Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 712172227323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    I am sorry ,,, but I feel the view of exterior is better than inner view of pool ... looks messy
    It will be nice if this is a NUS or NTU campus. For residential? I think the place will get really messy, especially when laundry starts appearing at the balcony.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    It will be nice if this is a NUS or NTU campus. For residential? I think the place will get really messy, especially when laundry starts appearing at the balcony.
    I dont think residents who buy the condo to hang their laundry at the balcony, every unit has its own laundry area.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    I dont think residents who buy the condo to hang their laundry at the balcony, every unit has its own laundry area.

That's right. Those who have balcony proba have more $ & I don't think they are the sort to hang out Calvin Kleins & G string for the neighbors to see..

There are yards and utility for Interlace

this ranks as one of your most absurd postings... balcony as laundry dry area when you did not even check floor plan if service yard available in unit... duh

talk about facts, now we know who's talking thru their nose, plucking from thin air...

you can't afford D'leedon, it's a sore thumb... you can't afford interlace, it's a university with students airing clothes in balcony...

J gate affordable for you and it becomes the "next big thing" since transformation of lion city...

you never cease to amaze me, why not find some other avenue to release your pent-up frustration? since you don't have any friends to hear you out...

Nothing beats drying your laundry in the sun. It's green effective and most importantly it's free.

Worst part of the balcony is the grill design. You can see everything clearly from outside
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

ya, most of the owner will dry their cloth in their own yards.

Nothing beats drying your laundry in the sun. It's green effective and most importantly it's free.

Worst part of the balcony is the grill design. You can see everything clearly from outside
    ya whatever ... but perhaps all the variety of shapes, sizes and colors will add more character ...

Quote Originally Posted by goon221 View Post
    ya, most of the owner will dry their cloth in their own yards.
    Anyone who doesnt use their huge balcony to dry laundry are just stupid. And these are hard to come by

To mention that is free, I have never heard anyone pays to get their laundry dried in their own apartment, you must be extremely delighted drying your laundry without paying any penny. And also I presume you are one of those ignorant neighbours who likes to display your laundry to everyone.

I am really amazed by your erratic argument, earlier you were commenting about laundry in balcony and suddenly you are whining about the grill design. Be decisive before you made irrelevant comments.

To mention that is free, I have never heard anyone pays to get their laundry dried in their own apartment, you must be extremely delighted drying your laundry without paying any penny. And also I presume you are one of those ignorant neighbours who likes to display your laundry to everyone.

I am really amazed by your erratic argument, earlier you were commenting about laundry in balcony and suddenly you are whining about the grill design. Be decisive before you made irrelevant comments.
    Before you go about telling all sort of wonderful stories about how we should go about doing our laundry business, maybe it might be better if could give us some examples of condos where you dont find laundry rack in the balcony?

Drying cloths in the yard? Yes, try putting a few pair of jeans and shower towel in the tiny yard and then tell me how it smells like when its dry.

Given a choice (ie, if you have a balcony) running a cloth electric dryer and drying cloths in the sun, which will you choose? Even in upmarket condo in D9 and 10 residence also dry their laundry in the balcony, what makes you think the interlace is going to be different.

Plus have you noticed the type of grill capitaland use for their balcony?

Before you go about telling all sort of wonderful stories about how we should go about doing our laundry business, maybe it might be better if could give us some examples of condos where you dont find laundry rack in the balcony?

Drying cloths in the yard? Yes, try putting a few pair of jeans and shower towel in the tiny yard and then tell me how it smells like when its dry.

Given a choice (ie, if you have a balcony) running a cloth electric dryer and drying cloths in the sun, which will you choose? Even in upmarket condo in D9 and 10 residence also dry their laundry in the balcony, what makes you think the interlace is going to be different.

You claimed that it is very common that laundry rack is found in the balcony, then whats the purpose of you whining about it. I hang my laundry in the yard, I dont see any problems. Is very much down to consideration for others and the stringent of the estate management.

Seriously, is railing such a big factor for you when you buy a condo? I guess next you will bring up again the rodent and snake issue.

Please leave your comments constructive and not sarcastic.

You claimed that it is very common that laundry rack is found in the balcony, then whats the purpose of you whining about it. I hang my laundry in the yard, I dont see any problems. Is very much down to consideration for others and the stringent of the estate management.

Seriously, is railing such a big factor for you when you buy a condo? I guess next you will bring up again the rodent and snake issue.

Please leave your comments constructive and not sarcastic.
    Yes, railing like what Capitaland gave you are like HDB railing its made of cheap mild steel, and it makes the development look cheap.

When you have a building design like this, what you want it to look clean and uniform as possible, but in reality, you can never achieve that.

Its like when you stack containers over one another, it look nice if they are all of the same size shape and color. Once you lose that uniformity it will look messy.

And thats the reason why I say that if this is for university or hospital, it will actually look good.

Thank you for your concern about our laundry business. Just leave it to us. As the owners, we know what to do. You need not worry so much.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2 View Post
    There are yards and utility for Interlace

yes!! the yard is spacious too...

'to each his own'
    Last edited by jasmum; 19-09-13 at 19:35.

Don't need to argue. It's located along aye when top everyone get to see.

Anyone who doesnt use their huge balcony to dry laundry are just stupid. And these are hard to come by
    i dont think this forum is the right place to promote drying laundry in balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by goon221 View Post
    i dont think this forum is the right place to promote drying laundry in balcony.
    I am just stating the fact and the way of life of people living in condo. And all have eyes to see if it is true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    ... quite a view to behold ...
    nice view.

I am just stating the fact and the way of life of people living in condo. And all have eyes to see if it is true or not.
    I am amazed - you have an issue with HDB, you have an issue with people in condos, you have an issue with everything. It is just impossible to live if one cannot put up with such minor issues. I am surprised you havent complained about people using different colours for their curtains!! doesnt that spoil the standardisation? Like you said, no need to argue. Owners have no issue with anything that you pointed out. Thanks for your concern. And yes, Interlace is along the AYE, the splendour is there for everyone to see! Remember - neighbours' envy, owner's pride?

i think ringo has a good point.

interlace doesnt look like your typical residential estate. You would expect to see this sort of design for learning institute or other public institute, like a national libaray or something. It's really very "wow"!

public institutes are of course required to keep its external facade neat and tidy, but private residential estate owners of course are just living their own lives and minding their own business.

for non buyers, it would be interesting to see how the two forces interact.

at the end of the day it is of course capitaland's fault - a simple point block design by local architects would have been much cheaper and would have sold much better. they, or maybe the last ceo, wanted legacy and wanted to leave their name and mark on Singapore's landscape, and started building these "iconic" structure that really is not the best way to live.

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post

interlace doesnt look like your typical residential estate. You would expect to see this sort of design for learning institute or other public institute, like a national libaray or something. It's really very "wow"!

public institutes are of course required to keep its external facade neat and tidy, but private residential estate owners of course are just living their own lives and minding their own business.

at the end of the day it is of course capitaland's fault - a simple point block design by local architects would have been much cheaper and would have sold much better. they, or maybe the last ceo, wanted legacy and wanted to leave their name and mark on Singapore's landscape, and started building these "iconic" structure that really is not the best way to live.

There is no right or wrong. And every residential building need not be a typical one. Either you like it or you dont like it. And obviously, if you dont like it, you wouldnt buy. Saying Capitaland made a mistake is also subjective and depends on whether you like this or not. And I dont think they have done badly on sales. There are less than 20% units to go. And most developers sell a fair bit after TOP.
    On another note (not related to your post), it is fine to disagree with designs and ideas and express that but there is no need to put HDBs or people down.

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post

Yes I agree the structure looks indeed different from the common buildings that you see everyday. Everyone view things in a different way, i doubt 700 owners who bought this condo are dumb enough to throw away money to buy a condo that they dont like.

And to ringo who knows more than anyone about his laundry and to explain to perfection in our everyday's chores that we did not even notic. He think he is smart and knows all facts about anything. His arrogance has really overcome his intelligence

The Interlace has received its TOP certificate.

this is the reply i receives from the developer just now.

We have just obtained the TOP certificate last Friday.

We will start to issue the notice to take vacant possession (ie informing purchasers via their solicitors to make relevant payments and make appointment for key collection etc) starting from next week.

However, this will be done so batch by batch. Therefore, some purchasers will receive the said notice earlier while others later. In view of the large number of units in the development, we may also take 2 to 3 months to complete serving the said notice to each and every purchaser.

Please feel free to email us again or contact our Hotline if you have any other enquiries.

Thank you.

Regards
    Marketing Department

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    ... quite a view to behold ...
    looks dense
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

hows the Express way noise? will it bounce ard the blks?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

[QUOTE=minority;431623]hows the Express way noise? will it bounce ard

I reckon it won't be as bad as Hundred Trees.

[QUOTE=merlion;431651]
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    hows the Express way noise? will it bounce ard

I reckon it won't be as bad as Hundred Trees.
    It might actually be worst because traffic noise that bounce off the road actually travel upward and looking at the building design, sound could actually travel through the estate and bounce between block to block like a pin ball machine.

Anyway if you buy any condo near expressway, you just need to live with and get use to the noise.

balcony usually faces the front, and have lots of sun. for those blocks facing other blocks, the distance are also quite far, 20-40m away.
    yard usually faces the back, and usually faces other yards which are only a few metres away.

really can sun dry laundry in yard in newer condo projects?

you wont even hear much noise when ure inside your home...

Its a community living for the RICH!