Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lenox @ Jln Wakaff $4XXk !!! $4XXk!!! $4xxK!!!

Smile

Hehe...need to open new ultilties account at singapore power to turn on gas/water/electricity...

Quote Originally Posted by Yapsand View Post
    The survey fees is $600.
    Btw, will the electricity and water be available after collection of keys?
    Or we need to contact PUB etc?
    As I know that before you sign the acceptance doc, you can use the developer's electricity & water for testing purpose. After you take over the unit, immediately you need to open your own account

Anyone planning to do chennai wood for the planter? Heard that if we do it together there will be a special rate

Quote Originally Posted by Can View Post
    Anyone planning to do chennai wood for the planter? Heard that if we do it together there will be a special rate
    Hi can, i m interested to do up my planter as well. Hope can neg for better rate. PLs let me know the details. U can pm me but i m out of town n have yet to collect keys. Will b back next week. Thanks.

Hi
    May I know if any one has arranged the key collection? I've called the developer and they said although they've received all the payments, the key collection only could be arranged next next week as need to settle with contrators.

From i see at the propertyguru website, some seems to have collected the keys already. I will call up the developer on monday.

From i see at the propertyguru website, some seems to have collected the keys already. I will call up the developer on monday.
    I think those pics are taken by agent who has contact with developer. Please do let me know the feedback next Monday. Thanks.

Ok no problem. I will keep u updated on monday. It doesnt make sense to me that if liquidated damages due to delay in TOP has stopped and outstanding payments payout to the developer, they can still delay the collection of keys. So who is going to compensate for this delay when this delay is not due to us? It doesnt sound fair to me.

Hi
    Anyone received reply from developer regarding the LD claims? I've instructed my lawyer to write to claim in the way of cheque and hope developer could pay the LD in two weeks.

I call up the developer today. I was informed that they are still waiting for contractor to handover some stuff like remote control etc on this wed. Developer will then inform us on this coming thu or friday to schedule the date for key collection. So the earliest time for key collection will be this friday or next week.

Quote Originally Posted by skyandsea1812 View Post
    Hi
    Anyone received reply from developer regarding the LD claims? I've instructed my lawyer to write to claim in the way of cheque and hope developer could pay the LD in two weeks.
    Yes, I have received my LD info from my lawyer. They have approached Bravo earlier. But still I need about 8 weeks before I can have my cheque. I choose to have the LD via a cheque to me.

I have written an email requesting my solicitor to ask for further LD due to the delay of collection of keys, but no reply from my solictor yet..

According to BRAVO, they shall contact us around this Thur.
    According to my solictor, LD will be compensated in 8weeks time.

1) I dunno much about refinancing. Any guidance on refinancing since TOP now?

2) Are we able to request further LD from BRAVO since they are not able to hand in keys to us in time..?

Quote Originally Posted by mrox View Post
    I have written an email requesting my solicitor to ask for further LD due to the delay of collection of keys, but no reply from my solictor yet..

According to BRAVO, they shall contact us around this Thur.
    According to my solictor, LD will be compensated in 8weeks time.

1) I dunno much about refinancing. Any guidance on refinancing since TOP now?

2) Are we able to request further LD from BRAVO since they are not able to hand in keys to us in time..?
    1. I'm also considering to switch my loan package as I'm entitled to switch to another package for free in 3 years. But not sure about refinancing.

2. Please let us know your lawyer or any feedback from developer regarding the further LD.

Anyone check whether Bravo has banked in the cheques for maintenance fees yet? I noticed the cheque has not cleared despite sending out to them quite some time ago. Thanks.

If the cheques are not cleared for payment, does it mean they did not violate the S&P agreement for the key collection? Hmm...

Anyone check whether Bravo has banked in the cheques for maintenance fees yet? I noticed the cheque has not cleared despite sending out to them quite some time ago. Thanks.
    Hi,
    I sent out all my payments in cashiers order, expected to speed up the progress. However, it seems no use as the developer responses so slow.

Hi
    Just called the developer said the keys haven't been handed over by subcon yet, so the earliest collection would be next Wednesday only!!

This is too much!

Did the developer explain why delay till next wed?

Did the developer explain why delay till next wed?
    It is because the subcon is unable to delivery the keys & remote controls to them by today, probably the delivery will be early next week.

Hi,
    I sent out all my payments in cashiers order, expected to speed up the progress. However, it seems no use as the developer responses so slow.
    Me too, thinking can expedite the process. Ended up wasted my $10 and my time queuing at the bank for the cashiers order. Sux!

It is because the subcon is unable to delivery the keys & remote controls to them by today, probably the delivery will be early next week.
    This developer is really sux to the max!!
    Remind yourself and all your friends not to buy from this developer again if they were to have new projects..such company has no credibility and planning at all.

Our units were locked since weeks ago, which means the contractor had the keys long ago..why does the developer need to wait till now then discuss about the handing over of keys?

This developer is really sux to the max!!
    Remind yourself and all your friends not to buy from this developer again if they were to have new projects..such company has no credibility and planning at all.

Our units were locked since weeks ago, which means the contractor had the keys long ago..why does the developer need to wait till now then discuss about the handing over of keys?
    Now i'm hoping to collect the key smoothly, and not much defects to be rectified.

So worried about this kind of developer about the quality of the work!

Now i'm hoping to collect the key smoothly, and not much defects to be rectified.

So worried about this kind of developer about the quality of the work!
    Gentle reminder to all our friends here for the potential defects:
    1) wardrobe in the master bedroom
    2) the drainage from the washer to the ground pipe

Gentle reminder to all our friends here for the potential defects:
    1) wardrobe in the master bedroom
    2) the drainage from the washer to the ground pipe
    Thanks more.

What do u mean by the wardrobe? Is it the sliding mechanism or the drawers and the smoothness of the drawer tracks during opening and closing?

For the drainage from washer to the ground, are you going to do a wash cycle to check? Sorry first time, so not very sure how to check the drainage. However, I think for some of the units, the washer is within the kitchen cabinetry, will that be a problem in checking?

What if the developer still cant deliver the keys to us next week? Any idea on how to counteract?

What if the developer still cant deliver the keys to us next week? Any idea on how to counteract?
    I may write to my lawyer if they're unable to delivery next week. Btw, do you have any email address of the developer, it seems they only have phone contacts. I'd like to keep the communication evidences with them regarding the further delay. I also asked them to send me the detailed layout plan to plan for the furniture but they said the plan would be only handed with the keys to us together.

I do not have the developer email address. There is a really high chances that they cannot deliver what they promised once again next week. I think it is better to write to our lawyer now and ask how to proceed if developer keeps delaying the handover of keys even when payments are cleared. This is evidence enough i think.

I do not have the developer email address. There is a really high chances that they cannot deliver what they promised once again next week. I think it is better to write to our lawyer now and ask how to proceed if developer keeps delaying the handover of keys even when payments are cleared. This is evidence enough i think.
    Hi, just called developer that they are quite sure the key could be arranged by next week.
    As I need to inform my landlord 1 month in advance so quite concern about the collection date.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgal View Post
    Thanks more.

What do u mean by the wardrobe? Is it the sliding mechanism or the drawers and the smoothness of the drawer tracks during opening and closing?

For the drainage from washer to the ground, are you going to do a wash cycle to check? Sorry first time, so not very sure how to check the drainage. However, I think for some of the units, the washer is within the kitchen cabinetry, will that be a problem in checking?
    Yes, make sure those mechanism is ok. I believed some of them are not ok.

For the drainage, i noticed from some of the units that the kitchen cabinet blocked the drainage hole. Which means the pipe from the washer is not able to be be inserted into the hole.