Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 611162126313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by Proplace View Post
    Once the project is TOP, every one is welcome any time. No one says no, just like people dine at the Mezz when we have a wedding dinner at Hyatt. This is a special event for onwers to celebrate - guests by invitation. Why have potential buyers crowding there? Potential buyers and agents will have a lot of time to go around once the TOP is done.

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    aiyo .... why like that ?

if you have wedding dinner at Hyatt ... you don't allow others to dine at Mezzannine ?

agents are there to help sell more units ...

do you want to be a owner of an project that still have unsold units ?
    less agents and uninvited guest means less competition, better hit rate for those agents cum owner who are there.

Its a golden opportunity for agents to network with other owners for potential lease and sale. And thats the reason why they are publicizing this close door event in the forum.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2 View Post
    doubt so... the invitation is only for owners to turn up and have a look at the almost completed Interlace.

TOP roughly will be 1-2 months later
    i have email the developer. developer replies estimated TOP is end of sept or early oct.

Hi,We just have a internal meeting that developer will open up 8 actual unit from developer sale to let future potential buyer view on 21th Sept from morning by appointment.

Interlace Buyer party is on evening time so actually no any direct conflict.

I already purchase a 2bdrm interlace for own stay, at the same time i will be resident agent.

Very nice lotus pond view for sharing, i like it very much
    Night View from Lotus Pond

Quote Originally Posted by cate84 View Post
    Hi,We just have a internal meeting that developer will open up 8 actual unit from developer sale to let future potential buyer view on 21th Sept from morning by appointment.

I already purchase a 2bdrm interlace for own stay, at the same time i will be resident agent.

good. i will contact you once i got the key. i have more confidence in letting an agent who own a unit there to market my unit.

Quote Originally Posted by goon221 View Post
    good. i will contact you once i got the key. i have more confidence in letting an agent who own a unit there to market my unit.

almost every condo has its own resident agents... they do everything , buy sell lease they know the condo best ...

on the flip side ... as a buyer or tenant ... if I know the agent is a resident owner himself... I will have my reservation on his opinion of the condo ..

he cud be " Mr Wong selling melon, self sell self praise "

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    almost every condo has its own resident agents... they do everything , buy sell lease they know the condo best ...

on the flip side ... as a buyer or tenant ... if I know the agent is a resident owner himself... I will have my reservation on his opinion of the condo ..

he cud be " Mr Wong selling melon, self sell self praise "
    Agreed with hand up..my resident agent sold my house at record breaking price last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    less agents and uninvited guest means less competition, better hit rate for those agents cum owner who are there.

Its a golden opportunity for agents to network with other owners for potential lease and sale. And thats the reason why they are publicizing this close door event in the forum.

ahhhh protecting their own turf ...

What are the 8 actual unit types?

I just rang up my agent in the evening,
    He says the event is only for Interlace owners and is by invitation only so there shouldnt be any appointment to potential buyers because they are not allowed in

I just called developer, confirmed there is no such thing that "open up 8 actual units to let buyers view on 21 September." Please do not post the untrue information here.

Quote Originally Posted by KLKLSK View Post
    I just called developer, confirmed there is no such thing that "open up 8 actual units to let buyers view on 21 September." Please do not post the untrue information here.
    I think what they meant is the show flat is still open on that day. So potential buyers can still visit the show flat? But of cos not mingle with the event for owners.

they just trying to pick up some buyers

maybe ... just maybe developer works with a certain agency .. and as part of the marketing by the agency ... developers have agreed to open 8 units for the agents from that agency to bring potential buyers...

any others will not be allowed hence they told you NO SUCH THING

the person who said so was CATE and shes an agent ..
    this is just what I think..

I have contacted other developers before to make enquiry ..their sales hotline person tell me to call the agency .. as they have paid them to do marketing ..

Relax people, this project is not sold out so the show flat is still open. Just becos there is an owner's event does not mean they will close the show flat on that day to outsiders.

