Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10152025303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post
    Its a standard no no for decking for all condos. It all depends on enforcement by the MA, and that varies.
    oic, like this means just go ahead and do decking like every other condos, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    oic, like this means just go ahead and do decking like every other condos, lol.
    Actually not sure, why most want to deck up the planters. The area gained not that much. Much better used to house some nice plants, especially to cover up the somewhat utilitarian balcony railings.

I was told developer promised five years shuttle service to Vivo City and back. Has it started? Also the retail shop spaces facing south, are they being sold?

Quote Originally Posted by wilander View Post
    I was told developer promised five years shuttle service to Vivo City and back. Has it started? Also the retail shop spaces facing south, are they being sold?
    i am told by developer it will start in Dec, 3 months from TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    this ranks as one of your most absurd postings... balcony as laundry dry area when you did not even check floor plan if service yard available in unit... duh

talk about facts, now we know who's talking thru their nose, plucking from thin air...

you can't afford D'leedon, it's a sore thumb... you can't afford interlace, it's a university with students airing clothes in balcony...

J gate affordable for you and it becomes the "next big thing" since transformation of lion city...

you never cease to amaze me, why not find some other avenue to release your pent-up frustration? since you don't have any friends to hear you out...

Seeing is believing.

Want to guess which project is this?

Last edited by Ringo33; 24-10-13 at 09:51.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

funny, what does one picture shows...

desperate times call for desperate measures, one has to resort going all the way to take one photo (and cherry pick the "best" stack in favor of his self-centered opinion)

there are those few odd residents seeking a quicker dry then leaving in the service yard. eg. soleil, trillium and even paterson resi per se...

typical idiot lol

cheers to your own goal again, taken your lunch?

Cool

funny, what does one picture shows...

desperate times call for desperate measures, one has to resort going all the way to take one photo (and cherry pick the "best" stack in favor of his self-centered opinion)

there are those few odd residents seeking a quicker dry then leaving in the service yard. eg. soleil, trillium and even paterson resi per se...

typical idiot lol

cheers to your own goal again, taken your lunch?
    actually , what's the problem with hanging yr laundry in the balcony???
    I don't do it but don't see it as a problem for those who do it.
    as long as they are happy

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp View Post
    actually , what's the problem with hanging yr laundry in the balcony???
    I don't do it but don't see it as a problem for those who do it.
    as long as they are happy
    exactly! i have no idea... you need ask that constricted keyboard warrior with 4000+ postings but zero property...

this ranks as one of your most absurd postings... balcony as laundry dry area when you did not even check floor plan if service yard available in unit... duh
    I have already told you people dry their laundry in condo balcony liao.
    dont believe right?

You and your floor plan..
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by abc000 View Post
    Yes, I got two separate notices on the same day (TOP and CSC). The CSC notice requires a further 13% to be paid (may be 2% is held till defects period is complete?). I have the same concern on defect rectification and plan to check with developer.
    hi, any updates yet ?

not too long ago one idiot who skip meals to war posted

It will be nice if this is a NUS or NTU campus. For residential? I think the place will get really messy, especially when laundry starts appearing at the balcony.

Anyone who doesnt use their huge balcony to dry laundry are just stupid. And these are hard to come by
    Unquote

why messy, why stupid? maybe the answer is in "itself"

there are many condo owners ... even if they have a back yard , drying area ... if the sun doesn't shine there but at the balcony instead ... they will still hang laundry in balcony ...

as for MA disallowing decking over planter ... quite weird leh ...

what if owners are not plant lover ?

with plants means theres pots, and with pots means with base plates

with base plates means risk of collecting water ...

and risk breeding mozzie ...

decking does not change the GFA ... I don't see why cannot ...

not too long ago one idiot who skip meals to war posted

It will be nice if this is a NUS or NTU campus. For residential? I think the place will get really messy, especially when laundry starts appearing at the balcony.

Anyone who doesnt use their huge balcony to dry laundry are just stupid. And these are hard to come by
    Unquote

why messy, why stupid? maybe the answer is in "itself"

I am just trying to rebut you with real facts that even if condo comes with yard or whatever dryer, people will still use balcony to dry their cloths.

So now that you have seen the photo, do you want to guess which project is that?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    there are many condo owners ... even if they have a back yard , drying area ... if the sun doesn't shine there but at the balcony instead ... they will still hang laundry in balcony ...

as for MA disallowing decking over planter ... quite weird leh ...

what if owners are not plant lover ?

with plants means theres pots, and with pots means with base plates

with base plates means risk of collecting water ...

and risk breeding mozzie ...

decking does not change the GFA ... I don't see why cannot ...
    there is an "unspoken" theory that one decks with removable chengai wood or equivalent... or convert partial into fish spa pond as i have personally seen one myself!!

there is an "unspoken" theory that one decks with removable chengai wood or equivalent... or convert partial into fish spa pond as i have personally seen one myself!!

I don't quite get you ...

I have seen a planter ..completely filled with soil ... and they plant directly into it ...

this is getting bizarre

i took pains to not reply directly to his post but he keeps coming back...

are you bearing some "infatuation" of the unconventional kind?? please...

why messy why stupid, beats me.... time for you to take medicine

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    I don't quite get you ...

