Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

how interesting when friends pay the residents a visit, 'which blk?' i think even the guard may have problem giving the visitors directions ..haha...

'blk xx is that one hanging up there, can see anot'. the visitor 1st thought 'how to reach there?'

i believe many units will have 'edges' cutting across the living room. what an eyesore when u look out of the window expecting a view. Must say it's a brave move in approving this design.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    lifts are not a problem. they can be built at the points where two stacks physically make contact. but it will be awkward. as I said, how would you number the floors without creating some glaring oddities. What is a stack? which floor does each stack start from? etc.

Some residents of a overhead stack will have to walk a long way to get a lift. Or, will the developer provide parachutes?
    it's still a problem, right? coz u pay so much, u expect atas living conditions. if u have to walk a long way to the lift, aren't u worse off than those living in HDB flats?

also how will the lift buttons be enumerated if the lift passes through different stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    how interesting when friends pay the residents a visit, 'which blk?' i think even the guard may have problem giving the visitors directions ..haha...

'blk xx is that one hanging up there, can see anot'. the visitor 1st thought 'how to reach there?'

i believe many units will have 'edges' cutting across the living room. what an eyesore when u look out of the window expecting a view. Must say it's a brave move in approving this design.
    could be considered bad fengshui if you look out from your balcony and see a dagger (edge) pointing straight at you.

aiya fengshui is just a chinese thing..

end of the day if they price it at 900psf, it will be sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    btw all his designs apart from being geometrical, lacks finese.
    agreed. this guy has no class.

Quote Originally Posted by august

I think this is the sell off factor. If sold off then the design is success. Even Ghost month cannot stop the Singaporean Buyer in.

I think it can be seen in the range of 800 to 900psf, if 807sqft can be 700K that is 867psf for smallest unit. So big one cause less.

I consider BUY if if lower then 900psf. 2.1X time bigger than Botannia, and almost 4X of carabella in land size.
    Last edited by PropertiesHunter; 07-09-09 at 18:21.

True, Singaporean are very particular and superstitious when they come to buying houses, visiting hospital, ghost month etc etc...

But when the price is right.....it overrule all the above believed.

Sorry, even the price is not right, still buy.....when they see people buy...they also buy...super kaisu.

Good also lah....if is like that Singapore will not have recession in the future, everyone spend like nobody business.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_426778.html

Sep 8, 2009 Tuesday

Another 50 Trevista units snapped up

By Joyce Teo

NTUC Choice Homes sold another 50 units at its Toa Payoh condo Trevista over the weekend, taking the total number of units sold there to 460.

The remaining units at the 590-unit condo are mainly larger ones - continuing a trend where buyers snap up smaller homes.

Trevista attracted hordes of keen buyers and onlookers at its preview two weekends ago. It sold out 210 units in one afternoon, on the first preview day of Aug 28.

Most of the unsold units at the 99-year leasehold project are the three- and four-bedroom units. An NTUC Choice Homes spokesman said there are just 'a handful' of two-bedroom units left for sale.

The 39-storey condo was previewed at an average price of $898 per sq ft. At that time, the three- and four-bedroom units averaged $1.065 million and $1.43 million respectively, under the normal payment scheme.

Now, the remaining three-bedders are priced from $1.008 million. They cost $884 psf to $1,050 psf. The four-bedders are priced from $850 psf to $964 psf, or from $1.448 million.

Elsewhere, sales are still ongoing at current launches. For instance, developer Keppel Land has now sold 37 out of 56 units at Madison Residences in Bukit Timah Road at an average price of $1,700 psf, after selling another unit over the weekend.

The project was launched in the middle of last month, after a brief preview.

The market was generally quieter over the past weekend, compared with the previous one.

Property agents said one factor might be people going away for the school holidays. Also, they said some price resistance may be setting in, particularly at projects subject to recent price rises.

Next week, The Trizon @ Mount Sinai, which has sold at least 110 units, will be launched. The project was previewed late last month at $1,300 psf to $1,500 psf.

Next month, the 1,040-unit The Interlace in Alexandra Road will be launched. Other possible launches this year include the 119-unit Elliot at The East Coast and a 396-unit condo on the former Hong Leong Gardens site in West Coast.

Just called an agent. Almost LOL, told me go vvip preview I pay 1000psf. Wait till launch I pay 1300psf. I almost choke on my cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Just called an agent. Almost LOL, told me go vvip preview I pay 1000psf. Wait till launch I pay 1300psf. I almost choke on my cigar.
    VVIP or not, developer will only release 1st phase.. and for sure first phase wont have the best floors and stacks..

btw who is the marketing agent?

ERA is already marketing pretty hard on it

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    Capitaland is always just as messed up. Typically not fantastic finishes and designs looked quite crap. Rivergate is another classic example. Finishes was really so-so and the odd looking grey artifacts sticking out do make it look weird too... ....

Another capitaland product... ...
    I think Capitaland seldom mess up. Their product quality aside (cos I never stayed in one), most of their development do very well in the subsale and resale market. As lousy as you think Rivergate is, it is commanding high resale prices in the market.

For this kind of huge development, not many developers in Singapore can pull it through and if it is anyone, I put my vote with Capitaland to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    I think Capitaland seldom mess up. Their product quality aside (cos I never stayed in one), most of their development do very well in the subsale and resale market. As lousy as you think Rivergate is, it is commanding high resale prices in the market.

