Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131823283338394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Most chutes don't have problem you mention if you live on high floors...
    Furthermore, regardless of whether the rubbish chute is in your unit or not, if you live on low floors, these bugs will still crawl/fly into your units....

The only benefits of common chutes is: Developer save costs loh!
    In return, the owners are inconvenienced, and become a slaves to the rubbish!
    Overall, The low floor owners still face bugs problems...
    the high floor owners also become inconvenienced and become slaves to rubbish!

People should learn to be discerning and pay peanuts for condos with such design (designed not with the benefits of owners in mind but something else....).

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    benefits of common chute?

You don't get cockroaches, lizards, bugs etc coming from the chutes into your home. You won't have to smell the pungent too.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Most chutes don't have problem you mention if you live on high floors...
    Furthermore, regardless of whether the rubbish chute is in your unit or not, if you live on low floors, these bugs will still crawl/fly into your units....

The only benefits of common chutes is: Developer save costs loh!
    In return, the owners are inconvenienced, and become a slaves to the rubbish!
    Overall, The low floor owners still face bugs problems...
    the high floor owners also become inconvenienced and become slaves to rubbish!

People should learn to be discerning and pay peanuts for condos with such design (designed not with the benefits of owners in mind but something else....).
    I do not think developer save cost on common chute. Buyers actually have to pay for the internal chute which is stated in the floor plan whereas common chute is not. Common chute would means less work for the cleaners but inconvenience for the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    I do not think developer save cost on common chute. Buyers actually have to pay for the internal chute which is stated in the floor plan whereas common chute is not. Common chute would means less work for the cleaners but inconvenience for the owners.

I still prefer I internal chute.
    My current place use a common chute.
    We have to separate our rubbish to blue, white and yellow plastic bags for the environmental reason.

Quote Originally Posted by cavaliver View Post
    I still prefer I internal chute.
    My current place use a common chute.
    We have to separate our rubbish to blue, white and yellow plastic bags for the environmental reason.
    separate ?? what happen if don't separate .. chemical reaction?

I prefer rubbish bins instead and i do not mind going to the ground floor to throw my rubbish.

Inevitable to have residents that throw glass bottles down the chute and also leftover food that are not tied properly in a plastic bag etc.

we're fine with not having the chute in the house; in fact really preferred this way as indeed we don't have pest / bugs problem from the trash (so far) though have seen dead roaches due to the weekly Tue fogging.

the frequent walks to the common chute is fine too... it's my son's chore to ensure trash is cleared before bedtime too some days we'll just accumulate little bags and leave them aside outside the unit first.

recycling is easy too; who ever is heading to the basement / car park will do the chore.

External is better imho.

Also taking out the trash to throw shows us how much rubbish we are accumulating -like how much stuff we had during moving day....

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000 View Post
    -like how much stuff we had during moving day....
    ooohhh yes!!! totally can relate to this.
    kept 'decluttering'... from former home to new home... haaa..!!

anyway; any one at 220

Default Retail shops

Does anyone have updates on the sale of the retail units?

Capland continues to advert full page color on ST on Sat. Price starts from $800psf. 3,4,PH available. Owners huat liao.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    you and your dumb photo, first of all thats not interlace condo, second such a small balcony is pratically useless for outdoor function, thus the drying of laundry. the balcony area in interlace is at least bigger from the photo u have shown.

once again you have failed in your post, anyway since you have so much time in this forum, please post your laundry buisness on all condos which have balcony in their condo. u will probably get a great response from posting
    You might want to go take a look at interlace now...the laundry actions have already started. even can see bed sheet hanging over balcony liao.

Welcome to real world and please stop living in your little fantasy.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    You might want to go take a look at interlace now...the laundry actions have already started. even can see bed sheet hanging over balcony liao.

what is a good method to stop laundry from flying around too much on the balcony? just use a lot of clothes pegs? or got some better hanging method ...

Quote Originally Posted by matrix0405 View Post
    Capland continues to advert full page color on ST on Sat. Price starts from $800psf. 3,4,PH available. Owners huat liao.
    But I go and see.. they are not selling at 800psf leh.
    the townhouse or garden house , the agent still tell me it's $1100-1300psf (after discount)

Quote Originally Posted by focus View Post
    But I go and see.. they are not selling at 800psf leh.
    the townhouse or garden house , the agent still tell me it's $1100-1300psf (after discount)
    Sr for the wasted trip. chow ku niang, can sue crapland for false advert liao?

The 2 existing garden house show units are for sale now.

yeah i hope u are awake after you after paying to the developer on your overly priced purchase of jurong unit. please stop living in your fantasy thinking that jurong will be the next orchard.

anyway i doubt u archieve much in real life to lecture anyone in this forum. The reason why no one agrees with you because they are much more success than you. poor chap trying to gain attention from this forum, get a social life.

yeah i hope u are awake after you after paying to the developer on your overly priced purchase of jurong unit. please stop living in your fantasy thinking that jurong will be the next orchard.

anyway i doubt u archieve much in real life to lecture anyone in this forum. The reason why no one agrees with you because they are much more success than you. poor chap trying to gain attention from this forum, get a social life.
    I have no interest to engage in some childish fantasy story telling competition..

Please open your eyes big big next time you are nearby interlace and then tell me if you can see people hanging laundry in the balcony.

Welcome to the real world and stop living in your childish fantasy.

If I am desperate for people to agree with me, I would have created many dummy forum accounts to praise and worship myself loh. **hint hint**
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The new showflat is even more impressive

I have no interest to engage in some childish fantasy story telling competition..

Please open your eyes big big next time you are nearby interlace and then tell me if you can see people hanging laundry in the balcony.

