Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Centro

Ok, I take your point. The resale HDB flats are available to foreigners. Provided that they take up PR or SG Citizenship. Before that... HDB flats are not available to them.

These are the group that I am talking about and the main targeted customers for Centro.

Frankly speaking, foreigners have no qualm becoming PR since they generally don't lose anything (especially those employed on local terms) and yet get to enjoy almost all benefits that Singapore Citizens can get, minus the new HDB flat and National Service. Try asking them to convert to Citizens and many excuses will come out such as "Mmm, Ahhh, Nooooo, all my relatives, parents all still in home country", "too attached to home country, emotion burden, cannot lah", ... (Most of them also register their kids borned in Singapore as their own native country's citizen rather than Singapore citizen). If that is the case, why their kids also have priority for registration to primary school etc? Give people impression that Singapore Citizen is the cheapest thing on earth? (their own countries' citizen is more valuable since by being a Singapore PR they already can enjoy almost all the benefits without being a Singapore Citizen).

Sorry, wasn't clear enough.

Bishan 8 launch 1050psf. mid 2000's was 500-600 psf on resale. so 40-50 % drop from launch for many years. I think banks will have called for top up dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by SL
    huh? If these people buy at 500-600psf, and now it is 800psf, why would banks ask for top up ?

Quote Originally Posted by EBD

Bishan 8 launch 1050psf. mid 2000's was 500-600 psf on resale. so 40-50 % drop from launch for many years. I think banks will have called for top up dont you?
    Will this happen to Centro...

Frankly speaking, foreigners have no qualm becoming PR since they generally don't lose anything (especially those employed on local terms) and yet get to enjoy almost all benefits that Singapore Citizens can get, minus the new HDB flat and National Service. Try asking them to convert to Citizens and many excuses will come out such as "Mmm, Ahhh, Nooooo, all my relatives, parents all still in home country", "too attached to home country, emotion burden, cannot lah", ... (Most of them also register their kids borned in Singapore as their own native country's citizen rather than Singapore citizen). If that is the case, why their kids also have priority for registration to primary school etc? Give people impression that Singapore Citizen is the cheapest thing on earth? (their own countries' citizen is more valuable since by being a Singapore PR they already can enjoy almost all the benefits without being a Singapore Citizen).
    I know this is a forum for property......but i have to side track a bit.....
    Talking abt the PRs have the same rights in P1 registration makes me boil If we were to go to other country as a PR, do we get this priority???

These PRs came here and compete with the locals and after a while they leave and go back to their own country. Isn't the best education shd be given to citizen first !!! If they want to have the best education, then they shd commit and take up our citizenship lah. #($)#*)#(*@&

Got you now.. these folks are in trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by EBD

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Will this happen to Centro...
    I drive past the CENTRO showflat daily.

Everyday, the crowd seems to dwindle...there are more agents in the showflat than potential buyers..

I think FEO can wait to drop price so that more people will commit

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy
    I know this is a forum for property......but i have to side track a bit.....
    Talking abt the PRs have the same rights in P1 registration makes me boil If we were to go to other country as a PR, do we get this priority???

These PRs came here and compete with the locals and after a while they leave and go back to their own country. Isn't the best education shd be given to citizen first !!! If they want to have the best education, then they shd commit and take up our citizenship lah. #($)#*)#(*@&
    Rite... not too long ago, i believe foreigners pay the same rate as locals for university education, ie. they enjoy similar subsidy as locals here. Since university get grants from govt, and govt gets some of the funds from taxpayers, why are foreigners being subsidised by local taxpayers??

Can we get similar subsidy as the native when we study abroad like in US/UK/Aust?

This is sensitive leh... got to do with policy stand.

Anyway they are welcome and we would not progress at such a rate if not for them. Take Malaysia as an example. Some foreigners do get burnt also... especially in 1997 years... you never view it as such? And if the prime area premium projects crash... who will get more hurt? Got pros and cons lah. No right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Rite... not too long ago, i believe foreigners pay the same rate as locals for university education, ie. they enjoy similar subsidy as locals here. Since university get grants from govt, and govt gets some of the funds from taxpayers, why are foreigners being subsidised by local taxpayers??

Can we get similar subsidy as the native when we study abroad like in US/UK/Aust?
    Ya, same for medical. They used to enjoy similar subsidy as locals but recently think there's a change and now they enjoy lesser subsidy.

If PR can get so much benefits why would they want to give up their citizenship to be Singaporean????

Having the rights to vote in Spore is not that attractive to many ......... you know

Trying asking them to do National Service Ha ha ha!

Ya, same for medical. They used to enjoy similar subsidy as locals but recently think there's a change and now they enjoy lesser subsidy.

If PR can get so much benefits why would they want to give up their citizenship to be Singaporean????

Having the rights to vote in Spore is not that attractive to many ......... you know

Is this correct? 1 tower with 34 storeys and 329 units but only serviced by 4 lifts??

imagine the waiting time every morning.

being singaporeans, want to vote also no chance.

so what's the diff?

Default Centro Residences Resale

Centro Residences in Resale

2Bedroom at level 7-11, corner unit, 71msq, city viewing,
    asking 1.09m only
    call me for detail.

