Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 611162122232425262728293031364146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    this is messy and massy....
    tons of containers piling up, the feeling is really no good
    My wife also shared that it looks messy..
    Anyway, beauty is the eye of the beholder...I thought it looks iconic..

iconic.

i con, i c.

I think this is a good project. In fact, it will be very valuable since everyone here criticising it.

The more criticism has for this development means it is effectively an ICON.

It had its own unique desgin and selling points too which is not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    mona lisa is overhyped just like many of craplands projex
    Overhyped but yet is iconic... Hahahaha...

Still centre of attraction for louvre... Hahahaha...many people after seeing it will not understand but proud to have seen it... This is the psychological impact... Who cares if it is beautiful or not... So long as people talk about it, it has done its job... Hahahaha...

Think simon in american idol, and u will get wat i mean. Hahahaha

If not, just hate it...hahahaha

I actually loved those units overlooking the huge natural park.. Must be damn nice having morning breakfast and evening drinks at the balcony overlooking that.

With the Alexandra distripark and technopark just around the vicinity, rental would be sweee.... Not forgetting that HortPark, Forestwalk and Canopy Walk are nearby too. I really love this project (minus the pie facing ones)

I love Interlace. So huge. So many hidden areas. My kids will love to play hide and seek here. The view will be fantastic too. If I can see interlace from far far away. It means residents can see very far too. Ho-ah.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Never sleep under a beam in fenghshui terms. For this, its a gigantic beam. Unless you stay on the top stack.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Never sleep under a beam in fenghshui terms. For this, its a gigantic beam. Unless you stay on the top stack.
    i guess you do not have any engineering knowledge, slabs are supported by beams. u dont see any rooms with a beam at midspan.

top profitable subsale

2012-11-16 #XX-XX 1,464 1,353psf 2010-04-28 1,024 481,656 933 11.5
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    actually its not just the beam, if you noticed the layout, many units at interlace will also have the corners from opposite block pointing towards them. That to me is really bad fengshui.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    actually its not just the beam, if you noticed the layout, many units at interlace will also have the corners from opposite block pointing towards them. That to me is really bad fengshui.
    yes, on top of this, there is no cross ventaliation

The inner units in this "stacko" arrangement suffers the most. The outer most may still be alright. This is one devt that is very dicey to buy off plans...

capitaland business philosophy is to rip buyer off in an artistic way.

This is one development where some will love it while some won't.
    Some will feel it is artistic, iconic and there will be lots of spaces, recesses, private areas etc, while others will feel that a number of the units have sharp ends/odd corners, claustrophobic etc.

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

May be better to hold judgement till TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    This is one development where some will love it while some won't.
    Some will feel it is artistic, iconic and there will be lots of spaces, recesses, private areas etc, while others will feel that a number of the units have sharp ends/odd corners, claustrophobic etc.

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

May be better to hold judgement till TOP.
    Structure is pretty much complete, quality of finishing and fittings confirm DBSS standard (Can tell from the balcony railing) The only thing which is missing are the landscaping.

Structure is pretty much complete, quality of finishing and fittings confirm DBSS standard (Can tell from the balcony railing) The only thing which is missing are the landscaping.
    agree, not impressed with the finishing.
    But its current prices will still attract some people when it TOP

The other potential issues with interlace is the risk of high rise litter on the recreation area and the lack of morning sun.

If you noticed, the pool side recreation area are actually located right under the residential block, so I would imagine that once in awhile, you will get people throwing cigarette butt tissue ear bud on your head while you are resting by the pool.

Another problem is there will be limited sunlight you will get by the pool as the entire pool are block by the containers. Not an ideal place for expat tenant who like to bath under the morning sun.

I don;t think there'll be a lot of hdb apeks smoking cigs in this condo. so don't worry about cigs or litter bugs too much.

Incidently this condo is 'strange' as higher floor are priced less than lower floor-due to the roof design.

Visitor: "hey, how to get to your condo?"

Owner/tenant: "Oh, you know, you drive along AYE and turn out when you see these ugly blocks/containers/tombstones..."

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    Visitor: "hey, how to get to your condo?"

Owner/tenant: "Oh, you know, you drive along AYE and turn out when you see these ugly blocks/containers/tombstones..."
    Don't like that leh. 300 more units to clear.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000
    I don;t think there'll be a lot of hdb apeks smoking cigs in this condo. so don't worry about cigs or litter bugs too much.

Incidently this condo is 'strange' as higher floor are priced less than lower floor-due to the roof design.
    litter bugs are not just limited to ah pek. Even ang moh will do that once in awhile, and worst if there are PRC tenant. There is not a single condo that I have been to that doesnt have people complain about little bug, so no exception for interlace as well especially a development with 1000 over units.
    Last edited by Ringo33; 11-12-12 at 06:19.

litter bugs are not just limited to ah pek. Even ang moh will do that once in awhile, and worst if there are PRC tenant. There is not a single condo that I have been to that doesnt have people complain about little bug, so no exception for interlace as well especially a development with 1000 over units.
    Agreed. just don't buy ground floor with big patio.

Something else other than cig butt drops from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    Agreed. just don't buy ground floor with big patio.
    dun scare bro radha

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Don't like that leh. 300 more units to clear.
    haha, ok sorry.. just trying to be funny

yea. surrounding building (shopping center) , hotel or whatever will get bad business!
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    yea. surrounding building (shopping center) , hotel or whatever will get bad business!
    they should build in balls instead of containers. no sharp corners.

Drove past it this morning. I noticed they are trying to cover up the slope area right next to AYE with some sort of fiberglass board to make it look like rocky surface of something. And underneath it is basically hollow.

My question is, wont such structure create a good nesting grow for rats, snakes and other pests? And how long can such plastic structure last before they need a complete replacement?