Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    The effective useful area is only 1400sqft.
    less. The master bedroom is also double volume.
    This kind of design, u either like it or hate it.
    There was no misrep though. Every one knew it when seeing it.

Is there any actual site pictures for Trizon interior and it's layout?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    less. The master bedroom is also double volume.
    This kind of design, u either like it or hate it.
    There was no misrep though. Every one knew it when seeing it.
    actually not all units have double volume.. only the 3 bedders and 4 bedders have it.

i visited the 2+1 last weekend and it's normal ceiling height for the whole place.. price is still quite steep though at ard 1800 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    actually not all units have double volume.. only the 3 bedders and 4 bedders have it.

i visited the 2+1 last weekend and it's normal ceiling height for the whole place.. price is still quite steep though at ard 1800 psf.
    What is the general feeling over the whole development?

Also, do you have a general feel of the owner's profile? Speculators or home-seeker(s)?

My feel is owner occupiers. Not a good location for investment. At that price point, would be struggling to hit 2% yield. Investors won't be interest with no yield and possibly not much capital gains in future.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    What is the general feeling over the whole development?

Also, do you have a general feel of the owner's profile? Speculators or home-seeker(s)?
    more families from what i gauge... one of the family in the lift with me juz collected their keys..

good sizable plot of land that's a real nice place for families i feel. plus developer din pay development charge for additional ppr hence maybe in future gotch chance for enbloc?

but to me still too steep lar the price. if it's 1500+ psf i would have taken a unit here... at 1800 psf i need to wait another few years before i would have the moolahs to make downpayment.

maybe 4 years down the road i will buy a resale 2+1. haha.

more families from what i gauge... one of the family in the lift with me juz collected their keys..

good sizable plot of land that's a real nice place for families i feel. plus developer din pay development charge for additional ppr hence maybe in future gotch chance for enbloc?

but to me still too steep lar the price. if it's 1500+ psf i would have taken a unit here... at 1800 psf i need to wait another few years before i would have the moolahs to make downpayment.

maybe 4 years down the road i will buy a resale 2+1. haha.
    Hi. Thanks for the information.

I am looking for home-owners occupiers than the hordes of speculators in the blocks.

Family conducive environment is important and critical. Investment yield component is not a priority in this stage of my planning. My kids well-being is positioned as top-priority as of moment.

Any potential good deal of 1500psf, please do share with me. Any nice home-owners who wish to give up at 1500psf, please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Thanks for the information.

I am looking for home-owners occupiers than the hordes of speculators in the blocks.

Family conducive environment is important and critical. Investment yield component is not a priority in this stage of my planning. My kids well-being is positioned as top-priority as of moment.

Any potential good deal of 1500psf, please do share with me. Any nice home-owners who wish to give up at 1500psf, please pm me. Thanks in advance.
    if got 1500 psf the agents will snap up the units liao.. wun even come to us lah.

i think if can get good stack with good floor, 1650++ will be ideal.

anyway min quantum for 2+1 also in excess of 2mil. so u can strike this project out of your shortlist lar.

if got 1500 psf the agents will snap up the units liao.. wun even come to us lah.

i think if can get good stack with good floor, 1650++ will be ideal.

anyway min quantum for 2+1 also in excess of 2mil. so u can strike this project out of your shortlist lar.
    How about 2 bedrooms? I am still hopeful to find one which is around 1.5 mil SGD.

I like Mt Sinai and Henry Park Primary.

How about 2 bedrooms? I am still hopeful to find one which is around 1.5 mil SGD.

I like Mt Sinai and Henry Park Primary.
    2 bedrooms all sold out. u can go find agent to find u a sub sale.

how u going to fit your whole family into a 2 bedroom?

2 bedrooms all sold out. u can go find agent to find u a sub sale.

how u going to fit your whole family into a 2 bedroom?
    I will squeeze them (2 infant kids, wife + grand mum(s)) into a room, I will sleep with my father and in-law in another room. I will accomodate whoever left in the living room.

It is possible, with proper space planning.

Being said, I am unsure if sub sales will be affordable at 1.4 to 1.5 mil SGD?

I will squeeze them (2 infant kids, wife + grand mum(s)) into a room, I will sleep with my father and in-law in another room. I will accomodate whoever left in the living room.

sex with wife can only at budget hourly hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    sex with wife can only at budget hourly hotels.
    It doesn't matter; we can just cross the road and enter to the forrested place to have a short thrill.

LLOLLL... It's getting more and more bizarre in a funny way when I see how a dream to upgrade end up with all sorts of funny idea to pack people into rooms.

One idea... if floor to ceilling is double volume ..means 4m? ...
    then can have triplex bed..
    1st mattress on the floor, 2nd mattress elevated 1m above 1st, 3rd mattress elevated 1m above 2nd..

