Thread: Big plot of empty land between Lor M and N TK

Default Big plot of empty land between Lor M and N TK

Hey, anybody knows who owns the big empty plot of land between Lor M adn N Telok Kurau. its somewhere near the park connector. cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tuckster
    Hey, anybody knows who owns the big empty plot of land between Lor M adn N Telok Kurau. its somewhere near the park connector. cheers!
    Heard from m agent that the plot of land was enblock by Far East in 2007. En-block price was abt $900psf...

dunno when Far East will launch their project... Will it bring up the price of the surronding developments?

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerz
    Heard from m agent that the plot of land was enblock by Far East in 2007. En-block price was abt $900psf...

dunno when Far East will launch their project... Will it bring up the price of the surronding developments?

Any thoughts?
    $900psf? Serious? Which means in FEO standards will be selling at least $1.6k psf and beyond? How to sell at that price in the current market? At that price might as well go buy D9 properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    $900psf? Serious? Which means in FEO standards will be selling at least $1.6k psf and beyond? How to sell at that price in the current market? At that price might as well go buy D9 properties.
    Bro, like i mentioned, i heard the news lar... but 1 thing confirm is that Far East enblock the place in early 2007 and a very high price....

Anyway, they have so much holding power and also capable to "launching" old units at current market's pricing. Look wat's the price Dunman View, Rafflesia, etc are asking for? I'm sure they are confident to come up with something....

I have a 2 bdrm unit a few blocks away from their plot. Pray they launch it fast and maybe can bring up my price as I'm off-loading it now...

Bro, like i mentioned, i heard the news lar... but 1 thing confirm is that Far East enblock the place in early 2007 and a very high price....

Anyway, they have so much holding power and also capable to "launching" old units at current market's pricing. Look wat's the price Dunman View, Rafflesia, etc are asking for? I'm sure they are confident to come up with something....

I have a 2 bdrm unit a few blocks away from their plot. Pray they launch it fast and maybe can bring up my price as I'm off-loading it now...
    Ha ha but with the holding power of FEO, who knows when that will happen?
    But if they do and can bring up the prices of nearby developments, then u strike mini toto...

Ha ha but with the holding power of FEO, who knows when that will happen?
    But if they do and can bring up the prices of nearby developments, then u strike mini toto...
    Well, I do hope they do it soon.... cos i'll prob be hitting my head if i offload my unit and they launch their project after that...

Keep my fingers crossed then....

Well, I do hope they do it soon.... cos i'll prob be hitting my head if i offload my unit and they launch their project after that...

Keep my fingers crossed then....
    Why dun u call FEO, then act like you interested to buy a unit there and ask for the indicative release date lo...

Why dun u call FEO, then act like you interested to buy a unit there and ask for the indicative release date lo...
    Tried calling before... the people mending the phone was some PRC personnel... could not really answer my questions....sianzzz