Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 231

Thread: Pavilion 11 Owners

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Pavilion 11 Owners

    hello everyone

    anyone also got a unit here like me? looks completed to me so TOP should be close? looking forward to it.

  2. #2
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    TOP by mid July.

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    means we should get keys during end july? can share how you found out?

  4. #4
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singaporean
    means we should get keys during end july? can share how you found out?
    Developer write letter to owners. Telling them to get bank loan if on DPS. The date given is June/July.

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    oh, received that one too. just wondering if there was any update.

    this forum doesn't look like it has many pavilion 11 owners? where are the owners? is there another forum somewhere?

  6. #6
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Of the 180 units, I think at least 60 are for investors.
    So they wont be here to claim as owners.

    Anyway, prices moving up super fast for P11.

    The last I gathered (earlier today), high floor 2BR is going for 1,200 psf!

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    $1200! nice ... from owner's perspective...but is that a seller's offer or buyer's offer? better if it is a buyer's offer.

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If $1,200psf for the two bedder, then rental yield is only 3%. That doesn't look like good rental investment

  9. #9
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I dont think people are thinking of holding investments for decades.

    If 99 LH Soleil is now going for $1,400 psf higher floor, $1,200 FH P11 higher floor sounds like a decent deal.

    Interest rate is very low now and with all the liquidity all goverment is pumping into the economy, it is likely to stay low for a while.

    I am quite confident, if you get a high floor unblock unit at $1,200 psf. Within a year, can sell for at least $1,300 psf.

    But the choice is yours la.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I dont think people are thinking of holding investments for decades.

    If 99 LH Soleil is now going for $1,400 psf higher floor, $1,200 FH P11 higher floor sounds like a decent deal.

    Interest rate is very low now and with all the liquidity all goverment is pumping into the economy, it is likely to stay low for a while.

    I am quite confident, if you get a high floor unblock unit at $1,200 psf. Within a year, can sell for at least $1,300 psf.

    But the choice is yours la.
    P11 is more Balestier compared to Soleil n is in the least prestigious end of D11. If one reckon $1.2k psf is a good deal for Balestier, then i would pay $1.3k psf for Amber area any time

  11. #11
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Has P11 TOP-ed?

  12. #12
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    You guys should go up and take a look at the view of P11.
    Esp units abv 21st storey.
    Then u will know why it certainly command better pricing then the crowded Amber area.

    Anyway, Amber pricing is also going past 1,000 psf already.

    From high floor P11, you can see all the way up to the CBD area!

    TOP will be 3rd week of July.

  13. #13
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    you mean they allow people to go up even though its has not TOP?

  14. #14
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Of course when they TOP in 2-3 weeks' time.

    I just called up this agent with a unit abv 25th floor stack 02.

    Asking price is $1,250 psf (slightly negotiable).

    Last edited by DKSG; 04-07-09 at 23:14.

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Of course when they TOP in 2-3 weeks' time.

    I just called up this agent with a unit abv 25th floor stack 02.

    Asking price is $1,250 psf (slightly negotiable).


    Oh, I thought anyone can just walk in to view. You went with an agent. I was thinking what I need to tell the guards/ workers if they ask me what I'm doing there.

  16. #16
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Nope.

    At the moment, no one has access to P11.

    Have to wait till TOP in abt 2-3 weeks' time.

    I can invite forumers over to take a look at the 2BR is you all are keen.


  17. #17
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    You guys should go up and take a look at the view of P11.
    Esp units abv 21st storey.
    Then u will know why it certainly command better pricing then the crowded Amber area.

    Anyway, Amber pricing is also going past 1,000 psf already.

    From high floor P11, you can see all the way up to the CBD area!

    TOP will be 3rd week of July.
    The view now is temporary n will be blocked in future when more residential is up. By then, P11 would more or less surrounded n blocked by the rest n i can assure u it will be no less crowded than Amber n River Valley.

    Non crowded places i suggest Sembawang, Pasir Ris. Is Ardmore area crowded? It is not only the view but more imptly value of the land that determines pxs.

    No offence pal if u r a owner of a unit there. Good luck

  18. #18
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Let me check the Master Plan 2008 again and revert.

    Did you check the Plan earlier ?

  19. #19
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Just checked the Master Plan.

    Hope I am right. The areas around P11 are all marked as 2.8 plot ratio.
    I think those that can be built already built up. The nearest being The Ansley.

    There is another plot right in front of TTSH. That may be build up, but with a site right in front of TTSH, I hope developer wont be too keen. Or buyers would be too keen. Hopefully in time they build some medical facilities.

    So, I conclude, with my humble knowledge that the P11 area will not face significant changes. Lucky they never upgrade the plot ratio to a higher one!

    Only risk here is the brown building in front of Block 23, which may enbloc, as it looks quite old and ready to go.

    Anyway, please correct me if I am wrong. I hope that by getting a very high floor, I can be assured of a view at least for the next 5 years before I sell it off, make some pocket money and move to a nicer place.

    But certainly not Sembawang or Pasir Ris.

  20. #20
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Any idea whether they will build anything on the old folk's home side (next to Block 25)? If not, the view there seems quite secure?

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •