Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Imperial

Default Shenton MRT

CC Line Stage 6 will extend from Houbour Front to Shenton and Maria Bay in Year 2012. This will bring in lots of residence from the financial center.
    Anyone knows the actual site of Shenton MRT station? Has the construction started?
    Any idea how long the walking distance within the Interchange of Maria Bay. This will make Raffles Place just minutes away from Parc Imperial - by train.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    CC Line Stage 6 will extend from Houbour Front to Shenton and Maria Bay in Year 2012. This will bring in lots of residence from the financial center.
    Anyone knows the actual site of Shenton MRT station? Has the construction started?
    Any idea how long the walking distance within the Interchange of Maria Bay. This will make Raffles Place just minutes away from Parc Imperial - by train.

Thanks,
    Where you get this info Sir, can share attach.

Thanks,
    I only heard that it will extend to Bayfront Station from Promenade Station... r u mistaken??

http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=1763

Default CC30 Shenton

Any idea when CC30 Shenton will be up?

http://www.singaporepropertymarket.c...system_map.htm

hi,

I have registered an domain site. It will take me a few weeks to build it. But soon we will have our own community:

www.parcimperial.sg

Open for suggestions!

Thanks,
    Richard
    GREAT!!! Count me in as a member!

Default Progress Payment

I've just passed by the site. The show room is gone. The framework for grand floor of center block (253B) is already up. So we will immediately recieve another 10% payment after we pay the 20%. Faster than I thought. Cheers!

Whats up with the web site? I also bought one ground floor unit at Parc Imperial...

Default Web Site

Sorry for the delay. I am very busy with my day job recently, and setting up the WebSite is harder than I initially thought. But anyway, I will put a deadline of Sept 30, otherwise I will never be able to get it started.
    Thanks for waiting.
    By the way, the rental for studios in One North and Maylea are all going for $3k / month now. Let's hope we will get closer to that.

Default www.parcimperial.sg

OK. Here is the Web Site.

http://www.parcimperial.sg

Thanks,
    Richard

Default Mickey Mouse Club

This developer is building Fast to match the speed of Sentosa IR.

NOW many owners are asking 14XXpsf and above for mickey mouse club house.
    FH & 100metres awayfrom future MRT, near IR, NUH, BV research centre, Science Park II, NUS.

I think 1600psf like LS in D11 can be reach when TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    This developer is building Fast to match the speed of Sentosa IR.

NOW many owners are asking 14XXpsf and above for mickey mouse club house.
    FH & 100metres awayfrom future MRT, near IR, NUH, BV research centre, Science Park II, NUS.

I think 1600psf like LS in D11 can be reach when TOP.

if there is any buyer at 1400-1600 psf better sell ...

as you can see in BT .. IR sentosa is willing to pay 2-2.2k a month for HDB to house up to 9 workers ..

can the studio in Parc Imperial ( or any MM studio) house 9 people ???

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    if there is any buyer at 1400-1600 psf better sell ...

as you can see in BT .. IR sentosa is willing to pay 2-2.2k a month for HDB to house up to 9 workers ..

can the studio in Parc Imperial ( or any MM studio) house 9 people ???
    I posted this BT news. RWS did not say they will house up to 9 workers in a HDB flat. Please do not twist the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    I posted this BT news. RWS did not say they will house up to 9 workers in a HDB flat. Please do not twist the fact.
    sorry i wasnt clear ..and i am not twisting any facts ,,

everyone reading the news can assume they RWS is indeed looking to house its working in the cheapest manner possible ..

for general foreign workers ..to house in HDB is logical ..

HDB allows max 9 to a 4 rom flat ...and each now asking 2-2.2k a mth .. we assume the demand will push it to 3k ..

if RWS can house 9 for 3k ..why would they spend 3k to house 1(maybe2) in a studio ?

hence i feel if there is any bids at 1400-1600 psf i would let it go

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    sorry i wasnt clear ..and i am not twisting any facts ,,

everyone reading the news can assume they RWS is indeed looking to house its working in the cheapest manner possible ..

for general foreign workers ..to house in HDB is logical ..

