices are high now, so to me everything is expensive now!!! If I have missed the opportunity, I'll probably have not bought any pte property.

Try Ceylon Residence. Quite nice.

Thanks for your insight and suggestions.

The layout for Callidora Ville is nice but this is very expensive now. I'll check out other developments.

Congrats to those who got it last year!