This project is marketed by ERA and Knight Frank.

yeah, don;t be too anal about it -there's some units leftover & I understand it's in interests of residents & developers to see them sold eventually.

Developer is still the owner, we are only future owners. We are just invitees. We cant decide whom should the owner ie developer should invite or not invite. They have to sell their units and have to do what is right for them.

As far as Cate is concerned, she is just doing her business and sharing the information. Take it if its relevant to you, or just ignore it.

Lets take it easy and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Developer is still the owner, we are only future owners. We are just invitees. We cant decide whom should the owner ie developer should invite or not invite. They have to sell their units and have to do what is right for them.

As far as Cate is concerned, she is just doing her business and sharing the information. Take it if its relevant to you, or just ignore it.

Lets take it easy and chill.

Nobody wants to decide who the developer should and should not invite. In fact, fully agree, it is the developer's discretion on who to invite. Problem is when some owners pass on the invitation to third parties. Which comes back to the comment that is is not the owners' discretion to invite. Bringing unintended invitees is unfair to other owners as well as the developer. Imagine every owner invited say 5 third parties that day - there would be total chaos. Agent owners got the invite as an owner, not as an agent. So it is not like they have a job to do at the event. And my understanding is that it is not the developer's objective to use this party as an opportunity to market unsold units to potential buyers. Otherwise, they would have promoted this event instead of silently mailing out invites to owners. So, if owners just accepted invitations and not forwarded them on, and left it to the developer to organise, there would be no issue.
    In any case, this party thing has been blown way out of proportion. Hope we can end the discussion. One can assume almost all owners would be responsible enough in knowing who they can bring along - so there can still be a nice evening to enjoy.

We dont need to worry. Deveolper must be experienced in these matters and must be knowing its job. In fact i remember i had to register the family members who will be attending the event. So its not that everyone can bring with him unlimited number of guests.

Kate, agent owner did mention that in their internal meeting it was disclosed that they will keep it open for prospective buyers in morning and the event is in evening.

So my point, developer and agents know their job. We dont need to bother. We are there to enjoy the evening, lets chill out.

Owner of interlace better ask what developers has put in place to prevent those man make hollow rocky area along AYE from becoming a great playground for rodent and snakes.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Owner of interlace better ask what developers has put in place to prevent those man make hollow rocky area along AYE from becoming a great playground for rodent and snakes.
    The Snakes will take care of the rodents. The residents should rear chickens to take care of the Snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2 View Post
    I just rang up my agent in the evening,
    He says the event is only for Interlace owners and is by invitation only so there shouldnt be any appointment to potential buyers because they are not allowed in
    Looks like crap is very confident of flawless quality and workmanship

Quote Originally Posted by nrafee View Post
    The Snakes will take care of the rodents. The residents should rear chickens to take care of the Snakes.
    I think the area is big enough for an eco system to flourish

Quote Originally Posted by nrafee View Post
    Haha.. Good one.

Latest info from developer:

Viewing of 8 actual units postpone to early oct 2013.

Public not allow to come on 21st sept. On 21th sept developer will stand by 20 era agents to assist owner enquiry on existing garden house showflat.

All the statement i give is base on our company discussion with developer. Any last minutes changes of the arrangement we cannot avoid as we are marketing agent only follow developer instruction.

Cheers!! Hope all owner have a wonderful day on party!!!

Are they releasing the 2 showflat for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Proplace View Post
    That is what I thought too...whether people can move around till it is TOP. Unless, they just have designated areas that are "safe" and TOP process continues elsewhere. Anyway, we will soon know. Thanks Panamera and smartboy.
    Confirmed TOP, the news I have received.

Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post
    Confirmed TOP, the news I have received.
    ... quite a view to behold ...

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post

Very nice view from pool

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    I am sorry ,,, but I feel the view of exterior is better than inner view of pool ... looks messy