Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9141924293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Are they there to welcome their former CEO and family as they have bought units there.
    Maybe but did not see Liew on Sat

Quote Originally Posted by nrafee View Post
    Feel that the agent may be bullshitting... building specification are all the same for same unit type. It doesn't differentiate between AYE facing or not.
    Hi, according from developer the unit facing AYE is double glazed window.
    The double glazed glass used in soundproof windows are effective in noise reduction to great extent.

From tomorrow onward anyone interested to walk around the common facilities area can let me know. Strictly by appointment.Can call me 81330501

Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post
    Maybe but did not see Liew on Sat
    Maybe he went incognito

Saw the ex-CEO there. He was wearing a white polo shirt and surrounded by his former colleagues. The big turnout that day was unexpected.

Seems like most are happy with the party & the size & extent of the common facilities:

http://www.investinpassiveincome.com...+Income+Assets)

Has anyone received notice of vacant possession yet?

Yes, just received letter through lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Widefeet View Post
    Yes, just received letter through lawyers.
    Congrats, and thanks for the update. Still waiting for mine.

What is the focus here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    probably you are right. Also throw some soap on the car before the rain, and the car will surely be sparkling clean. Will save weekend car wash cost.
    After the heavy rain this early morning, i was at the carpark this morning and its not an issue. Definitely the lots below the holes are wet.

But with still 20% unsold units,there will be lots of carparks to park, avoiding the holes.

After driving the whole carpark circuit, i can see the benefit of the holes for light and ventilation. Its a large circuit and cannot imagine it all covered up.

After the heavy rain this early morning, i was at the carpark this morning and its not an issue. Definitely the lots below the holes are wet.

But with still 20% unsold units,there will be lots of carparks to park, avoiding the holes.

After driving the whole carpark circuit, i can see the benefit of the holes for light and ventilation. Its a large circuit and cannot imagine it all covered up.
    Relieved to know that its not a concern. I do agree on the benefits of ventilation and light.

Actually my worry was not much about getting the car wet. It does get wet also when you drive in rain. I was more worried about water puddling in the parking area and it becoming messy if there is not proper slope and drainage system. But i am sure, its only my anxiety. Builder knows his job.
    Last edited by Sunray; 05-10-13 at 23:28.

What is the focus here?
    Hah.. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo0808 View Post
    Hah.. Congrats.
    Thanks. Just had the defects meeting with developer and main contractor. Nothing really serious, so hopefully can be done within good time.

Carpark area still pretty dusty. Needs a good water jet wash.

Thanks. Just had the defects meeting with developer and main contractor. Nothing really serious, so hopefully can be done within good time.

Carpark area still pretty dusty. Needs a good water jet wash.
    Hi, What are the common defects detected? What is the timeline committed to fix? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    Hi, What are the common defects detected? What is the timeline committed to fix? Thx
    Main one would be scratches on the parquet flooring. Rest hardly noticeable and if not fixed that is fine.

Within 1 month was the answer, but i think should be quicker as they should have free time on hand given not all keys have been collected yet.

The project has got CSC as well. Very fast. Thought usually it is a year after TOP at least.

Quote Originally Posted by abc000 View Post
    The project has got CSC as well. Very fast. Thought usually it is a year after TOP at least.
    How did that happen, that quickly?

the TOP and CSC at almost the same time? is that possible?

Default Terrace / balcony decking

Hi fellow residents, has anyone considered decking for the balconies/terraces?

that's fast.
    i supposed not all residents have collected the keys?
    from post #1104
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...postcount=1104
    "In view of the large number of units in the development, we may also take 2 to 3 months to complete serving the said notice to each and every purchaser."

is the developer going to ask them to pay 100% before issuing the keys?

how to withhold payment from developer before defects has been rectified?

so if buyer already pay 100%, developer take own sweet time to rectify errors.
    and if owner do their rectification, how to deduct from the last 15%?

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    the TOP and CSC at almost the same time? is that possible?
    My understanding is that for most projects, CSC usually is at least a year after TOP. I guess when you have complied with all requirements, you can get it earlier.

This is what BCA website says

When do I need to obtain a CSC after the TOP has been issued?
    Ans
    The time frame for you to obtain a CSC will be spelt out in the written direction following the issue of TOP or any grant of extension thereafter, or as per the conditions imposed on the approved building plans. However, for your own benefit, you are advised to obtain the CSC as early as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    that's fast.

is the developer going to ask them to pay 100% before issuing the keys?

how to withhold payment from developer before defects has been rectified?

so if buyer already pay 100%, developer take own sweet time to rectify errors.
    and if owner do their rectification, how to deduct from the last 15%?
    Yes, I got two separate notices on the same day (TOP and CSC). The CSC notice requires a further 13% to be paid (may be 2% is held till defects period is complete?). I have the same concern on defect rectification and plan to check with developer.

Yes, I got two separate notices on the same day (TOP and CSC). The CSC notice requires a further 13% to be paid (may be 2% is held till defects period is complete?). I have the same concern on defect rectification and plan to check with developer.
    for those who dont take loans and on progressive payment, this may play havoc on their plans. they think still have 1 year to get the extra 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    Hi fellow residents, has anyone considered decking for the balconies/terraces?
    Yes tried applying with the management to deck over the planter box in the Balcony, but was rejected. They said it's due to the BCA rules and drafted an email response explaining why..

We don't mind having some plants and landscaping at the balcony, BUT the planter box is so big

Anybody else tried to check if awnings or decking is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by janyen View Post
    Yes tried applying with the management to deck over the planter box in the Balcony, but was rejected. They said it's due to the BCA rules and drafted an email response explaining why..

We don't mind having some plants and landscaping at the balcony, BUT the planter box is so big

Yeah really BIG, not only not well utilized in my opinion but can be dangerous if young children are allowed to roam. Looks like a no go zone if there are no options to cover up...

decking not allowed? that's unusual. So die die make you plant plants?

p.s. any picture to show?

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    decking not allowed? that's unusual. So die die make you plant plants?

p.s. any picture to show?
    Its a standard no no for decking for all condos. It all depends on enforcement by the MA, and that varies.

Management sometimes allows if planter is decked separately from balcony floor ( that is planter can be restored if needed). Was this rejected as well?

Management sometimes allows if planter is decked separately from balcony floor ( that is planter can be restored if needed). Was this rejected as well?
    How does this work? Any sample set up pictures? Wouldn't it be quite troublesome to spend a few k (that's what we were quoted to deck over the planter btw) on supposedly removable decking and then be asked by mgment to remove it?

Well, 'the recommendation is to put plants in the planter box'.. that was their last line.