For this kind of huge development, not many developers in Singapore can pull it through and if it is anyone, I put my vote with Capitaland to make it work.
    there's always a first
    think they screwed up on farrer enbloc, trying to mkt 1,500 units @ minimum $1400 to $1500psf as luxury grade apartments is a real stretch... but time will tell

there's always a first
    think they screwed up on farrer enbloc, trying to mkt 1,500 units @ minimum $1400 to $1500psf as luxury grade apartments is a real stretch... but time will tell
    It would be interesting to see its reception when launched.

imo genuine ownstayers shld go for Anchorage or upcoming farrer court

anchorage = freehold, 700+ units, nearer to amenities
    farrer court = better location with mrt right at doorstep, gd schools ard, much better views with 7 single blocks design

with all these supplies coming onstream, buyers will be spoilt for choice

IN SYDNEY THERE'S OPERA HOUSE...

IN LONDON THERE'S BIG BEN ...

IN NEW YORK THERE'S EMPIRE STATE TOWER

IN TAIPEI THERE'S 101 TOWER...

IN KUALA LUMPUR THERE'S PETRONAS TOWER...

SOON.....

IN SINGAPORE THERE'll BE INTERLACE !!!!!!!!!!

Interlace is designed by world renowned architect OMA :

http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com...pload_id=12305

(the next OMA condo design in Singapore will be The Scotts Tower (fr $3xxx psf !!!)

MORE DETAILS :

10mins walk to future LABRADOR MRT (700-800m)
    In house shuttle service to Vivo City
    Most comprehensive condo facilities (putting freen, 3tennis court, full basketball court, spa valley..etc)
    One of the biggest plot of land size (approx 869,000 sq ft !!)
    Individual units within blocks are carefully spaced out between 9 courtyards each distance apart 80m
    The PHASE ONE 8 superblocks released as follows:
    1) Blk 188 & 198 (2nd -7th storey)
    2) Blk 194 & 196 (2nd -7th storey)
    3) Blk 190 & 188 (8th - 12th storey)
    4) Blk 192 & 194 (8th - 12th storey)
    5) Blk 198 & 200 (8th - 12th storey)
    6) Blk 188 & 198 (13th - 18th storey)
    7) Blk 192 & 190 (13th - 18th storey)
    8) Blk 222 & 220 (19th - 24th storey)

Kindly note that all the attached plans are subject to change as may be required or approved by the relevant authorities. They are not drawn to scale and are solely for the purpose of a visual representation of the different layouts that are available.

Bookings start now !! Be the first to enjoy the special phase one preview price for this future icon of Singapore !!

Register through me for presentation and VIP Preview!!

Chris - ERA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

It is likely that they will launch those units facing the AYE first. Looking at the photos, painting can be a challenge for some of the containers.

maintenance fees expensive leh for 1000 units ...

there's always a first
    That's highly possible .. & yesh, kinda a joke with such a lucrative enbloc for those home owners who bout cheap cheap & then came along the sucker :P

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It is likely that they will launch those units facing the AYE first. Looking at the photos, painting can be a challenge for some of the containers.
    Personally I felt the units facing south and south east view are the best.

I been up on the fmr Gillmen Height rooftop and the view that direction is fantastic. Greenery and the view of the sea. Noise from AYE is barely noticable that direction.

but capitaland will save the best for the last and the highest price!

Personally I felt the units facing south and south east view are the best.

I been up on the fmr Gillmen Height rooftop and the view that direction is fantastic. Greenery and the view of the sea. Noise from AYE is barely noticable that direction.

I think ex-Gillman Height owners have 1st right of refusal, so they can buy the top floor unit now.

Yes I agree with Iridium. The view from the top is really very very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I think ex-Gillman Height owners have 1st right of refusal, so they can buy the top floor unit now.

Yes I agree with Iridium. The view from the top is really very very nice.
    yeah, i remember the time i visited a teacher of mine (GH was once NUS teachers' places), direct view is a good piece of greenery, it can be called "forest" in city, very pleasant.

for investment purpose, 1000+ units are somehow too many for a project, anyone knows how many units for old gildman height? Location, noise, LH, all need to be considered, i've no idea what's fare price.
    To compare with Hong Leong area, I prefer this one given its better environment. There are also some eateries around, esp those for expat taste

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd

for investment purpose, 1000+ units are somehow too many for a project, anyone knows how many units for old gildman height?
    607 residential unit + 1 shop.

Here is the view I am talking about.

Attached Images Attached Images

607 residential unit + 1 shop.

Here is the view I am talking about.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1252633820
    sigh! 600-700 units would be very good, even you increase to 800, but CDL squeez in 1000! greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    sigh! 600-700 units would be very good, even you increase to 800, but CDL squeez in 1000! greedy.
    It's CapitaLand, not CDL for this development.

Default Layout

The layouts for The Interlace are well designed unlike the recent launches eg Trevista, Optima and the new to be launched Elliot - the kitchen, yard area and bedrooms are so tiny.

At least CPL has the decency to come out with good layouts well suited
    for a proper living.

Other developers must learn from CPL - why must buyers be taken for a ride with unnecessary huge balcony, planters, xtra large AC ledges, tiny kictchen, cramp bedrooms, etc etc.

this one still got bay windows what...

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    The layouts for The Interlace are well designed unlike the recent launches eg Trevista, Optima and the new to be launched Elliot - the kitchen, yard area and bedrooms are so tiny.

for a proper living.

Other developers must learn from CPL - why must buyers be taken for a ride with unnecessary huge balcony, planters, xtra large AC ledges, tiny kictchen, cramp bedrooms, etc etc.

i think it is a daring design .. looks interesting ..not necessarily nice or preactical ..

if i live highest floor ... do i have to take lift to some floor and change another lift ??

Quote Originally Posted by ppty

for a proper living.

They will. Starting Feb 2009, all new applications URA will have planters, AC ledges, bay windows counted as GFA. All residents will save on air-condition as well since bay windows get very hot for units not facing N/S direction.

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+M...710-75863.html