Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: City Regency

Wow, what an audacious statement.

nobody really knows when a high is high or when a low is low, so dont tcss here. if everyone know there would be idiots paying $2500psf for prime projects, All investors would have cheonged a long time ago when selling prices were $1500psf. Did you also expect centro to be selling for $1200psf and there would be takers?

Quote Originally Posted by matadorepy
    What is worse, chances are high psf cannot go any higher and must go go lower

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators

nobody really knows when a high is high or when a low is low, so dont tcss here. if everyone know there would be idiots paying $2500psf for prime projects, All investors would have cheonged a long time ago when selling prices were $1500psf. Did you also expect centro to be selling for $1200psf and there would be takers?
    May be elsewhere possible lah. Where st Michael estate is concerned BH and Airstream represent the ultimate high psf devp. There are 2 more smaller plot around the Callista that are to be redeveloped. Let see what their psf is. The area no doubt is city-fringe but is rather inconvenient from public transport and access point of view. Hardly the rental type of ppty.

Only If FEO took over the BH project or decided to enbloc the Elyssia next door, then there is hope for $1200 psf in St Michael else Mr market Regulator has to tan koo koo loh

The market dynamic here is willing seller willing buyer. if buyer willing to buy @ 1500psf, the fact that sg valuation method is just refer to most recent caveat lodged for like units, prices will follow. there is no limit to growth for any area whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    The market dynamic here is willing seller willing buyer. if buyer willing to buy @ 1500psf, the fact that sg valuation method is just refer to most recent caveat lodged for like units, prices will follow. there is no limit to growth for any area whatsoever.
    True true. If FEO did'nt pay a high ppsf for AMK central plot (just like what they did with the Bishan 8 in the 90s), Centro at $1200 psf would be non-existent today. Just like the stock mkt, You do need this big boy to stir/fried booster to create the market situation out of nothing.

Default Tropical refuge

Went to see city regency again, almost done , was awaiting for the pool to be filled n trees to be planted. Hope the trees tall enuf to block out views from neighbouring blocks for more privacy. When the brochures says tropical refuge i really wonder if there r lotsa of greeneries ard.

Marketing speak only ba. But I do notice the significant portion of precious land dedicated to planter all around the plot. Add together I think can make up another 2 of the present swimming pool.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sp...encyModel1.JPG

Marketing speak only ba. But I do notice the significant portion of precious land dedicated to planter all around the plot. Add together I think can make up another 2 of the present swimming pool.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/Sp...encyModel1.JPG
    Its a pity that the pool size is only 12m long. Would be good is there's sun decks as well. Wonder if any residents would take a dip in the pool. Also realized its rather exposed as well, Haiz

12m can hardly have a swim, maybe gd 4 toddlers. If i am not wrong city regency only apartment status. I will never pay condo money for an apartment, just not worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by cityregency
    Its a pity that the pool size is only 12m long. Would be good is there's sun decks as well. Wonder if any residents would take a dip in the pool. Also realized its rather exposed as well, Haiz

12m can hardly have a swim, maybe gd 4 toddlers. If i am not wrong city regency only apartment status. I will never pay condo money for an apartment, just not worth it
    I think most of them bought at 600-700psf? That's not condo price lor.

expensive for mickey mouse development with hardly any facilities to offer, maybe a 5 bdrm pt blk in jalan tantaram or St Georges on a hi flr (with splendid views) has mre to offer than CR AT 700PSE.
    I think most of them bought at 600-700psf? That's not condo price lor.

expensive for mickey mouse development with hardly any facilities to offer, maybe a 5 bdrm pt blk in jalan tantaram or St Georges on a hi flr (with splendid views) has mre to offer than CR AT 700PSE.
    Dunno why people keep insisting on comparing apples (private) with oranges (hdb). I rest my case.

becoz sme apples r mre sour than oranges n both r fruits that go into the mouth
    Dunno why people keep insisting on comparing apples (private) with oranges (hdb). I rest my case.

Default BO LIAO

becoz sme apples r mre sour than oranges n both r fruits that go into the mouth
    Dun be a bitch here luh. Bo liao

hi , hows the progress of CR? anyone went to st michael's to check out the progress of CR?
    Am considering a 3 bedder subsale unit in CR.
    My other alternative is SMR .
    most probably its for own stay ,both are located near each other .
    Any opinions please?

IMHO, if u have kids and looking more for facilities, OSM. If only you and ur spouse with no real needs for better condo stuff, then CR would be cheaper (i think). In terms of distance to MRT, not much diff.

oops, so u were comparing b/w CR and SMR. thought OSM. hmm... tough choice. but river facing side of the SMR should be good right. As for FS, some says besides river good, some says bad. Even got contradicting school of thoughts among FS masters.

Is price a concern? i tend to think SMR is slightly more expensive? but that was quite some time back already. Now that area command how much psf in general? i only know AS sold at >1000 psf

Quote Originally Posted by pootie
    hi , hows the progress of CR? anyone went to st michael's to check out the progress of CR?
    Am considering a 3 bedder subsale unit in CR.
    My other alternative is SMR .
    most probably its for own stay ,both are located near each other .
    Any opinions please?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    oops, so u were comparing b/w CR and SMR. thought OSM. hmm... tough choice. but river facing side of the SMR should be good right. As for FS, some says besides river good, some says bad. Even got contradicting school of thoughts among FS masters.

