Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Optima (D16, 99 years leasehold, TID <Hong Leong / Mitsui Fudosan>)

DBR not bad and I like the design actually. But if anyone has been to there should notice the track noise. Piang eh, will go deaf man. And I stand at the other side already, not below the track one. Sound like crane passing by every 2-3 mins. As for CM, asking price is high (all asking more than 800psf already) but still lower than Optima. I know I am fussy but I am sure everyone want their money to be well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoh72
    this is looking like 96 and 97, people always never learn from past lessons .... with 900psf for a pigeon hole, DBR and casa merah is a much better choice now, if you can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    There was a caveat logged on 6Jul09, blk 52, #06-06, 1238sqft @ $751psf.

Any idea why Casa Merah is classified as Apartment and not Condominium status?
    how do u search to even list the unit number?

I tot URA website only show size & psf only?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    Not so sure about this week. Last week, was window shopping around, asking price is ridiculous. First floor is asking 750k. Mid floor 800k and above. High floor some asking 860k. All are 2 bedders. 3 bedders worse. I didn't even bother to enquire further. Most are 1 mil and above. Crazy world (or you can say I miss the downturn ). I think this week went up again? Now, agents tell me no one want to sell below 850psf when next door is asking around 900psf. Knn..
    really looks like bursting bubble.. but the more we think it is not sustainable, the more bullish it becomes..

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    really looks like bursting bubble.. but the more we think it is not sustainable, the more bullish it becomes..
    There are small percentage of funny people around in singapore, so let them be lor... let them be the bull....

I remembered many years ago, i was in the 4 hr queue to buy CM and even got the choice unit 2 bedder facing the pool. back then, they were 720psf, and we were like: "crazy man, the prices are mad, we won't give in to this frantic buying." then came the recession, prices was still holding well. now come TOP, even the west sun facing unit is selling 750+ psf. Pple are still buying. so what is new abt $900psf? afterall, there are still willing parties.

800psf and above liao...

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    I remembered many years ago, i was in the 4 hr queue to buy CM and even got the choice unit 2 bedder facing the pool. back then, they were 720psf, and we were like: "crazy man, the prices are mad, we won't give in to this frantic buying." then came the recession, prices was still holding well. now come TOP, even the west sun facing unit is selling 750+ psf. Pple are still buying. so what is new abt $900psf? afterall, there are still willing parties.

I was at the casa merah launch also....but never buy, thought it was crazy price.

720psf?? I went to the preview for invited guest, it was going for around 580psf only leh. NTUC members got further discount as well. Then developer increase price to 600+ psf few days later due to overwhelming response.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I was at the casa merah launch also....but never buy, thought it was crazy price.
    yah me too, but crazy pple bought last time all making good profit. i least i got a better deal, but just another 3 years of wait.

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    720psf?? I went to the preview for invited guest, it was going for around 580psf only leh. NTUC members got further discount as well. Then developer increase price to 600+ psf few days later due to overwhelming response.

The 580psf is probably the 3 bedroom ones. I was also at the private preview there too. or should i say, most singaporeans since they are all ntuc members.

yah me too, but crazy pple bought last time all making good profit. i least i got a better deal, but just another 3 years of wait.

The 580psf is probably the 3 bedroom ones. I was also at the private preview there too. or should i say, most singaporeans since they are all ntuc members.
    Haha im not ntuc member la. yes u r right, was enquiring on 3 bedders. Wah u mean the psf for 2 and 3 br differs by so much? This is truely crazy! even at 580psf (during that time) I already thought it was a tad expensive. At that time my friend just bought a 3 br unit at savannah for only 560k, works out to be less than 500psf.