HDB allows max 9 to a 4 rom flat ...and each now asking 2-2.2k a mth .. we assume the demand will push it to 3k ..

if RWS can house 9 for 3k ..why would they spend 3k to house 1(maybe2) in a studio ?

hence i feel if there is any bids at 1400-1600 psf i would let it go

Thanks for your concern, but I have a good news for PI resident is some big company looking to rent 5 studios or more in a row for the same project near PP MRT for executive staffs and above.

HDB are for General workers to stay.

Default Different Market Segment

Let's do the math from the customer's view:
    A construction worker earns about S$1k per month;
    An executive / profersional (couple) earns S$5k -S$10k per month. So spending S$2k - S$4k to rent a nice place like Parc Imperial is reasonable.

Now let's do the math from the owner's view:
    HDB price is about S$300 - S$500 psf;
    Nice condo studio price is about S$1000 - S$1600 psf.

They are simplely different market segment.

Let's do the math from the customer's view:
    A construction worker earns about S$1k per month;
    An executive / profersional (couple) earns S$5k -S$10k per month. So spending S$2k - S$4k to rent a nice place like Parc Imperial is reasonable.

Now let's do the math from the owner's view:
    HDB price is about S$300 - S$500 psf;
    Nice condo studio price is about S$1000 - S$1600 psf.

They are simplely different market segment.
    i totally agree

but if C&H's number is any good ..
    20/80 pct , foreigner vs local employees ...and 20 pct of 10000 worker = 2000 foreigners .. 10 pct of which is supervisor .. and 10 pct of supervisor is manager = 20

so only 20 out of 10000 workers can afford to rent a studio at 2.5-3k a mth

so how many studio owners of the project is lucky enuff to rent to these 20 managers ?

thats my concern

of course i hope all 20 will rent Parc imperial ... but there are other condos available ..bigger than studio going at 3k for 2, maybe 3 bedrooms

Thanks for your concern, but I have a good news for PI resident is some big company looking to rent 5 studios or more in a row for the same project near PP MRT for executive staffs and above.

HDB are for General workers to stay.
    thats good news ...

but only for 5 owners of the project

in fact ... you might want to bang on another prospect ..

behind PSA building ..all the warehouses have been torn down to build office buildings ..
    once economy picks up ..you can expect more expats there .. these expats will be the one to rent studio at PP area.. not IR

Default More than managers

If you know there are 1000 Ph D working in A*Star and each is paid S$100K+ per year, you will know why a Studio in One North is asking for S$3k-4k per month.

I know a lot of people working in Science Park, they are not managers, but making S$100K+ per year. There are easily more than 1000 of them.

Take a look at The Peak, 4 bed-room is asking for S$13k - S$15k per month.
    So a studio at Parc Imperial can reasonable ask for S$2k - S$4k per month.

So long is the demand for studio saLE & RENTAL is peaking up. So PI stand a good chance of being near to MRT and new project. lOCATIO WIN IT ALL.

Hmm,my previous 2 tenants from Melville park,in Simei. Were bankers,at collay quay/raffles place. Each paid 1.1k for the 2bedder rental. They LL travel far,to work everyday. After all,they can pocket the differences from their housing allowances.

I would think affordability,in crucial times like this.

lumpar unnerstand? if parc imperial is $4k a month, my sail studio with bay view can rent for $8k liao. maybe the toilet can rent for $3k.

So long is the demand for studio saLE & RENTAL is peaking up. So PI stand a good chance of being near to MRT and new project. lOCATIO WIN IT ALL.
    yes

i believe there will be demand at some point .. but if theres any, it will not be from IR Sentosa ..

i recall people rushing to buy PI, on the back of 'demand from IR' at that time ..

i still dont think so .. PI may be next to a MRT station..but its a residential area, with little amenities .. at most some shopping in Haw Par (if any) .. i believe the MRT station there is to service potential tourists visiting Haw Par villa in the future .. not to build that area into some hub with shopping complex etc ..

also, White Villas ..terrace houses , barely 150 m from PI ..pretty new houses ..3-4 bedroom ..at least 3000 sqft asking 5.8k rental (negotiable) .. i dont see why even 3k at PI for a studio is good value ..

