Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: City Regency

15th. 15th is PH for 2 / 3 bedrooms but normal for 1 br.

penthouse facing longkang and moonstone for what?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    15th. 15th is PH for 2 / 3 bedrooms but normal for 1 br.

have not seen the pjt physically, but 15th flr can yield such a view... not bad liao lah....but indeed, the pool looks very small... can't see OSM from the pics though or did i missed it?

@xtink: The photos were all taken from stack 2. Therefore, furthest from the stack 2 unit's planter's left side, can only see CK Tang building in the distance, and St Michael's Regency on the right side. You would have noticed Pavilion 11 in the right centre of the pic.

Therefore, can't see OSM or Flyer. However, confirm that 12th above stack 4 side can definitely see upper 3/4 of flyer and major part of its view is tall HDB blocks and OSM (= not much of a view other than flyer).

Note photos not taken from 15th. It's few floors below that.
    Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 17-09-09 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    penthouse facing longkang and moonstone for what?
    Ha that is the 3BR facing. Yepps. Aiya maybe people wanna enjoy the full blast morning sun leh?

Default Window ledges

Did u ever notice the window ledges r black. Its supposed to be white as seen in the showroom. Dun tell me its gonna be painted white later...

Default TOP IN NOV

RECIEVED NOTICE THAT TOP IN NOV

Quote Originally Posted by cityregency
    RECIEVED NOTICE THAT TOP IN NOV
    Wow that's great news! I'm dying in my current small room I renting...

Who you receive the notice from?

Did u ever notice the window ledges r black. Its supposed to be white as seen in the showroom. Dun tell me its gonna be painted white later...
    It's white la. Those are black protective films...

I however wish it would be black though... look classier than the 'cheapo' and 'very Fragrance Land' white... World Class Land is the other developer who favors the same window style as Fragrance...

Default TOP

My lawyer sent me a letter informing me that fragrance informed them that TOP is in nov and askin me to have enuf funds for payoffs.

It's white la. Those are black protective films...

I however wish it would be black though... look classier than the 'cheapo' and 'very Fragrance Land' white... World Class Land is the other developer who favors the same window style as Fragrance...
    How do u manage to sneak in during the day ah?

My lawyer sent me a letter informing me that fragrance informed them that TOP is in nov and askin me to have enuf funds for payoffs.
    Wonderful!

How do u manage to sneak in during the day ah?
    Like I mentioned in the other forum site - just walk in!

pool size indication...
    Attached Images Attached Images

stack 4 still unpainted and balcony glass railing not up. rest all done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wonder is this the smallest pool ever

Like I mentioned in the other forum site - just walk in!
    Which other forum site?

Wonder is this the smallest pool ever
    Kinda. But I think R66 (transparent) pool is even smaller. Prestige Residences (another Fragrance project) has a nice rooftop jacuzzi instead of a pool.

maybe the owners of CR can pressed the MC to convert this to a japanese style onsen.

Default Pool

Actually went in to see the pool, its onli abt 12 m long and enuf for one to swim laps. Is it true the maintenance fee is onli $180 for studios?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    maybe the owners of CR can pressed the MC to convert this to a japanese style onsen.
    Male cum female or separate?

dont know why u guys want to contend with 3rd or 4th best in that area when u can choose bigger n grander projects there with full condo facilities.
    Actually went in to see the pool, its onli abt 12 m long and enuf for one to swim laps. Is it true the maintenance fee is onli $180 for studios?

dont know why u guys want to contend with 3rd or 4th best in that area when u can choose bigger n grander projects there with full condo facilities.
    They bought a FH for slightly more than 600 psf back in 2006 and not at above 850 psf for BH lah in 2009. Contentment-wise they have 20-30% ppty appreciation than for BH owners.
    Last edited by matadorepy; 28-09-09 at 17:58.

that's true also. 600psf at that area is a very good price. some months ago Airstream was selling like >1000psf rite? Surely OSM and CR owners are smiling. maybe when BH nears TOP, the psf ard that area goes up further to >1200psf... then CR will make headlines with the best % gain over 5-6 years?

anyway, me not vested so just TCSS here.

if buying for investment maybe u got a pt there, but for own stay CR n all the tiny projects there quite a turnoff. The other thng is just becoz other projects going at above 1kpsf in that area doesnt mean others will follow suit. Valuatn for BH and airstream has amg the highest psf there n the cheap shall remain cheap. Try asking an Elysia owner what his valuatn is n he will tell u is pathetic. Try selling CR at airstream px n no one will bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by matadorepy
    They bought a FH for slightly more than 600 psf back in 2006 and not at above 850 psf for BH lah in 2009. Contentment-wise they have 20-30% ppty appreciation than for BH owners.

but by the same token, if the CR owners are not greedy, just price it 10-15% below asking px of BH, then it becomes a mkt'g tactics to sell. in any case, to sell CR eventually at hypothetical ~900psf (by then BH would be ard 1100psf nearer to TOP, assuming economy really recovered), it is clear CR is so much cheaper, and would appeal to those who loves SM area, but have a little budget constraint. CR owners would have already earned +/-300psf gross. What's left for BH or AS?

Unless there are so distinct differentiations b/w BH/AS and CR that the latter would have to lag behind 30-40% in price under all circumstances.

try asking for a valuation of CR and you will understand what i mean...waiting 4 years for a 200-300psf profit is not glamorous. some Bh owners are able to make close to 200psf profit just waiting one year coz some units were going at between 700-800psf. who would want to pay 900psf for a katek development like CR when they have a choice of OSM or BH?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    but by the same token, if the CR owners are not greedy, just price it 10-15% below asking px of BH, then it becomes a mkt'g tactics to sell. in any case, to sell CR eventually at hypothetical ~900psf (by then BH would be ard 1100psf nearer to TOP, assuming economy really recovered), it is clear CR is so much cheaper, and would appeal to those who loves SM area, but have a little budget constraint. CR owners would have already earned +/-300psf gross. What's left for BH or AS?

Unless there are so distinct differentiations b/w BH/AS and CR that the latter would have to lag behind 30-40% in price under all circumstances.

No need to argue la. Check recent transactions and all will be clear that CR already over 1000psf for 1BR. That is the market value today. For 2BR it's 750psf on average, a far cry away.

try asking for a valuation of CR and you will understand what i mean...waiting 4 years for a 200-300psf profit is not glamorous. some Bh owners are able to make close to 200psf profit just waiting one year coz some units were going at between 700-800psf. who would want to pay 900psf for a katek development like CR when they have a choice of OSM or BH?
    Wah why such sudden change of tune leh. I thot OSM at 600 psf was always your guard house at entrance of St Michael rd for your beloved > 850 psf BH. Whatever it is, those developments launched in 2006 wins Those who bgt in 2008/2009

"waiting 4 years for a 200-300psf profit is not glamorous." - What a statement made - anyone who can be sure to make this in 4 years is VERY .

On the other hand "waiting for 4 years and hoping hoping for that 200 -300 psf to be gained is very and . What is worse, chances are high psf cannot go any higher and must go go lower