Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Optima (D16, 99 years leasehold, TID <Hong Leong / Mitsui Fudosan>)

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    No la, the HDB behind so we always cycle there as well as Bedok Corner for supper.

Btw, also one of those buyers who kena humtum left-right-center for the other sell-out project 8@W.
    u mean the bak chor mee there or bedok south?

haha congrats on your new buy too!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    what is ur motivatn to pay 9xxpsf for tanah merah ?

I paid much lesser than 900psf. u not gonna say this is another piece of crap are u?

no comments :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by venus
    I paid much lesser than 900psf. u not gonna say this is another piece of crap are u?

We are just wondering what is on your mind when you buy optima?

Bak Chor Mee side, behind Anglican High School actually.

Bak Chor Mee side, behind Anglican High School actually.
    Lots of yummy food there too but parking is a big problem. next time I can just cycle there for my BCM fix

so are u still staying in the east now?

Lots of yummy food there too but parking is a big problem. next time I can just cycle there for my BCM fix

so are u still staying in the east now?
    Yup, lots of yummy food there but my favourite still is the Pork Porridge at Blk 85.

Had moved out from the east for 12 years now and residing in Bishan now.

B85 bedok famous for it BCM but the best BCM is at B511. The pigs kidney mee sua at 511 also very nice
    Yup, lots of yummy food there but my favourite still is the Pork Porridge at Blk 85.

B85 got a few stall of BC. 2 along trhe first row of stalls... standard drop already....

I like the BBQ stingray there.

just pure guessing....for someone who have a passion for taking photos, 85% chances r he have one.....some more he have quite a good tele lens to zoom in on the Bedok Fraser Mall from his home opposite.....even if he not on full SLR could something very close to it already....hahaha......

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    how you know he is using an SLR?

hv admin meh? u already kena hantum so badly already....

ya ya rub it in guys

hmmm...administrator so inefficient

blah....the prata next to shell station not so nice already.....but still a good place with free parking to chill out with friends for kopi/tea tarek

I used to stay around there too. you lived in one of the landed?

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    blah....the prata next to shell station not so nice already.....but still a good place with free parking to chill out with friends for kopi/tea tarek
    You mean the original stall CMK there? They are now at Syed Alwi Road, opposite the Mustafa Center.

probably its Venus.....whom aborted the sales at 8@W and bought Optima instead...hahahaa....just joking... .....I receive sms from agent tat say 3 units aborted...act quick if keen....

No la, the HDB behind so we always cycle there as well as Bedok Corner for supper.

Btw, also one of those buyers who kena humtum left-right-center for the other sell-out project 8@W.

there r two...one next to shell station and the other one at the end of the shop house....the one next to shell petrol station definately not nice....the prata 80% cook....eeek.....anyway....there are better prata in Bedok South....the one opp Tanamera Condo at the corner of kopi tiam is much better.....

You mean the original stall CMK there? They are now at Syed Alwi Road, opposite the Mustafa Center.

I went to Optima showflat and was told by one agent that the site area is extended to the showflat barrier. Don't know if you all remember but got one green low fencing that fence up the whole showflat till the end of the other road. But just want to let you all know that the showflat is NOT part of the site. The site ends where the mobile toilets are placed. I called TID to confirm already. Te: 62208358

there r two...one next to shell station and the other one at the end of the shop house....the one next to shell petrol station definately not nice....the prata 80% cook....eeek.....anyway....there are better prata in Bedok South....the one opp Tanamera Condo at the corner of kopi tiam is much better.....
    Yup, the one beside Shell Stn no good already.

Btw, the roti prata at Ah Mei in Novena Square and Giant Food Court at Tampines also quite good.

Btw, the roti prata at Ah Mei in Novena Square and Giant Food Court at Tampines also quite good.

the one next to shell stn sucks, i already boycott them when i was still living there. Prata lousy and bad svc. The ones opposite where the 7-11 better, but not the 1st stall....the 2nd one their fish curry very gd.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    We are just wondering what is on your mind when you buy optima?
    I know u must be thinking why ppl willing to pay 900-1000psf for a hobbit house and think they can make a quick buck out of it right?

But you asking the wrong person here cos im not one of them lah. if i had paid 1000psf for my unit u guys dun hv to huntum me....i'll kill myself 1st

ever since i move to the North East, Prata house at Upp Thomson Road/Sin Ming and Jalan Kayu become my haunt for prata....

Yes, Ah Mei is good at Novena Sq....i noe..near my ofc...hahaha.......freshly made but have to wait....Have not tried the one at Tampines Giant food court thou...probably shd try it next time I'm there....

is tat the one tat serves the western food as well? I like the chicken chop with lots of gravy...yum yum...not forgetting the Milo Dino....*Slurp*

the one next to shell stn sucks, i already boycott them when i was still living there. Prata lousy and bad svc. The ones opposite where the 7-11 better, but not the 1st stall....the 2nd one their fish curry very gd.

u meant the this thread or the project...whahaha...we can always shift back to WFW to talk C*cK....hahaha.....

ok boys and gals...lets go bak home after u have ur fun at Optima....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    now Optima is more popular than WFK....

for health wise.....moving back to Bedok may not be such a good idea....too much good food already!!! think must organize daily run with the guys at WFW already....

yup the BCM soup is tasty but too bad no dry one.....jiat luk...bound to put on more weights after moving back.....tsk tsk tsk.....

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    B85 bedok famous for it BCM but the best BCM is at B511. The pigs kidney mee sua at 511 also very nice

is tat the one tat serves the western food as well? I like the chicken chop with lots of gravy...yum yum...not forgetting the Milo Dino....*Slurp*
    yes but dunno which western food u refering to. now got 2 western food stall there. one of them think called "mad jack" or something....quite ex. the nice prata one is next to it.

u meant the this thread or the project...whahaha...we can always shift back to WFW to talk C*cK....hahaha.....

ok boys and gals...lets go bak home after u have ur fun at Optima....
    ay....u guys gonna abandon me here ah?

ay....u guys gonna abandon me here ah?
    come talk at WFW.

yes please...come join my running club.....
    I'm started a running club at my RC.

Recommend you guys one good 咸蛋螃蟹at Blk 144 Tampines Street 12 #01-400 - Hong Kong Street Jia Kee Coffee House.

Their XO 螃蟹 claypot beehoon also super shiok...

Yummy Yummy....

for health wise.....moving back to Bedok may not be such a good idea....too much good food already!!! think must organize daily run with the guys at WFW already....

crab my favorite!!!

can da bao the 咸蛋螃蟹 back home eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    yes please...come join my running club.....
    I'm started a running club at my RC.

Recommend you guys one good 咸蛋螃蟹at Blk 144 Tampines Street 12 #01-400 - Hong Kong Street Jia Kee Coffee House.

Their XO 螃蟹 claypot beehoon also super shiok...

Yummy Yummy....