drove by the place and all the property agents sweating there, swarming for business, just like meadow @ pierce. For the price of 900psf, might as well search at more upscale place like costa del sol, the older condos of bayshore park, the bayshore, the summit or the upcoming FH like breeze by east, balcon east and East Coast Residences. But got to be fast as prices in the area are relatively untap and will be in the "radar zone" soon. Recently costa del sol started to inch towards 1100psf for good units in early July, check out the reports in The Edge property articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Easting
    drove by the place and all the property agents sweating there, swarming for business, just like meadow @ pierce. For the price of 900psf, might as well search at more upscale place like costa del sol, the older condos of bayshore park, the bayshore, the summit or the upcoming FH like breeze by east, balcon east and East Coast Residences. But got to be fast as prices in the area are relatively untap and will be in the "radar zone" soon. Recently costa del sol started to inch towards 1100psf for good units in early July, check out the reports in The Edge property articles.
    Yeah, I know what you mean.. macham like driving/cruising past the Geylang lorongs..the free-lancers will strike their best poses..

Over there at Tanah Merah Kecil, the same will happen to these agents..

Drove passed Optima site at about 7+pm already saw queue forming up...about 20 of them with umbrellas under the rain.

Gosh! it 5 more days before the launch and these people intend to queue for so many nights? Not that it is cheap...

is this the normal practice, to give a signed chq to a stranger agent?

in 2007, an american couple lost S$10M ( in singapore ), when their lawyer went missing with their property payment.

so it is quite right to feel concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    Drove passed Optima site at about 7+pm already saw queue forming up...about 20 of them with umbrellas under the rain.

Gosh! it 5 more days before the launch and these people intend to queue for so many nights? Not that it is cheap...
    Are u sure they are buyers and not agents hanging around? If ppl start queuing the nite b4 i won't be surprised. But 5 days before?!! OMG are they nuts or what? So gian meh?

There are 30-40 ppl there queueing at 7pm. Some are agents from CBRE

if this project can sell at 900psf, then city fringe can sell above 1000psf. YEAH!!!!

think ard 750-800psf....

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    if this project can sell at 900psf, then city fringe can sell above 1000psf. YEAH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer

It could be developer or the exclusive marketing agent paying bangala to q to generate the hype mah. Developer profit in millions, what is afew K for them to pay ppl to q. Anyway they will make back easily from all the kuku buyers mah.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    think ard 750-800psf....
    Hopefully this will be the real pricing.....

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    Of course you can.There are plenty of suckers out there waiting to buy at $1,000 psf for further than city fringe... I think city fringe can sell more then that.

CBRE declined to comment... market sources, average is 750-850psf....

for this price, i wont buy also, crazy...

Hopefully this will be the real pricing.....

Currently the Q had accumulated more than 100!!! I cant imagine the demand is so hot for this project. Btw, they are selling at least 900psf abv for 2bedders and close to 1000psf for 1bedders. I told my buyers this price to go in is risky but is up to him to choose.

What?! U mean there are 100 people Q-ing at the showflat now?

These ppl are digging their own grave

What?! U mean there are 100 people Q-ing at the showflat now?
    Some are been paid by developer la. Make people gian loh. Just like in a hawker center

wah, this is getting out of hand.. prices 850psf are One Amber prices last time! i think it's mostly investors buying hoping to resale to HDB upgraders. Queue for 4 days??? like buying MacDonald Hallo Kitty toys, no price sensitvity at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Some are been paid by developer la. Make people gian loh. Just like in a hawker center
    The queue was dispersed by TID last nite. The crowd was told the queue no count. The sales will only start this Fri.

and worst we have "hardworking" agent in this forum hyping up the whole thing such as saying the price will be 1000psf when the developer have not even anounced them ...
    wah, this is getting out of hand.. prices 850psf are One Amber prices last time! i think it's mostly investors buying hoping to resale to HDB upgraders. Queue for 4 days??? like buying MacDonald Hallo Kitty toys, no price sensitvity at all.

and worst we have "hardworking" agent in this forum hyping up the whole thing such as saying the price will be 1000psf when the developer have not even anounced them ...

developer claimed this is the last piece of land next to tanah merah mrt for condo, so miss this chance and regret. ( anyone can confirm this is correct? )

having known that there are people willing to queue for days to book a unit, what will the developer do? they will be fools if they don't capitalise on the 'pent up demand'