Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heritage View asking 1 m for 1163sqft?

Quote Originally Posted by parcoasis09
    by next year, govn will open more PR quota = more sell of HDB = more HDB upgraders --> PVT Property
    that still wont boost demand for studio units

i would assume demand will remain high for 3 bedroom

So did the 1m deal go through? Still don't see caveats with this kind of amt.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker
    So did the 1m deal go through? Still don't see caveats with this kind of amt.

seen URA site, in the month of september oredu transacted 1 M.

Does anybody hv any idea, wh construction goin on by CapitalLand near Buona Vista MRT? named ROCKS??????????

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

seen URA site, in the month of september oredu transacted 1 M.

Does anybody hv any idea, wh construction goin on by CapitalLand near Buona Vista MRT? named ROCKS??????????

Just curious ... which country are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by The Straits Times

Church collects $19m in one day for lifestyle hub
    Theresa Tan and Melissa Sim
    The Straits Times
    Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Artist's impression of New Creation Church's lifestyle hub in Buona Vista. -- Photo: New Creation Church

Members of the New Creation Church and their friends donated an average of $864 each one Sunday last month, netting the church a whopping $19 million for its upcoming multimillion-dollar lifestyle hub in Buona Vista.

The sum is believed to be the largest ever collected in Singapore in one single day and comes at a time when charities say donations are dipping, as the recession worsens and people are keeping their hands firmly in their pockets.

This, however, is not the first time the New Creation Church, an independent church led by Senior Pastor Joseph Prince, has collected such a staggering sum in one day. One Sunday in April last year, the church collected about $18 million during its first 'Miracle Seed Sunday'.

The church declined to be interviewed, saying its affairs were 'a personal expression of worship'.

But The Straits Times understands that 'Miracle Seed Sunday' is a day when the church's members 'sow a seed, expecting miracles'.

Mr Prince declared during his sermons early last month that Feb 15 would be a 'Miracle Seed Sunday'.

A record 22,000 people, including members and their friends, showed up on Feb15 for the church services and pledged $19 million. The proceeds are to go to the church's new cultural and entertainment complex being developed by its business arm, Rock Productions.

Last September, Rock Productions told The Straits Times it had raised about a third of the $500 million it needed to build the complex. It is partnering property giant CapitaLand to build the close to $1 billion project, envisioned as a 'futuristic complex with restaurants, shops and a 5,000-seat theatre'.

CapitaLand will own and manage the complex's retail and entertainment zone. Rock Productions will own and manage the civic and cultural zone, which will house the 5,000-seat theatre to be used for the New Creation Church's Sunday services.

Church members interviewed said they were happy to donate to the new complex. Bank executive Marcus Wong, 28, said: 'It's not compulsory. Whoever has the heart and wants to give can come forward to give. The building is for God, so we see it as an offering.'

When asked whether she thought the money should go to helping the poor instead of constructing a building, another church member, a businesswoman who declined to be named, replied: 'I believe with the new building, we are giving to the kingdom of God, and God will be able to bless more people.'

The New Creation Church is one of the fastest- growing churches in Singapore. It was founded here in 1984 by a group of young Christians and has grown from 25 believers to more than 18,000 members today. It had an income of $55.4 million during its last financial year.

tnx Reporter for d info

Can someone advise if heritage view or Dover park view is better? Are the prices too high?

Latest transaction, doverparkview now crosses 1k psf.... When Rochester and the rock mall open will go higher?

Wow heritage already close to 1.1k psf

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Wow heritage already close to 1.1k psf
    This is 99LH right? And no amenities within walking distance?

How come can sell so high? Think D15 FH resale condos at this price more worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503

How come can sell so high? Think D15 FH resale condos at this price more worth it...
    Coz of One north and The Rochester nearby. And many 'polis' a short drive away.
    Do you know how much the sellers are asking for The Rochester? The psf is crazy but maybe there will be sucker willing to bite the bait?

Check out the hdb transacted prices for the 30 yr old plus five room flats in dover close east just opposite heritage, they have already hit 7xxk, so not surprising for hv to sell high

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Check out the hdb transacted prices for the 30 yr old plus five room flats in dover close east just opposite heritage, they have already hit 7xxk, so not surprising for hv to sell high
    But seriously what is the selling point?