I have seen a planter ..completely filled with soil ... and they plant directly into it ...
    dumping soil and planting flora are owner's personal choice if they don't mind the potential creepy crawlies etc...

what i meant is you disagree with MA over disallowing decking over planter. to go around this ruling, one..... (as per previous post to you)

i can't be sure everyone agrees with my view but this is what's happening in most mass market condo with planter boxes.

Cool

dumping soil and planting flora are owner's personal choice if they don't mind the potential creepy crawlies etc...

what i meant is you disagree with MA over disallowing decking over planter. to go around this ruling, one..... (as per previous post to you)

i can't be sure everyone agrees with my view but this is what's happening in most mass market condo with planter boxes.
    Aiyoh, just deck lah, if they won't approve it.
    OR else the responsibility is with them if can't get CSC later

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp View Post
    Aiyoh, just deck lah, if they won't approve it.
    OR else the responsibility is with them if can't get CSC later
    Nice and neat

Originally Posted by abc000
    Yes, I got two separate notices on the same day (TOP and CSC). The CSC notice requires a further 13% to be paid (may be 2% is held till defects period is complete?). I have the same concern on defect rectification and plan to check with developer.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    hi, any updates yet ?
    Hi. Of the 13% paid now following the CSC, 5% is actually deposited with the Singapore Law Academy and only 8% goes to developer. Developer gets this only after the defects liability period. Law Academy holds the money as trustee for the buyer. I looked at the S&P agreement and this is mentioned there as well. As per S&P, SLA will pay developer only if there are no claims. So if we have an unresolved dispute, we will need to lodge claim with SLA. This aside, there is a separate clause in the S&P on developer honouring defect claims.
    So there is no concern on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I am just trying to rebut you with real facts that even if condo comes with yard or whatever dryer, people will still use balcony to dry their cloths.

So now that you have seen the photo, do you want to guess which project is that?
    This is not even The Interlace!

Looks like the Alexis to me, your MM. Now shoo, this thread is for quality and constructive posts only.

This weekend i have open house for more than 10 units interlace for sale, such as 3+1 bdrm typical and ground floor,4bdrm,Dual-Key,4bdrm private Roof terrace uniy, and Penthouse unit. Anyone interested can call or sms me Catherine 81330501

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I have already told you people dry their laundry in condo balcony liao.
    dont believe right?

You and your floor plan..
    you and your dumb photo, first of all thats not interlace condo, second such a small balcony is pratically useless for outdoor function, thus the drying of laundry. the balcony area in interlace is at least bigger from the photo u have shown.

once again you have failed in your post, anyway since you have so much time in this forum, please post your laundry buisness on all condos which have balcony in their condo. u will probably get a great response from posting

Hi owners, how much is the survey fee? Law firm called said the fee is $2k? I don't recall survey fee being so high. Or may be I heard wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by wilander View Post
    Hi owners, how much is the survey fee? Law firm called said the fee is $2k? I don't recall survey fee being so high. Or may be I heard wrongly.
    The amount should be mentioned in the notice of vacant position. In fact it has a list of units in your block with respective amounts. The range seems to be 225$-450$ depending on unit size. May be he mixed up with 6 months maintenance which should be around 2k?

From twitter news feeds :

The Business Times ‏@BTBreakingnews 25m

Eight strata-titled shops at #TheInterlace condominium put up for sale.

Read in BT Househunt this morning... 807sqft for 1133psf or 915k on 2-oct
    That's amazingly price
    if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis View Post
    That's amazingly price
    Quite surprising, thought asking is at least 1.3pfs and above for the small 2 roomers now as at first lanuch most were already >1kpfs.

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis View Post
    That's amazingly price
    Wow, amazing indeed!
    Wonder if it is real or not?
    Commercial property no SSD and ABSD, rite?

http://sbr.com.sg/commercial-propert...nterlace-condo

Check out these 8 strata-titled shop units up for grabs at The Interlace condo

Find out how much each are priced.

Knight Frank announced the launch for sale of a row of 8 strata-titled shop units either collectively enbloc or on individual unit basis at The Interlace, a 99-year leasehold development located at Alexandra Road / Depot Road.

The newly completed development by CapitaLand Singapore Ltd and Hotel Properties Limited (HPL), is strategically located at the heart of Singapore’s Southern Ridges, which stretches between Kent Ridge, Telok Blangah and Mount Faber Park. The development is just minutes drive away from VivoCity, Sentosa, CBD and Orchard Road.

Being one of the largest residential projects, The Interlace has a site area of approximately 869,320 sq ft with a total of 1,040 residential units and 8 strata-titled shop units. The total strata area for the 8 shops is approximately 5,340 sq ft. The size of each shop ranges from 388 sq ft to 1,119 sq ft. The shops have regular layouts and are fronting Depot Road.

The indicative price for these shop units is in excess of $2,500 per square foot (psf). Over the past two years, we have seen strong demand for strata shops especially in mixed developments from both investors and retailers. As long as there is a good critical mass of residents within the development, these shops would have a captive audience and able to provide essential services such as hair salon, bakery, mini-mart etc to these residents. To date, transactions for strata-titled shops within condominiums ranged from around $2,000 psf to $4,500 psf,” says Ms Mary Sai, Executive Director, Investment (Commercial Sales).

- See more at: http://sbr.com.sg/commercial-propert....AVI5W76l.dpuf