Project Inform

INTRODUCTION
    3 Towers of 329 Units
    Site Are :6397.2m2
    Tenure : 103years
    Car park : 255(TBC)

2BR 761 - 885sqft (124units)
    3BR compact 914 - 1025sqft (136units)
    3BR 1104 - 1208sqft (36units)
    4BR compact 1305sqft (28units)
    4BR penthouse 1740 - 2204sqft (5units)

Only launching from 7-17th storey

What???
    It just 30 METRES TO ANG MO KIO(AMK) MRT
    It just 50 METRES TO AMK HUB/AMK BUS INTERCHANGE
    It just 10 min TRAVELLING TO TOWN --PIE
    It is NEAR AMK REGIONAL LIBRARY
    It is NEAR GOOD SCHOOLS(RAFFLES INSTITUTION/ANDERSON JC)
    It is very NEAR DRY/WET MARKET

FACILITIES
    • 50m Lap Pool• Gymnasium
    2 Levels of Facilities
    • Dining Pavilions• Spa Villas• Sofa jacuzzi• Hydrotherapy pools• Aqua chairs

AMENITIES
    • Ang Mo Kio MRT• AMK Hub• Raffles Institution• Anderson Junior College• Nanyang Polytechnic• Ang Mo Kio Community Library• CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School• Mayflower Primary School• Bishan Park

PHOTO

Show flat Interior Design

MAP
    update soon..

HOT DEMAND!!! Hurry up!

Kindly make appointment with Andy, thanks
    Hp 8448 3535 /82981266
    E [email protected]

Talking Centro Residences -AMK in RESALE

asking 1.09m only
    call me for detail.

Project Inform

INTRODUCTION
    3 Towers of 329 Units

developer Only launching from 7-17th storey

What???

FACILITIES
    2 Levels of Facilities

AMENITIES
    • Ang Mo Kio MRT• AMK Hub• Raffles Institution• Anderson Junior College• Nanyang Polytechnic• Ang Mo Kio Community Library• CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School• Mayflower Primary School• Bishan Park

PHOTO

MAP
    update soon..

HOT DEMAND!!! Hurry up!

Hp 8448 3535 /82981266
    E [email protected]

level 7 to 10 where got city view? AMK hub view at most, see the bus interchange only....

asking "only" for 1400+ psf for lousy 99yr condo in AMK........... You are a funny guy.

Hope you find the greater fool out there

Hot demand? Hurry up? still got people buy meh? So fast got flipper liao ah? project is not even moving fast. 1150psf already people kao bei kao bu, you want to sell above 1400psf? in your dreams, flipper...

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535

asking 1.09m only
    call me for detail.

Project Inform

INTRODUCTION
    3 Towers of 329 Units

developer Only launching from 7-17th storey

What???

FACILITIES
    2 Levels of Facilities

AMENITIES

PHOTO

MAP
    update soon..

HOT DEMAND!!! Hurry up!

Hp 8448 3535 /82981266
    E [email protected]

Even at 39 sty, it is still Bishan view and at best only the Toa Payoh Central Great Wall view For that a million $$$ view from AMK. No wonder Far East is the greatest the bestest

this advert is not for far east, its for a flipper who bought from far east and still want to sell at > 1400psf somemore.

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui

Even at 39 sty, it is still Bishan view and at best only the Toa Payoh Central Great Wall view For that a million $$$ view from AMK. No wonder Far East is the greatest the bestest

My sympathies...$1.09m for 71sqm at AMK. Can wait outside Pools at Paradiz Centre. Maybe got chance to sell there

Hot DEMAND???

FEO already say they going to outdo TID's 3 day record @ Optima by selling Centro over 3 years...

1400psf for 99 yr suburban??? Siao boh?

Default too expensive

DOn't get involved. Rather buy DBR at simei. Few units left. Gr8 investment n rental yield due to upcoming Changi Business Park.

Not to mention that the project haven't sell-out and maybe for $1.4K psf can get a real high-floor unit direct from developer summo.

I seriously doubt the 93 units sold as reported. Typically, they sell it to their own management & insiders for a huge discount in preview.... and you will not find it in caveat lodged bcos these people do not take bank loans.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    I seriously doubt the 93 units sold as reported. Typically, they sell it to their own management & insiders for a huge discount in preview.... and you will not find it in caveat lodged bcos these people do not take bank loans.
    Hmm... more test market?

30m to MRT but 50m to AMK Hub which is next door?
    mis-selling again???

You expect ppl to jump out of their windows onto the MRT track?

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    30m to MRT but 50m to AMK Hub which is next door?
    mis-selling again???

You expect ppl to jump out of their windows onto the MRT track?
    Bacause the main entrance will be located nearer to MRT and further away to AMK Hub lor.

They keep selling as "new" (since vacant and nobody stay in before right)?
    Those who bought always lu-gi because want to sell still have to compete with the developer's selling "new" units. Even if developer sell at same price as these owners they also win because theirs' are "new" and Singaporeans like buying "new".
    My no 1 rule in buying property is not low floor or west sun. Its the developer cannot be FxO. Who spends the most money on advertising? You think they absorb the cost or pass to their customers?

Kiat, any idea how many unit they had sold for SS?

talking about caveat, can any expert tell me why cannot my find transaction(not this project) in ura nor businesstimes, regardless based on option date or completion date.

The funny thing is, i receive a letter from SLA saying a caveat have been lodge.
    I wrote to both businesstimes and ura, quoting the caveat number, both say cannot find the caveat.

When i sold my previous condo, also the same, could not find the transaction.
    This round i become buyer, took bank loan, still the same.

Then, my lawyer say i can request to lodge a caveat myself, $50++, but she say usually she dun advise buyer to do it (to save cost). She say bank will lodge.

I wonder how many people is same as me; meaning there may be a lot transactions for a completed project, but the public will not know.