Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2712172227282930313233343536374247 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Great shots esp the one showing the spa valley and the bbq pits. From that angle, much further back from the AYE than i thought it woukd be

Do you guys think that some residents at Interlace might suffer from low water pressure issue due to the way the building is being stack.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Not my pics but these are well-taken (from flickr i believe). The development looks like some kind of spaceship

It looks better in the night than in the day.

Nice photo, good project , Judy wonder the surrounding any new commercial development?

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000
    Not my pics but these are well-taken (from flickr i believe). The development looks like some kind of spaceship

I think plot of land nearby was rejected by international school -so it may be up for bid again, who knows?

anyway, here's a latest pic from a chap who bought a 2,055 sf unit at a nice high floor.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34xgq2v&s=5

Capitaland says interlace is 90% completed at end March 2013. Going by their progress, it looks like it would be done by end Sept this year....

wow I never expect Interlace can sell so high

2013-05-03 #XX-XX 1,012 1,562psf 2009-10-21 1,152 414,920 1,290 9
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Default BBQ - nite scene

... coming together very nicely

Tried to visit the showflat a while back, but that was when they were moving into actual unit. Anyone been to see it since? Where did they set it up?

I have reasons to believe that Interlace will do well for those planning to rent out. This is supported by expatriates whose children are studying in the surrounding international schools and working in offices nearby.

With 3 parks spanning across namely Telok Blangah, Kent Ridge, and Mount Faber, I think it will be pretty cool.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Does any agent think that Interlace can command rental of at least $5psf?

Ill say rent starts at 3500 for the 807 units. Agent here

Quote Originally Posted by cenarret
    Ill say rent starts at 3500 for the 807 units. Agent here
    Thanks. Assuming yield of 3%, the smallest 3br can reasonably ask for 4.5-5K?

Quote Originally Posted by Widefeet
    Thanks. Assuming yield of 3%, the smallest 3br can reasonably ask for 4.5-5K?
    Yep that should definitely be do-able on a conservative basis. Thats $3.57psf based on the 3bdm 1259sqft one.

Default Top

News on TOP, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by poI
    News on TOP, anyone?
    I got a call from some renovation company trying to sell some renovation package. They are expecting TOP in Q3

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    I got a call from some renovation company trying to sell some renovation package. They are expecting TOP in Q3
    O thanks. Are the packages any good?

O thanks. Are the packages any good?
    I didnot have interest, so did not go into details

Default Detailed floor plan

Hi, i am relatively new here so not certain if this request is appropriate in this forum. Have purchased a sub sale unit recently but not having any luck in obtaining the floor plans. Have been hounding the lawyers and agent but response is if dont have then nothing can be done till after completion when they can connect with the developer directly, which is some weeks away. Am hoping to get some furnishing during the upcoming GSS. So just trying my luck here to see if any owners have a similar size unit (1808 sq ft) and comfortable in sharing or any suggestions on how / who else i can approach to obtain the plans. Thanks!

Hi, i am relatively new here so not certain if this request is appropriate in this forum. Have purchased a sub sale unit recently but not having any luck in obtaining the floor plans. Have been hounding the lawyers and agent but response is if dont have then nothing can be done till after completion when they can connect with the developer directly, which is some weeks away. Am hoping to get some furnishing during the upcoming GSS. So just trying my luck here to see if any owners have a similar size unit (1808 sq ft) and comfortable in sharing or any suggestions on how / who else i can approach to obtain the plans. Thanks!
    You must continue to pester them. Or you may call up capitaland. They will help you. Don't have to tell them you bought sub sale. Just say you are owner. Reveal only when asked.

I don't recommend buying furniture so soon. Unless you have a place to store them. Down the road you may see something nicer and you regret buying too early. Lastly, there arr aleays furniture sales. Rule of thumb, furniture always give 30% discount. It is standard. Ask for more than that, net price and free delivery.

Hmm... off hand, I can think of the following possibilities:

a. go to the showflat, and ask the agents / develop's rep there - the Interlace floor plans were loose leafs, so hopefully there are still copies of yours around

b. google "Interlace floor plans" - sites like Singaporeexpat should usually have them

Have you tried ths site?

http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/con.../THE-INTERLACE
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Go to developer's website. All the floor plans are there.
    http://www.theinterlace.com.sg/

Thanks ALL for the advice.

Re the floor plans recommended, yes already have those but was looking at the ones with more detailed measurements. Thanks anyhow and good day.

Re the floor plans recommended, yes already have those but was looking at the ones with more detailed measurements. Thanks anyhow and good day.
    Which agency handled your purchase?

What you can do is go to the showflat with your executed option. ask for a CapLand staff on duty there and get the details. THey have them on their iPads and should be able to get ou a copy.

Which block did you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by panamera
    Which agency handled your purchase? Kf

What you can do is go to the showflat with your executed option. ask for a CapLand staff on duty there and get the details. THey have them on their iPads and should be able to get ou a copy. Have called C.Land n was informed that detailed flr plan can be downloaded from website with user ID n pw. So pestering agent n lawyer to obtain from seller.

Which block did you buy.
    220. Yourself?

This may not work if you need very accurate measurements.
    But for others, think you can use the width of the doorway as a scale reference.

You can get those drawings from BCA.

Check out some of the floor plans from the Palette thread : http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=12295&page=88

At BCA, when viewing the drawings on the PC, you can even make use of the software to take the actual dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life
    You can get those drawings from BCA.

Check out some of the floor plans from the Palette thread : http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=12295&page=88

At BCA, when viewing the drawings on the PC, you can even make use of the software to take the actual dimensions.

Awesome! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life
    You can get those drawings from BCA.i a

Check out some of the floor plans from the Palette thread : [URL="http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12295&page=88"]http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12295&page=88[/URL

I am on BCA site. Where to find the floor plans?