Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    sianz...still can't believe all the no balcony 2 bedders gone before my q number.
    No worry. One more stack of 2 bedders releasing this Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Agents will buy 1st and flip.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Agents will buy 1st and flip.
    This mean that WFK has investment potential.
    No agent buy to flip at DBR?

This mean that WFK has investment potential.
    No agent buy to flip at DBR?
    Thanks to WFK/WFW, DBR 3/3+1 selling like hotcakes in the past weekend Subsale of 2br started and transacted at 750k (may b agent flipping loh).

No more early bird discount not buying liaoz...wasted my time q-ing on friday night....

No more early bird discount not buying liaoz...wasted my time q-ing on friday night....
    Heard if u stay in the east, got 1% extra discount but not sure still available or not. Come on azeoprop, although I don't like PIE noise, I have to admit the white marble flooring and master toilet is really nice & no useless thing like planter + the key thing is reservoir living is relaxing. Buy low floor PIE noise should be less of an issue. But the new tower i think smaller unit will command even higher psf ... starting from 800psf ? If buy for own stay, just cheong lah.

got money still can buy. i believe far east will launch the last plot of land when the economy bull run. not surprise they launch $800psf + minimun.

Well I guess that is their strategic plan/plot.... The last 2 plots is exactly in the middle of the Reservoir and nearer to ammenites.....and MRT, if that where FEO thinks the MRT will be...definately will be more ex. I was already informed by the FEO sales person previously....it will be premium price and it will be launch much much later when the economy picks up. Guess they also hv to factor in the $ spent to top up the 99LH.... btw, not sure if WFK will hv their LH gets top up or not?.....anyway no diff lah....1-2yr diff.....

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    got money still can buy. i believe far east will launch the last plot of land when the economy bull run. not surprise they launch $800psf + minimun.

So many other projects in the east, can take your time to choose & pick

Just got info that the 2 bedders new release stack all reserved with signed cheques liaoz....scary.

Just got info that the 2 bedders new release stack all reserved with signed cheques liaoz....scary.
    Wow! didn't know WFK 2 bedder is so hot, based on wat u said,it will jack up the price, agent must be very busy & happy....

wonder they can sell it or rent it out at good price during T.O.P?!? since so many ppl will be doing the same thing by that time, very competative... hmnnn... better buy "unique" unit...

3 bedder with reasonable size + good facing has better value...

I think the buyer won't think about it now....have a long time to worry about.....their official TOP date is 2015, even if its early TOP, probably end 2013 or early 2014....it is some 4yrs away. On the positive note, tat is the period where the economy should be out of the woods.....based on all the payment scheme taken up, these shd b ppl with cash....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    wonder they can sell it or rent it out at good price during T.O.P?!? since so many ppl will be doing the same thing by that time, very competative... hmnnn... better buy "unique" unit...

3 bedder with reasonable size + good facing has better value...

New 2 and 3 Bedroom for sale

Tower D and G

Please contact me Eddie Hu at 91881715 for information

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu
    New 2 and 3 Bedroom for sale

Tower D and G

Please contact me Eddie Hu at 91881715 for information
    any price increase?

I was told TOP for WFK is 4Q 2012.

Printed behind the brochure:
    "Expected TOP date 31 Dec 2015"
    "Expected legal completion 31 Dec 2018"

Legally they have to complete by 2015...however 2012 is still possible if they want to built faster.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    I was told TOP for WFK is 4Q 2012.

any price increase?
    new stack mini 2 bedders 829sqft start from 612k at the 2nd floor.

Wonder how's the showroom this weekend?...must b jam packed! The official launch is this weekend...saw and heard lots of adverts....and for the whole week, the stock mkt is simply irresistable and good news everywhere....everybody b happy this weekend!

any price increase?

Just came back from jogging.

WFK showflat is still very packed. Waves show units are opened for viewing too. Crowd are treated to buffet dinner just outside the showflat under the stars and enjoying the beautiful lake view.

Hey...they did not "hide" the reservoir road traffic noise.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Wonder how's the showroom this weekend?...must b jam packed! The official launch is this weekend...saw and heard lots of adverts....and for the whole week, the stock mkt is simply irresistable and good news everywhere....everybody b happy this weekend!

Drove by WF Key showflat on my way back from supper and it is already 10pm but still seeing people in the show flat...some sitting around in discussion and others looking around with brochures in their hands...didnt know showflat open till so late...i guess sales must be really good

WOW...!!!

Anyway, i feel like we are in the new BULL market

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Drove by WF Key showflat on my way back from supper and it is already 10pm but still seeing people in the show flat...some sitting around in discussion and others looking around with brochures in their hands...didnt know showflat open till so late...i guess sales must be really good

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Didn't see that in other showrooms (Oops! someone may get irritated again). Wonder they are that for WFK or WFW??

I'm quite happy to see a scene just now.

The developers/agents brought the visitors outdoor for buffet spread and at the same time let them savour the cool breeze and stunning panorama lake view + traffic noise from Bedok Reservoir Rd. Oops..someone mentioned in earlier post about the WFW/WFK developer/agents like to hide the fact on noise issue....Dont look like it leh.....otherwise buffet will be inside the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Didn't see that in other showrooms (Oops! someone may get irritated again). Wonder they are that for WFK or WFW??

Wow.....alfresco dinning by the Reservoir ah? Cool!.....should hv gone down today to get that feeling (priceless)....whahahaha.....

I think some of the sales agent will have to work overnight as well....heard from my FEO sales person, he sort out paper work till 4am on the preview week...tink tonight he can forget about going home already......can bunk in the showroom already...

I'm quite happy to see a scene just now.

The developers/agents brought the visitors outdoor for buffet spread and at the same time let them savour the cool breeze and stunning panorama lake view + traffic noise from Bedok Reservoir Rd. Oops..someone mentioned in earlier post about the WFW/WFK developer/agents like to hide the fact on noise issue....Dont look like it leh.....otherwise buffet will be inside the showflat.

Default Shuttle bus service

Does anyone know if WFK will be providing shuttle bus service to Bedok MRT in the morning for working people?

Default Hihi

Hello neighbours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skeptikos
    Does anyone know if WFK will be providing shuttle bus service to Bedok MRT in the morning for working people?
    WFK shuttle bus service to Tampines and WFW to Bedok.
    Maybe developer wants to give WFK/WFW residents flexibility of both services.

can WFW use WFK bus service?

WFK shuttle bus service to Tampines and WFW to Bedok.
    Maybe developer wants to give WFK/WFW residents flexibility of both services.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    can WFW use WFK bus service?
    haha....not sure. Just guessing...
    WFK sales is hot....278 units sold.