You will still have space for a workdesk and such

It doesn't matter; we can just cross the road and enter to the forrested place to have a short thrill.
    Ya
    I forgot
    still have HDB staircase, handicapped toilets
    ooops I forgot, Trizon staircase and handicapped toilet there as well

ah Tan ... Park Olympiak can have 2br for 550k u dun want you want TriadZone which is Tri (3X) more expensive

worth paying so much more for the primary school?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

i think cheapest 2br also need ard 1.65mil on resale... dun think got firesale units. if got, i would have bought it liao. wahahahaha..

anyway i aredi decided to go away and live in suburbs liao. so won't be vying with u for a unit for next 4 years.

btw, the bedroom is quite small.. how to have 3 adult beds in 1 room? plus 2 infant cots/beds?

Family conducive environment is important and critical. . My kids well-being is positioned as top-priority as of moment..

very well said

You're kidding right? How can this be conducive? You squeezing 6 people in a 2 bedder? Suddenly an MM look like a luxury.

Ya
    I forgot
    still have HDB staircase, handicapped toilets
    ooops I forgot, Trizon staircase and handicapped toilet there as well
    Not forgetting the car..., like Jack's Alphard and Peter's rendezvous

i think cheapest 2br also need ard 1.65mil on resale... dun think got firesale units. if got, i would have bought it liao. wahahahaha..

anyway i aredi decided to go away and live in suburbs liao. so won't be vying with u for a unit for next 4 years.

btw, the bedroom is quite small.. how to have 3 adult beds in 1 room? plus 2 infant cots/beds?
    To date, my infant kids are sleeping on bed with us. We are going out a dedicated baby cot/bed.

Next, a brilliant idea from fellow forumers a 4M ceiling heights could have utilize in an innovative manner to expand the living space in a parallel approach. I guess I will have to explore that if the preposition is feasible.

Meanwhile, I am still sourcing place(s) like Ridgewood, Glentree, Montview, Marbella, Allsworths park and possibly Pandan valley as last resort.

Any good and kind sellers, please do PM me your best offer(s).

Next, a brilliant idea from fellow forumers a 4M ceiling heights could have utilize in an innovative manner to expand the living space in a parallel approach. I guess I will have to explore that if the preposition is feasible.
    Simple, instead having a double-decker, u can stack two double-decker and become a quad-decker

Simple, instead having a double-decker, u can stack two double-decker and become a quad-decker
    I am a simple man; a double-decker will do as there is always a limit for effective space usage and quality of life.

To date, my infant kids are sleeping on bed with us. We are going out a dedicated baby cot/bed.

Meanwhile, I am still sourcing place(s) like Ridgewood, Glentree, Montview, Marbella, Allsworths park and possibly Pandan valley as last resort.

Any good and kind sellers, please do PM me your best offer(s).
    For 2 bedders and 2+1 only 3.3m ceiling height I think.

So how u squeeze 3 grown man into a single room even with double decker? U sleep with your dad on the same bed?

And how does your wife sleeP with both child on the same bed with the mums??

Also on the controversial sex issue.. How will ur parents and in laws get intimate??

For 2 bedders and 2+1 only 3.3m ceiling height I think.

So how u squeeze 3 grown man into a single room even with double decker? U sleep with your dad on the same bed?

And how does your wife sleeP with both child on the same bed with the mums??

Also on the controversial sex issue.. How will ur parents and in laws get intimate??

Hi. Thanks for sharing the height. 3.3m ceiling is indeed worrying.

My Plan:
    I will get two sets of double deck in one room - 4 beds which can be shared between myself, dad and in-law.

Next, I will get a foldable mattress to cover the other room. The baby and infant kid will sleep in the middle, surrounded by my wife, mum and in-laws.

For the intimacy period, I will let the adults find a creative schedule and way to figure out themselves.

The above is only a plan; I have to survey the place and see if it is feasible given the usable space.

Hi. Thanks for sharing the height. 3.3m ceiling is indeed worrying.

My Plan:
    I will get two sets of double deck in one room - 4 beds which can be shared between myself, dad and in-law.

Next, I will get a foldable mattress to cover the other room. The baby and infant kid will sleep in the middle, surrounded by my wife, mum and in-laws.

For the intimacy period, I will let the adults find a creative schedule and way to figure out themselves.

The above is only a plan; I have to survey the place and see if it is feasible given the usable space.
    U may need to tear down the built in wardrobes to fit 2 double decker beds..

U may need to tear down the built in wardrobes to fit 2 double decker beds..
    Hi. Is there any way to avoid any tearing down?

What if we install those foldable or expandable double-decker? The double-decker with the last bed drawn from the bed below. A typical 3 bed combination?

Beside that, what is the monthly maintenance charges for this development?

What if we install those foldable or expandable double-decker? The double-decker with the last bed drawn from the bed below. A typical 3 bed combination?.......
    why not get a plain triple decker instead?

高级难民营
    没性生活难
    渡日如渡年
    呜呼命短唉

只听雷声大
    不见点滴雨
    梦幻黄金屋
    无奈非吾有
    只恨方孔兄
    终生无我缘
    何去又何从
    何去又何从