Welcome to the real world and stop living in your childish fantasy.

If I am desperate for people to agree with me, I would have created many dummy forum accounts to praise and worship myself loh. **hint hint**
    Quote the things i write which is childish, who is more childish to talk about laundry in a property forum. I think is you who started it first. Is enough that you are a dumb ass yourself, we dont need your attention to know u are one.

I think by now your eyes are already open big enough that you are paying over the odds for jgateway. Enjoy your investment.

Quote the things i write which is childish, who is more childish to talk about laundry in a property forum. I think is you who started it first. Is enough that you are a dumb ass yourself, we dont need your attention to know u are one.

I think by now your eyes are already open big enough that you are paying over the odds for jgateway. Enjoy your investment.

This is the kind of response that you will get when dealing with kids who have no experience in property. When they lost the argument they starts to call you names and talk about unrelated topic.

In case you forget, the argument here is whether we are going to see people doing their laundry at Interlace balcony.

The truth always prevail and no amount of talking nonsense and name calling is going to change the facts.

but why is people airing their laundry on the balcony such a concern? what is it anybody else's business what people want to do on their property???

my office is beside one shenton, and looking out now, i see laundry, bicycles, mops and pails, deck chairs, umbrellas, a dog, plants, a swinging chair, a cage housing some animal on the various balconies.

i wouldnt expect it to be any other way.

what's the point again?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    but why is people airing their laundry on the balcony such a concern? what is it anybody else's business what people want to do on their property???

my office is beside one shenton, and looking out now, i see laundry, bicycles, mops and pails, deck chairs, umbrellas, a dog, plants, a swinging chair, a cage housing some animal on the various balconies.

what's the point again?
    No concern it happens everywhere. Only people who have no experience with the real world will say it wont happen at interlace.

Like I said before the design of interlace will be most suited for university or commercial building where the clean design and uniform exterior can be maintain and control. When its residential development, it will look messy when you have laundry, colorful curtains etc etc

No concern it happens everywhere. Only people who have no experience with the real world will say it wont happen at interlace.

Like I said before the design of interlace will be most suited for university or commercial building where the clean design and uniform exterior can be maintain and control. When its residential development, it will look messy when you have laundry, colorful curtains etc etc
    I think u prove to an idiot with short term memory. If it happens everywhere whats the point bringing it up. Yeah i never said i dont see anyone hang laundry in balcony, i just said normally there is a laundry yard for this purpose.

U are just a miserable guy i pity u though. Yes i have no experience n never will understand why you rather buy an overpriced unit in jgateway. I think is better you jerk off infront of your monitor than writing irrelevant comments in forum

I think u prove to an idiot with short term memory. If it happens everywhere whats the point bringing it up. Yeah i never said i dont see anyone hang laundry in balcony, i just said normally there is a laundry yard for this purpose.

U are just a miserable guy i pity u though. Yes i have no experience n never will understand why you rather buy an overpriced unit in jgateway. I think is better you jerk off infront of your monitor than writing irrelevant comments in forum

I am not sure what rubbish or which idiot you are trying to impress here.

So small balcony people do laundry, big balcony for outdoor function?

But boh leh. Interlace big balcony also got people do laundry, can even see bed sheet some more.

trying to peng satay ah??

you and your dumb photo, first of all thats not interlace condo, second such a small balcony is pratically useless for outdoor function, thus the drying of laundry. the balcony area in interlace is at least bigger from the photo u have shown.

once again you have failed in your post, anyway since you have so much time in this forum, please post your laundry buisness on all condos which have balcony in their condo. u will probably get a great response from posting

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post

what's the point again?
    i think only some condos have their in house rules that forbid some ways of hanging laundry? and some condos don't have?

so i suppose it's up to the condo to form their own rules, if everyone likes to hang laundry, they can have a rule to allow hanging? dun think it's a universal building law right ...

Quote Originally Posted by poI View Post
    Hi fellow residents, has anyone considered decking for the balconies/terraces?
    I think some if not most have done so.

As for laundry enthusiasts, here's the 10 golden rules , rule #2 is very impt.
    http://www.groomedhome.com/cleaning/...-laundry-rules

I am not sure what rubbish or which idiot you are trying to impress here.

So small balcony people do laundry, big balcony for outdoor function?

But boh leh. Interlace big balcony also got people do laundry, can even see bed sheet some more.

trying to peng satay ah??
    Wah lan you are the biggest idiot in this forum and you merely act as if u are a saint. Yah lah go open your laundry buisness in jurong, dont kpkb.
    I hang bed sheet and my red underwear at the balcony, u want i sent photo of my red underwear for u to heng heng this coming horse year?
    U probably need my red underwear to bring you luck, as i see all your posts has attracted much hatred.

Wah lan you are the biggest idiot in this forum and you merely act as if u are a saint. Yah lah go open your laundry buisness in jurong, dont kpkb.
    I hang bed sheet and my red underwear at the balcony, u want i sent photo of my red underwear for u to heng heng this coming horse year?
    U probably need my red underwear to bring you luck, as i see all your posts has attracted much hatred.
    kid will always be kid no matter what you like to call yourself in this forum.

Pretty clueless why do you even bother to reply my post when it so obvious you have nothing to say.

Small balcony = laundry
    Big balcony = outdoor function?

Did you just made up that rule to please yourself?

I hang bed sheet and my red underwear at the balcony, u want i sent photo of my red underwear for u to heng heng this coming horse year? ....
    hi, is your offer only valid for Ringo?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    hi, is your offer only valid for Ringo?
    hahaha u gave me a laugh.