Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Pavilion 11 Owners

wow, the social status divide is getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    huh ???? how did social status come into the picture?

Yes, the world topic(話頭) for 2011 will be just what you said.

It will be widely divided by US quantitative easing policy.

Its actually nice to have the CDC around... adds lotsa greenery to the area. The P11 is caught in an interesting valley... Sky high prices(~$1500psf) at sky11 side, then down to Atre, Cube8, Thomson3something, then to lower Montebleu... before picking up again at Soleil then the Novena areas..

Wonder how the new developments along Balestier Road will be priced at..

Maybe it is a showroom for Pastoral View's new developers?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Homebuyer
    Maybe it is a showroom for Pastoral View's new developers?
    Went to that area for lunch today and drove by that construction ...doesn't look like showroom. Look like office space - yet another temporary annex of TTSH???

I parked at the public car park behind the Balestier food centre. Interestingly, there seem to be some new construction there too. Not Nova, which has been there for a while but on the oppo side of Nova across the public car park ... I see some boarding up for construction. New development? May be a multi-storey car park?

Went to that area for lunch today and drove by that construction ...doesn't look like showroom. Look like office space - yet another temporary annex of TTSH???

I parked at the public car park behind the Balestier food centre. Interestingly, there seem to be some new construction there too. Not Nova, which has been there for a while but on the oppo side of Nova across the public car park ... I see some boarding up for construction. New development? May be a multi-storey car park?
    not sure what's is that, but that was the site for showroom for nova cos i went before. This perhaps could be what you are looking for, FEO showroom
    for the new project at pastoral view enblock site

Hmm... FEO working real fast to push the Pastoral View project out. Think it will market around 1600-1700psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverund
    Hmm... FEO working real fast to push the Pastoral View project out. Think it will market around 1600-1700psf?
    When neighbors like zedge going TOP soon doing $1400+ to $1500+
    any developer would price at $1600 to $1700 but with FEO
    Strategy to sell minimal ....

What do you mean by "Strategy is to sell minimal"?

By the way, is it called Zedge or Vutton? I have of both names which seem to refer to same development.

Vutton was renamed Zedge soon after it was sold. not sure why. maybe louis "vutton" wanted to sue it. hahahahahhahahaha. removed the "i" liao still too similar.

What do you mean by "Strategy is to sell minimal"?

By the way, is it called Zedge or Vutton? I have of both names which seem to refer to same development.

[quote=Newbie Homebuyer]What do you mean by "Strategy is to sell minimal"?

FEO normally to not set their prices for maximum units sale during their launches, rather they tend to set their prices for precedences instead. If you look at their projects, you may see 30-50% sold compare to others 100%
    but chances are FEO's project will set the the record psf in the neighbourhood.

Went there for lunch again. This time saw a sign in front of the entrance to the public car park (dunno why, last time i didn't see it ... maybe cock-eye last time)... Anyway, the sign said that that construction is to extend the surface car park ... i was close, my guess was multi storey car park..

Yet another record breaking price.. this time is at Pavilion 11.
    Big & Small unit all HUAT Ah!

PAVILION 11 AKYAB ROADCondominium11,588,000958Strata1,658Jun-11PAVILION 11 AKYAB ROADCondominium11,478,000958Strata1,543Jun-11PAVILION 11 AKYAB ROADCondominium12,200,0001,485Strata1,481May-11

Vutton was renamed Zedge soon after it was sold. not sure why. maybe louis "vutton" wanted to sue it. hahahahahhahahaha. removed the "i" liao still too similar.
    same with amanusa or something like that.. FH cluster housing near to Calrose.

That one changed after being sue'd.....

hahaha..

Default Pavilion vs neighbouring projects

Hi, was wondering at Soleil transacted prices of >$1,600psf for 1,000sf unit while Pavilion and the other projects are doing slightly below this.

Anyone know the reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverund
    Hi, was wondering at Soleil transacted prices of >$1,600psf for 1,000sf unit while Pavilion and the other projects are doing slightly below this.

Anyone know the reason for this?

I think Pavillion 11, Ansley, Mandale are undervalued considering the relatively good location. Montebleu is doing closer (among the 3 former names mentiomed though still a noticeable gap) to Soleil even though both posses different attributes. So the year of TOP probably makes a difference..people prefer newly TOP or UC projects???

You mentioned undervalued... you see the area going to 1,600-1800psf? Hitting similar prices as at the Lincoln sites?

Pav 11 is a nice condo. Built near the hill top. If you walk up Akyab road and Bassein road, you will reach Ren Ci nursing home (a stretch of single storey old Tan Tock Seng Hospital) before reaching the existing hospital. But it's an uphill task. Once you are there, you can walk through the hospital to reach Novena Square and Square 2.

If you plan to go to Balestier road, you just need to go down the hill in the direction of Prome road. You will reach Boon Tong Kee at the road entrance.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Hahaa.. looks like you are enjoying the beauty of the development and its location!

so now on towards $1,600psf for the 3 bedders & $1,800psf for the 2bedders!!

Just glad it has none of the concerns that were raised on M21 that's just down the road...

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    Could you post a picture of your private lift lobby ? Or could you refer a designer for me? I very much need such idears since we currently have one glass panel to make up as well!--only put up some of my kid's artwork right now, I am just thinking of a curtain to block the view (but let light to go through). anyway, in my opinion, glass still better than solid wall.
    Dear Residents of Pavilion 11

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a revolutionary new product to you; Strand Woven Bamboo.

Strand woven bamboo is applicable for both indoor flooring and outdoor decking and is considered a sustainable building material not only because it is harvested from FSC/Sustainable sources, but also because of its low volatile organic content (VOC), as well as its manufacturing and installation process.

Bamboo is commonly used for scaffolding so it is certainly strong enough for your flooring needs. It features a high strength to weight ratio and can easily carry countless times its own weight. Strand Woven Bamboo is as tough as Maple and it is 50% harder and more stable when compared to Red Oak. According to the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), Strand Woven Bamboo also tops the list of frequently used wood types in term of dimensional stability.

Styleline’s products have all been certified under the Singapore Green Label scheme, issued by the Singapore Environment Council. With a full range of test reports available, you can have peace of mind that you are getting a product that has been certified and tested to be stronger, more durable and environmentally friendly.

A whole host of options are available to you in terms of designs, we have 11 standard colors for our indoor flooring.

At Styleline, we have installed more than 400,000ft2 of indoor flooring and more than 700,000ft2 of external decking locally in Singapore.

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Style-...11716342246539

https://picasaweb.google.com/107558321126877783822/

Styleline would like to offer a wholesale price for Residents of Pavilion 11,

Should you have questions regarding the products and the price please don’t hesitate to contact me [email protected]