- close to city?
    - abundance in amenities?
    - mrt?
    - prestige?

The only thing i can think of is schools nearby

But seriously what is the selling point?

- close to city?
    - abundance in amenities?
    - mrt?
    - prestige?

The only thing i can think of is schools nearby
    bcoz ulu ulu projects like forestkill oredi 1kpsf++

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bcoz ulu ulu projects like forestkill oredi 1kpsf++
    I know.

But I'm comparing with those resale condos about 10 years or less. There are so many in D15 which are FH but selling at less than 1200psf.

I mean which has more value?

I know.

But I'm comparing with those resale condos about 10 years or less. There are so many in D15 which are FH but selling at less than 1200psf.

I mean which has more value?
    different district wor....hard to compare

both equally near to town....different condo got different attributes etc....

I am familiar with this area coz I wanted to buy Dover park view so I did some research... There are...

The new civic and cultural centre with shopping, 5000 seated high end theatre.
    The Rochester hotel, condo and f&n outlets
    Rochester park
    Atas working crowd at the bioplis, fusionopolis, mediapolis, Wessex estate.
    tanglin trust school
    unitedworld college
    Dover community school
    Acjc, acs independent, Fairfield primary and secondary
    NUS, nuh, Insead
    Singapore poly
    Ho bee new super grade A office over one million sq ft of office space.
    Super near holland village
    And 5 mins drive to orchard road, tanglin road...

For all these amenities all within a 2pm radius..

And the condo near y is only Dover park view, heritage view, the Rochester, one north residence, and out of these four condo only heritage and dove is full condo facilities....

Yup, this district is definitely up and coming. Lots more to come in the next few years across the road at the biopolis and portsdown road too.

This is an area which people have not yet Paid notice as there are not yet big shopping malls and big spanking offices.... But come 2014 when ho bee super grade A office and other amenities are up then I am sure it will be hot.... It's so near to holland village Dempsey and orchard....

Do other forummer agree with my views?

This is an area which people have not yet Paid notice as there are not yet big shopping malls and big spanking offices.... But come 2014 when ho bee super grade A office and other amenities are up then I am sure it will be hot.... It's so near to holland village Dempsey and orchard....
    Goodie! By tat time downturn vy high chance hit our shore liao

D5 is aso under my radar

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Goodie! By tat time downturn vy high chance hit our shore liao

D5 is aso under my radar
    this area seems to be a laggard. The prop boom has been around for 5 years, it's only now then it starts to get notice.

will it be notice in the next boom ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    this area seems to be a laggard. The prop boom has been around for 5 years, it's only now then it starts to get notice.

Actually px there moved quite a fair bit oredi...i wud say far north is the one tat just started to move up recently

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle

I agree with you.... Laggard... Should be up much more than what the condo there are commanding.... I think if there is a far east then sure cheiong

I agree with you.... Laggard... Should be up much more than what the condo there are commanding.... I think if there is a far east then sure cheiong
    Further down got feo horizon res , fh

Far east must launch near one north... Near bouna vista MRT.... The whole area so many polis but only a few condo....

new high in psf

2012-12-14 #XX-XX 1,464 1,264psf 2009-09-08 888 550,464 1,193 11.4
    Ride at your own risk !!!

It will move higher. This is only the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    new high in psf

2012-12-14 #XX-XX 1,464 1,264psf 2009-09-08 888 550,464 1,193 11.4

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    new high in psf

2012-12-14 #XX-XX 1,464 1,264psf 2009-09-08 888psf $550,464
    NB!! Just over 3-yrs profit over 500k
    If the TS didn't bought it in 2009.. really must go "fly-kite" at Marina Barrage lor

owners of Heritage View asking 1 m for 1163sqft? is it reasonable? why ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by yokoosi
    Tell them go "fly-kite". Check out URA website for the recent and past transacted prices.

Does anyone which is the best facing/ Tower for Heritage View? Any negative reviews about this project?

Quote Originally Posted by peppy View Post
    Does anyone which is the best facing/ Tower for Heritage View? Any negative reviews about this project?
    Did you do you and your family life reading (life analysis of each family member).

Property facing depends on life reading of the occupier.

https://www.wayfengshui.com/consulta...-MasterTan.pdf