4.5-5k can get 2000 sqft at Flynn park , opposite Pasir panjang station..got existing food court ..

3-4k can get 1300 sqft (at least) 3 bedroom) at Banyan condo, Bayville, Sarhad ville , Vista park ..

there are many choices ..

up pasir panjang hill ..kentview, Le hill ...nice and quiet ..

what make PI, bounded by pasir panjang road and west coast high way more attractive ?

these are my thoughts ..

Default Community

If we provide you the following, how much you'd like to pay for a studio per month?

1) Breakfast (with one different disk everyday);
    2) Serviced room (morning cleaning and evening turn down service);
    3) Laundry (50% discount compared with market rate);
    4) Weekly outing (Malaysia trip, running, hill climbing, etc with 20% discount);
    5) Car rental (20% discount since the train line will be ready one year later than the building);
    6) Golf (20% discount at Maria Bay course);
    7) NUS Club access (maybe);
    8) 15% discount at any Pasir Panjang Village restaurant and Yes center.

Staying in a studio, you can still enjoy 6 star services. Singles or young couples may find a NEW studio more attractive than some of the OLD bigger space.

Once again, it is different market segment.

PS. I am happy to pay S$66 - S$130 per day for a full serviced studio. That is S$2k - S$4k.

If we provide you the following, how much you'd like to pay for a studio per month?

4) Weekly outing (Malaysia trip, running, hill climbing, etc with 20% discount);
    5) Car rental (20% discount since the train line will be ready one year later than the building);

Staying in a studio, you can still enjoy 6 star services. Singles or young couples may find a NEW studio more attractive than some of the OLD bigger space.

PS. I am happy to pay S$66 - S$130 per day for a full serviced studio. That is S$2k - S$4k.
    if theres such a condo with such services ..yes then its worth it ..

agree. it's mostly the service that's worth the extra rental, like a service apartment. but need quite a few units to share the services to make profit. if i were to run this business, i would probably rent/buy a few cheaper and older units and do simple renovation. whether there're older studios available in the same area is a different question

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    agree. it's mostly the service that's worth the extra rental, like a service apartment. but need quite a few units to share the services to make profit. if i were to run this business, i would probably rent/buy a few cheaper and older units and do simple renovation. whether there're older studios available in the same area is a different question
    Melville park,I seen some serviced apt units original 2bedder,to a 3bedder (living room). Done away the living hall.
    With proper partition and a door. That is lagi profitable.

Normal rental 2bedder 2.2k-2.4k.
    Based on daily average $80x 30days(x 3rooms)= 7.2k

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    Melville park,I seen some serviced apt units original 2bedder,to a 3bedder (living room). Done away the living hall.
    With proper partition and a door. That is lagi profitable.
    Normal rental 2bedder 2.2k-2.4k.
    Based on daily average $80x 30days(x 3rooms)= 7.2k
    exactly that's most profitable for long term if owner take the trouble to renovate and provide service, but still need to subtract away cost of services like maid etc. for normal renting, owner doesn't need to do much after tenant moves in. so the additional rental, partly should be paid for owner's work to guarantee service.

Last 2 studio transaction at 550K for 398sqft. If u have brought it before Public launch, u already profit a 8% increase in less than half yr.

Result speak for itself. Hopefully we can reach 20% by TOP. Hang on PI resident.

Default Sub-Sale

URA latest data:

398 sqft, S$550,000, 1381 psf, Oct-09

This will set a benchmark for future transactions.

Cheers!

URA latest data:

398 sqft, S$550,000, 1381 psf, Oct-09

This will set a benchmark for future transactions.

Cheers!
    Nothing to cheer for. it just doesn't make any sense to own such chicken coop units. the rich expats will not rent any of these tiny units. the poor ones cannot afford the rent you are charging. they can pay at most 1k or 1.5k per month. At such rates, the net rental yield (after maintenance fee) is very very low, less than 3%.

Don't cheer too early. things that appear to make little sense usually do.