Page 1 of 27 12345611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

The Trizon @ Mount Sinai

Freehold project in District 10 set to TOP in 2012
    Contact Shareen for more info. 98515704, [email protected]

Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai, The Trizon raises majestically from the grounds the former Himiko Court stands. With only three 24-storey towers erected on one of the largest parcels of freehold land in District 10, residents can certainly look forward to plentiful of space, breeze and greenery in this highly anticipated project.

The Trizon is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the Biopolis and Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.

The 195,000 sq ft freehold site was acquired by the Group in December 2007. The development comprises three 24-storey blocks with 247 apartment units and full condominium facilities.

This is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!

Tenure: Freehold

Expected Completion: 2012

Total Units: 247

Unit Types*:

2BR ~ 1313 – 1464 sqft

2BR + PES ~ 2013 sqft

3BR ~ 1755 – 2207 sqft

3BR + PES ~ 2831 sqft

4BR ~ 1916 – 2314 sqft

4BR + PES ~ 3315 – 4295 sqft

5BR ~ 2142 – 2303 sqft

5BR + PES ~ 3520 sqft

Penthouses ~ 5134 – 7879 sqft
    *approx. sizes

Shareen Lim

Knight Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior

User Info Menu

what's the expected/average psf?

Senior

User Info Menu

imo mt sinai is a nice place i personally like it, but it has few amenities wthin walkng distance

User Info Menu

Was there any mention about the developer?

Junior

User Info Menu

the unit size seems big, does it include the "invisible space" for the loft area?

Senior

User Info Menu

developer is UIC. it is not a loft concept, each is a single floor unit and very spacious. HOWEVER, i believe developer will make use of this opportunity to price on "LOWER" psf but when you calculate the quantum, it will be a huge commitment.

even 1250psf already 1.65m for 2 bedroom and 2.2m for 3 bedroom. i don't think they will price below 1250psf at all...not with ang mo kio at 1150psf hehehe

User Info Menu

This development had a preview earlier.( early this year or even late last year) Prices were out then and it was 'asking' for $1350psf.

However, as previously posted, the double volume celing is part of the the strata area - if the master room has an actual area of 250sq ft, you will end up paying an additional 250sq ft of 'air space' that you cannot use.

As a result, if you add in the usual planters and balcony space, the effective utilisation rate of area is low and hence you end up paying a larger premium over the psf price.

Senior

User Info Menu

but for the more standard units of 1313 for 2 bedder and 1755 for 3 bedder, i think there is no loft layout right? even then, i think the size is too luxurious already. 1350psf multiply by this kind of size really need to pay through the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by steppy
    This development had a preview earlier.( early this year or even late last year) Prices were out then and it was 'asking' for $1350psf.

However, as previously posted, the double volume celing is part of the the strata area - if the master room has an actual area of 250sq ft, you will end up paying an additional 250sq ft of 'air space' that you cannot use.

As a result, if you add in the usual planters and balcony space, the effective utilisation rate of area is low and hence you end up paying a larger premium over the psf price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    but for the more standard units of 1313 for 2 bedder and 1755 for 3 bedder, i think there is no loft layout right? even then, i think the size is too luxurious already. 1350psf multiply by this kind of size really need to pay through the nose.
    All their 2/3 bed room unit comes with double volume celing.

See thread starter's posting:-

This is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!

Senior

User Info Menu

with the pxs u pay for ths cndo, can get a landed pty in D15, IMO not worth it

Page 1 of 27 12345611162126 ... LastLast