Is price a concern? i tend to think SMR is slightly more expensive? but that was quite some time back already. Now that area command how much psf in general? i only know AS sold at >1000 psf
    Wish it could be a river but seem more like lokang i think...

Quote Originally Posted by xtink

hi , osm just top few mths and its at such high psf . so i think smr or cr will do.
    ive made a comparison ,
    price wise , smr have only left afew 3+1bedroom at 1m+. cr 3bedrooms at 8XXk.
    unit size, smr 116sm, cr 92sm.
    facilities, both almost the same amt of facilities , but by looking at pics, i think smr pool slightly bigger .is it ?
    Anyone knows wads the land size of cr?
    price is a concern , but then if smr is more worth the money , i would go for it.

hi , osm just top few mths and its at such high psf . so i think smr or cr will do.
    ive made a comparison ,
    price wise , smr have only left afew 3+1bedroom at 1m+. cr 3bedrooms at 8XXk.
    unit size, smr 116sm, cr 92sm.
    facilities, both almost the same amt of facilities , but by looking at pics, i think smr pool slightly bigger .is it ?
    Anyone knows wads the land size of cr?
    price is a concern , but then if smr is more worth the money , i would go for it.
    City regency is sandwiched between 2 buildings but closer proximity to the MRT. Its nt exactly a nice layout for the 3 bedders for CR and in fact the 2 bedders looks more spacious. However i would think SMR makes a better choice since its pretty much unblocked. CR facilities quite miserable thou.

City regency is sandwiched between 2 buildings but closer proximity to the MRT. Its nt exactly a nice layout for the 3 bedders for CR and in fact the 2 bedders looks more spacious. However i would think SMR makes a better choice since its pretty much unblocked. CR facilities quite miserable thou.
    i saw the 2 bedder layout of CR , but it has 3 balconies with an area of 79 sm . so i thought much area are used as balconies. and i dun need too many balconies.
    i need more rooms, thats y 3 bedder.
    think 92 sm , its around the size of a 4 room hdb.
    A forumer told me that the pool of smr is 30metres x8 metres.

The thing that attracts me for cr is the top date , looks like its going to TOP real soon .
    The thing that attracts me for smr are, the pool ,its slightly bigger than cr's pool and smr is not so blocked. Whats holding me back is the top date and the river. Developer seems to be unsure of the top date ('could be dec or early 2010') . And im afraid the river will bring some insects to the house .

i saw the 2 bedder layout of CR , but it has 3 balconies with an area of 79 sm . so i thought much area are used as balconies. and i dun need too many balconies.
    i need more rooms, thats y 3 bedder.
    think 92 sm , its around the size of a 4 room hdb.
    A forumer told me that the pool of smr is 30metres x8 metres.

The thing that attracts me for cr is the top date , looks like its going to TOP real soon .
    The thing that attracts me for smr are, the pool ,its slightly bigger than cr's pool and smr is not so blocked. Whats holding me back is the top date and the river. Developer seems to be unsure of the top date ('could be dec or early 2010') . And im afraid the river will bring some insects to the house .
    Well if u live on a higher floor then insect problems shouldn manifest. And i thought smr has a better layout for their 3 bedders. I would prefer its unobstructed view and serenity. Pool is definitely bigger and guess the same for the gym too. Top date for smr shouldn be far away . I'm nt against Cr thou i bought a studio there. But given a choice i wld choose SMR. However OSM is always my first choice

oh, so how u you ended up buying CR instead of OSM? what draws you people to SM Area in the 1st place?

not yet decided , osm most prob out of my list.
    i think OSM the best option out of the 3, but then i think its too close to the main road.and many owners asking sky high price cos it just top-ed.
    so other than CR n SMR , there nomore projects that is going to TOP at st mic road rite?
    I think st michael road is a decent location for me to live in , its a private estate with not much hdbs around. Its also quite serene. Quite convienient as near expressway.
    Last edited by pootie; 13-10-09 at 00:47.

Default Rental

Any idea how much a studio unit will fetch in rental?

Default Latest pics

Observations:

1. Main/side gates up
    2. Pool barricades up
    3. Playground up
    4. All facade completed
    5. Power station up
    6. Carpark roads done
    7. Filling in the planters along the boundary

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/St...2/IMAG0049.jpg
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/St...2/IMAG0050.jpg

Observations:

1. Main/side gates up
    2. Pool barricades up
    3. Playground up
    4. All facade completed
    5. Power station up
    6. Carpark roads done
    7. Filling in the planters along the boundary

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/St...2/IMAG0049.jpg
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2Pr9KGyi-zw/St...2/IMAG0050.jpg
    whoa wished the balcony wasnt yellow

it's not only yellow, it's yellow as yellow can ever be... like this yellow ->

u gotta start doing some mouse hunting nearing TOP
    Any idea how much a studio unit will fetch in rental?