Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1823283338434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,437 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Didnt realize some of the layout for interlace is so bad. Its not just bad fengshui from outside, inside also bad.

Just look at the shape of the elevator shaft for some units, its just like having a knife pointing into your house.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Also depends if one believes in Fengshui. I don't.

If you believe in Fengshui, then don't buy.

Don't know about rats and snakes. Some time ago, while viewing the place, we noticed a lot of centipedes along the pathways after a rain. It put off the ladies in the group. Was the problem solved?

Other than this, I like a lot of things in this condo. The space, design is good. With 1000 units, may not have enough tennis court though.

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    Don't know about rats and snakes. Some time ago, while viewing the place, we noticed a lot of centipedes along the pathways after a rain. It put off the ladies in the group. Was the problem solved?

Other than this, I like a lot of things in this condo. The space, design is good. With 1000 units, may not have enough tennis court though.
    Like I said, the bugs and insects are having a good time living in interlace without ABSD and SSD
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post

Waw lan u mistaken millipede for centipedes si boh. There are always present in top soil. Please dont make ringo sound more idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    Waw lan u mistaken millipede for centipedes si boh. There are always present in top soil. Please dont make ringo sound more idiotic.
    Millipede or centipedes are part of the the underworld.
    With such a massive "underground" space, there will be plenty to grow.
    Right outside the perimeter fence sits a thick undergrowth
    So please dont tell us nothing with grow.

Default Awards!!

http://www.archdaily.com/521225/oma-...habitat-award/

...and the accolades keep rolling ... hmmm?

Frankly, it 's a good place to stay, even as rented.
    Visited one of the odd-shaped unit -not as bad as I thought. Quite cosy yet roomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Didnt realize some of the layout for interlace is so bad. Its not just bad fengshui from outside, inside also bad.

Just look at the shape of the elevator shaft for some units, its just like having a knife pointing into your house.
    I am not good at Feng Shui but I heard people commenting that Interlace's Design looks like coffin(棺材) piling up on top of another coffin which they do not like. However, there are some who will see it as "升官发财". So which view the reader here take, ha....

dont like will come up with bad fengshui
    like will come up with good fengshui
    unit no 44 = 4+4 = 8 ... lol

actually only the Cantonese thinks 8 is good. in mandarin 8 is bad. so therefore you have
    乱七八糟 and 七上八下

3 is good but not with 8 in mandarin.
    Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    actually only the Cantonese thinks 8 is good. in mandarin 8 is bad. so therefore you have
    乱七八糟 and 七上八下

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    乱七八糟 and 七上八下
    ......... like dat oso can... anyhow pom..

Ong lai ah!

Reviving this thread... CapitaLand now offering 11% discount on the designer units. I'm considering a $2.3mil, 3+S unit about 1800+ sqft (about $1250psf). Will be taking a $1.8mil loan on a monthly household income of $17K... so it'd be a sizable commitment. Do you think I should go for it? I do like the spaciousness of the unit and the entire development, and I intent to hold for own stay for at least 10-15 years... appreciate any feedback especially from folks who bought a unit here!

i saw a similar unit there too and my wife likes it (mainly due to the size at about 1800+ sq ft vs the typical 1300-1400 3br in D9)...price wise looks ok...i am still undecided if topping up a few hundred k and getting a smaller FH unit at D9 is better

Quote Originally Posted by kt2u View Post
    Reviving this thread... CapitaLand now offering 11% discount on the designer units. I'm considering a $2.3mil, 3+S unit about 1800+ sqft (about $1250psf). Will be taking a $1.8mil loan on a monthly household income of $17K... so it'd be a sizable commitment. Do you think I should go for it? I do like the spaciousness of the unit and the entire development, and I intent to hold for own stay for at least 10-15 years... appreciate any feedback especially from folks who bought a unit here!
    I viewed some 3+S units too. But eventually din get cos wife doesn't like the location - too far from grocery shopping. There are other FH options at this price range. Can't fault the spaciousness and facilities though. Hav the shops within the development opened?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff View Post
    I viewed some 3+S units too. But eventually din get cos wife doesn't like the location - too far from grocery shopping. There are other FH options at this price range. Can't fault the spaciousness and facilities though. Hav the shops within the development opened?
    There is a shuttle bus service that takes residents to Vivo, pretty convenient. While I'm no fan of LH ppty, but I do like this development for its spaciousness and unique design.

Yes some have already opened business to serve the residents there

i am marketing the The Interlace

indeed currently there is a promo for The Interlace now.

for enquiry or viewing appt, feel free to call me anytime @ 9048 0660

cheerios

We do have a Grocer here that opens daily and even takes orders / request.
    A great cafe that serves great coffee, and a newly open spa for hair, nail and everyone loves the massages!!
    We are surrounded with 2 Fairprice: at ARC & Depot Heights (both 2 bus stops away). Or a direct bus to Bukit Merah ctral to a huge 2 level Fairprice... but indeed most will take the free shuttle bus to Giant at Vivo city. or with a little adventure; the Pasir Panjang Wholesale is a short bus ride too!!
    Hawkers are a few too; easily acces to Alexandra Village, ABC Hawker / market, Telok Blangah Crescent (Opp. Safra) or again bus ride to lovely Tiong Bahru Hawker / market ��

Mine is tenanted out. They like the nearby amenities and they don't drive.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmum View Post
    We do have a Grocer here that opens daily and even takes orders / request.
    A great cafe that serves great coffee, and a newly open spa for hair, nail and everyone loves the massages!!
    We are surrounded with 2 Fairprice: at ARC & Depot Heights (both 2 bus stops away). Or a direct bus to Bukit Merah ctral to a huge 2 level Fairprice... but indeed most will take the free shuttle bus to Giant at Vivo city. or with a little adventure; the Pasir Panjang Wholesale is a short bus ride too!!
    Hawkers are a few too; easily acces to Alexandra Village, ABC Hawker / market, Telok Blangah Crescent (Opp. Safra) or again bus ride to lovely Tiong Bahru Hawker / market ��

I think I am just being picky here, cos too used to having amenities within walking distance. Another consideration is the potential capital gain in say 15-20 years, as compared to other nearby developments such as the Anchorage, Queens, Metro or even D'leedon which are nearer to MRT.

Someone jumped. RIP

RIP, life is already short some chose to shorten it.

Saw the traumatic video. Poor girl so young, rest in peace.

highest quantum set at The Interlace in more than 6 years in August 2018:

THE INTERLACE DEPOT ROAD Condominium 04 RCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2009 Resale 1 $5,250,000 - 5,522sq ft Strata 21 to 25 951psf Aug-18

[51% Increase in Private Home Sales]

Open up the newspaper and you'll see the most recent statistics that private property transactions have moved up 51%. Some people still have the cheek to say market no good. hahah

ABSD increase of 5% is nothing for our foreign buyers. Savvy investors will know that the increased transactions is no surprise at all! The fundamentals of the market is strong. Singapore's economy is doing well, housing market is more regulated, Singapore's tax environment is fantastic for investors and globally markets are fundamentally strong.

With so many projects launching up ahead, my money is on Kent Ridge Hill Residences its located near the MRT, good rental ability and has a huge future transformation going for it.

If we bother to read up and gain knowledge for ourselves, we can easily sieve out the good properties from the bad. Don't be like those "wannabe investors" and just blindly buy.

Investment takes knowledge, time, effort and experience...thats why only a few of us succeed.

*Disclaimer im not promoting anything here, just sharing my two cents* Below are sources and places you can check out for more information.

Source:
    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...-up-51-in-sept
    www.thekentridgehillresidencesg.com
    www.teoduoproperty.com