Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: East Coast Residence

User Info Menu

Default East Coast Residence

Hi all,

Any views on East Coast Residence at the Bayshore area? Mainly residential within walking distance to the East Coast Park jetty area. Heard most units selling out especially the penthouse and the quieter ground units.

User Info Menu

Last i was looking there developer was offering 718,888 package for 2 bedder. my take is if you like 'boutique' projects just pick the one that suits your needs best as there are so many of them. (similar)

User Info Menu

I almost bought a penthouse there but in the end another buyer bought it before i could ...

ended up i bought an unit at The Verte

User Info Menu

that looks like a nice project too. Congrats!

User Info Menu

With the East Coast Park Upgrading mainly around the renovated Bedok jetty, Mana Mana Club etc.. might make the bayshore area more liveable. East Coast Residence probably has some advantage in terms of being a Freehold as well.

User Info Menu

Default 2 bedrm

i was also checking the 2 bedrm, due to the optimizm, price has suddenly gone up a lot. was quoted 860k for the 2 bedroom, at ~ 900 psf..

has anyone heard of idyllic east ?. how is that projt ??

User Info Menu

that is an absurd price compared to what it was 3 weeks ago. Not even subsale, are the developers thinking project can appreciate to 1000psf?! Not to worry my friend, when a lot of projects top next year, developer might soften remaining units.

User Info Menu

Anyone knows if they are still penthouse available? I guess the PSF should be cheaper for those units right?

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, market sentiment has changed since Mar'09 this year. Even the Gale at Pasir Ris is selling at >$700psf!! Marine Parade area like Parc Seabreeze and Silversea is now >$1300psf-1500psf!! ( Most people bought their units at EC Residence at >$1000 psf last year. Breeze by the east also selling at around $1000 psf with not as good finishing.

User Info Menu

Default price for east coast residence

what should be a good or decent price for east coast residence...now at 930 pSF. how was it like few months back , or first launched.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast